瓦斯气爆,有50至60名伤患
Gas explosion. Fifty to sixty victims.
继续往外移♥动♥,各位
Keep it moving, people!
我们必须净空这一区,让应变人员通过
We gotta keep this area clear for the first responders!
我不能死在这里,不能就这样死去
I can't die here. Not like this.
你在找人吗?
Are you looking for someone?
纵火烧毁那间服务器机房♥的人,是造成这场灾难的元凶
Whoever torched that server room is responsible for this whole disaster.
你们很幸运,戴着防毒面具
You guys are lucky you had those respirators on.
在地下室抓到两名身穿,芝加哥市运输局连身裤的带枪疑犯
Got two armed suspects in "C.C.T." jumpsuits in a sub-basement.
发生枪击,普拉特警长遭遇枪击
Shot's fired! Sergeant Platt's been hit!
有看到一名穿着连身裤的男子吗?
See a guy in a jumpsuit?
鲁塞克?
Ruzek?
嘿,杰特在哪里?
Hey, where's Kidd?
隧♥道♥就…就这样整个塌陷了
The tunnel just...the whole thing just collapsed.
杰特副队长,你有听到吗?
Lieutenant Kidd, do you copy?
杰特副队长,有听到吗?
Lieutenant Kidd, do you copy?
各位请让让,现在状况如何?
Give me space, people. What do we got?
腹部有大量游离液体
A lot free fluid in the belly.
她正在大出血,我们需要更多血
She's hemorrhaging. We need more blood.
准备装上第二套输液系统,和胸腔托盘进行胸廓切开术
Get a second transfuser going and a chest tray for a thoracotomy.
收到
Copy.
右肩这里有一个弹孔,肚脐处还有一个弹孔
We got one hole here, right shoulder, another through the belly button.
需要我启动复合式手术室吗?
Want me to open up the Hybrid "O.R."?
如果我们不能让她的心脏再次跳动,那也没什么意义
Won't make a difference if we can't get her heart beating again.
再推注一毫克肾上腺素
Push another milligram of epi.
肾上腺素
Epi.
谢谢
Thank you.
仍然是心电静止
Still asystole.
我们必须控制住伤势
We gotta get this under control.
给我手术刀
Give me a scalpel!
特鲁迪,你听得到我说话吗?
Trudy can you hear me?
我就在这里,宝贝
I'm right here, baby.
你要撑住
You just hang in there.
冒区,兄弟,我们需要一些空间
Mouch, man, we need some space.
我来处理
I got you.
蓝道尔,你先跟我出来,好吗?
Randall, why don't you come with me?
给医生一些空间
Let's give the doctors some space.
是啊
Yeah.
一定还有气穴
Must have been another gas pocket.
嘿,去拿一些垫块和气袋
Hey, go grab some cribbing and airbags!
保持冷静,佐敦,一切都会没事的
Just stay calm, Jordan. It'll be okay.
我不想死
I don't want to die!
你不会的
That's not gonna happen.
警官,我上战场执行任务三次了
I've done three tours of duty in theater, Officer.
还没有失去任何兄弟
Haven't lost a man yet.
快点,快把监视器拿过来
Come on, let's get a monitor over here right now!
马上来
One second!
嘿…我刚刚不是说留在原地吗?
Hey, hey, what'd I say about staying put?
我听说有人的腿被压断了?
I heard someone got their legs crushed?
对,我们现在正在处理
That's what we're working on, now, yeah.
在我妈妈的信♥号♥♥点消失之前,看起来她正朝这里移♥动♥
Before my mom's dot disappeared it seemed like she was moving this way.
埃莉,我发誓,你妈妈不在碎石堆里,好吗?
Ellie, your mom is not in the rubble, I swear, okay?
但如果你不让开
But if you don't get out of the way
我就必须把你塞进救护车了,好吗?快让开
I have to stick you in an ambo, okay? Go.
这是我们拍到他的最后影像
This is the last footage we have of him.
他没有回应无线电呼叫
He's not responding to his radio.
无线电在隧♥道♥中不见得收得到
Those don't always work in the tunnels.
亚当会没事的
Adam's gonna be fine.
我很清楚
I know it.
你说得对
You're right.
他和杰特都会没事,我们要有信心
He and Kidd both. We just...we gotta keep the faith.
大家都还好吗?
Is everybody okay?
大家都还好吗?
Everyone all right?
你好吗?嘿,你没事吧?
You good? Hey, you all right?
我想我还好
Yeah, think so.
只是地面塌陷的时候,我的头撞到窗户了
Just banged my head on the window when everything came down.
你就是这辆列车的车长吗?
You're the man that captains this ship?
对,我是科里
I am. Name's Cory.
科里,我…我是杰特副队长,芝加哥消防局51分局
Cory, I'm...I'm Lieutenant Kidd, "C.F.D." Firehouse Fifty-One.
车上有急救箱吗?
Is there a first aid kit on board?
有,让我看看能否找到
Yeah, let me see if I can find it.
好的
All right.
等一下
Hold on for me.
5021艾达,小队,有收到吗?
Fifty-twenty-one Ida. Squad, do you copy?
我已经试过所有频道,都没有用
I already tried every channel. It's not working.
5021艾达呼叫地区中心,有收到吗?
Fifty-twenty-one Ida area central. Do you copy?
有谁收到吗?
Does anyone "got ears on?"
嘿,有人能帮帮我们吗?
Hey! Can someone give us a hand?
我的手臂被卡住了
My arm is stuck.
请拉我起来
Please help me to get up.
我…我怕我会伤到她
I...I'm afraid I'm hurting her.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
你扶着他了吗?
Got him?
椅子
The chair.
哦,艾斯梅,我很抱歉
Oh, Esme. I'm so sorry.
没关系,赛先生,这不是你的错
It's okay, Mister Cy. It's not your fault.
好的,我数到三就把你拉起来
Okay, I'm gonna lift you on three.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我在我妈妈的一本医学期刊中,看过类似的状况
I've seen something like that in one of my mom's medical journals.
看起来桡骨和尺骨都骨折了
It looks like both the radius and ulna are fractured.
贝卡,别再卖♥♥弄了
Becca, stop showing off.
不,她是对的
No, she's right.
好,好消息是
All right, good thing is,
我可以直接帮你把骨头复位
I can just pop that right back into place for you.
你觉得怎么样?
How's that sound?
好
Okay.
好,有人有任何一种止痛药吗?
All right, does anybody have any painkillers of any kind?
阿司匹林?泰诺?药效强一点的药?
Aspirin? Tylenol? Something stronger?
我的包包里有几片布洛芬
I have a couple ibuprofen in my bag.
我有一些烦宁
I've got some valium.
好,谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
很好,打开,给我一颗
Good. Pop that open, give me one.
给你
There you go.
我们只需稍等一下,让药物发挥作用
Then we'll just give it a second to kick in.
速战速决吧,可以吗?
Let's just get this over with, okay?
好吧,鲁塞克,可以麻烦你固定她的肩膀吗?
All right. Ruzek, will you hold her shoulder steady?
我要拉她的手臂
And then I'm gonna pull on her arm.
好的,艾斯梅,数到三
All right, Esme, on the count of three,
我需要你深吸一口气
I want you to take a deep breath in.
一、二…
One, two...
很好,你做得很好…
Okay! You did great. You did great.
好的,现在,我需要一些材料来做夹板
All right, now, I need something for some kind of splint.
我来…我来想办法
I'll, uh, I'll figure that out.
我继续试着呼叫
I keep trying to get a signal.
好的
All right.
准备注射
Coming in!
还是没有起色
Still nothing.
为什么没有输更多血?
Why isn't more blood transfusing?
我们已经用两条管路输注了
We've already got two lines going.
那就接上第三条
Then hook up a third.
好的
Okay.
先等一下,翠妮
One second, Trini.
照这样下去,就算我们能把她送到手术室
At this rate, even if we can get her to the "O.R.",
她也失血太快,无法完成手术
she's bleeding too fast to ever make it out of surgery.
所以…
So...
所以也许别继续输更多血
So maybe instead of pushing more and more blood in,
我们应该考虑把血全部抽出来
we should be thinking about taking it all out.
什么?
What?
如果我们能迅速,把她的体温降到华氏50度以下
If we can quickly cool her body down below fifty,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表