是菲洛医生的主意
It was Doctor Frost's idea.
安全但又荒唐的解决方法
A safe but ridiculous solution.
编得真好看
Nice braiding.
你有女儿吗?
Do you have a daughter?
有
I do.
我还有三个姐姐
And I also have three older sisters
小时候会逼我帮她们编辫子
who forced me to braid their hair when I was growing up.
你觉得她们有时候,会不会希望她们的弟弟
Do you think they sometimes wish they were related
是全国第一的神经外科医生,而不是你?
to the number one neurosurgeon in the country instead of just you?
但是排第四也不差啦
But fourth place isn't bad.
你可以帮我跟他说谢谢吗?
Can you tell him thank you for me?
你刚才已经说了
You just did.
看吧,我就说葛云女士,一定很高兴见到你
Well... one Sharon Goodwin was certainly happy to see you.
听着,我之前说的那些话,并非全部都是真心话
Look, I didn't mean everything I said earlier.
但有些是真心的吧
Well, you meant some of it.
至少我希望是
I mean, at least I, uh...I hope you did.
我需要听到那些话
I needed to hear it.
听我说
Listen,
你是很优秀的精神科医生
you're an excellent psychiatrist.
如果我曾经说了什么,让你不这样觉得
And if I ever did anything to make you feel otherwise,
我诚心道歉
I sincerely apologize.
我很庆幸你让我走上这条路
I'm so glad that you set me on this path
我会永远心存感激
and I...I will be forever grateful.
想再回来我手下工作吗?
Wanna come work for me again?
当然不要
Absolutely not.
愿意哪天一起去,基恩裘德热狗店吃热狗吗?
Wanna grab a couple of dogs at Gene and Jude's someday?
当然好
Absolutely.
太好了
Excellent.
请进
Yeah.
是我
Hey.
是你啊
Oh, hi.
你好吗?
How you doing?
我很好
I'm good.
是吗?
Yeah?
我很抱歉看诊时我有点恍神
I am so sorry that I spaced out on our...our...our appointment.
没关系
Oh.
总之
Anyway,
真不敢相信卡尔竟然这样
I cannot believe that Carl, what?
翘掉你们的第一次疗程?
He played "hooky" for your first session?
精神科医生就是这样
Shrinks.
你真是让我惊讶
You're unbelievable.
什么意思?
How do you mean?
你才经历了惊心动魄的一天
You, well, you had this...this incredibly crazy day.
我知道你和葛云女士感情非常好
I mean, I...I know that you and Miss Goodwin, you're really tight.
那件事啊?是啊,但至少她已经没事了
Oh, yeah, well, at least she's gonna be okay.
很好,但我想跟你说,你不需要装没事
That's good, but you know, you have to be.
这实在不是一件小事
This...it's a lot.
你知道吗?我真的很感谢你这样说
You know what? I really appreciate you saying that.
而且真的很可怕
And yeah, man.
吓死人了
Upsetting.
但听着,她身体的,伤害是一回事,好吗?
But look, her physical injuries are one thing, right?
但心理上的创伤?
But it's like the emotional trauma?
那才是最难处理的部分
That's...that's gonna be the tricky part.
而且,除了其他一切坏事之外,还有那个谣言
Well and on top of everything else there's that...that rumor
传遍医院
that's going around.
什么谣言?
What...what rumor?
看起来你的卷发徒弟把你拖去
Well, apparently your curly-haired protege dragged you
接受审判
in front of a "military tribunal."
接受审判?
A "military tribunal."
我们已经把话说开了
We...we figured it out.
后来就没事了
Yeah, it's fine.
听着,我这样说可能非常冒昧
Look, this...this may be incredibly presumptuous of me,
但我想,如果你平常依靠的人
but I think that if the person you normally "download to"
现在正住在重症监护室
is currently in intensive care,
也许可以换我每天关心你
maybe I can be the one to check in with you.
就像朋友会互相关心
You know, like how friends do.
我跟你说
You know what?
你的提议实在太贴心了
That is incredibly thoughtful of you.
真的
Really.
但我想我现在需要的
I just think that what I need to do right now
只是,我也不晓得
is I just, I don't know,
我需要安静地独处,消化这一切,你懂吗?
I need a little quiet time to process all this crap, you know?
我完全可以理解
I totally get it.
感谢你的谅解
I appreciate your understanding.
还有,你特地下来真是太好了
And I...it's so nice of you to come down here.
你需要的话我都在
I'm here if you need me.
谢谢
Thank you.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
等等,积奇
Wait, Jackie?
在你离开之前,可以麻烦你,跟我另一个朋友
Do you mind, uh, just before you go saying a quick hello to, uh,
很快打声招呼吗?
another friend of mine?
那个家伙啊?
Oh, that guy?
好哦,我们认识很久了
Yeah. We go way back.
你可能以为,我应该会是更听话的病人
You'd think I'd be a better patient,
但我就是无法忍♥受干坐在这
but I just cannot stand sitting around.
拜托,你差点就没命了,先让自己休息一下吧
Well, you did almost just die so maybe give yourself a little break.
大家都去哪了?
Where is everybody?
艾莎医生在这里照顾我
Well, Doctor Asher here is babysitting me.
塔拉和丹尼斯去楼下买♥♥晚餐
While Tara and Dennis grab some dinner downstairs.
我让你们好好聊聊
I'll give you two a minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
贵宾级总统套房♥啊
A "V.I.P." Presidential suite.
天啊,高米克真的很照顾你
Man, Kalmick is, uh...he's really treating you right.
是啊,他是
Yeah, he is.
跟我说实话吧
So, be honest with me,
有多惊险?
how close did I come?
坦白说?
Candidly?
我会说你已经一只脚踏进棺材了
I'd say you "had one foot firmly in the grave."
谢谢你的诚实
Thank you for your candor.
但我不确定你记得多少
You know, I don't know how much you remember.
全都记得
Everything.
但大部分的记忆是,我快昏迷之前,听到你的声音
But mostly I remember your voice over me as I was drifting away.
所以我知道我还有一线生机
So, I knew I still had a chance.
我很庆幸我赶到了
I was glad I got there when I did.
你不只救了我的命
You not only saved my life,
你还让我能以,我想要的方式度过余生
but you saved my ability to live it the way I want to.
应该的,葛云女士
You deserve that, Miss Goodwin.
哦,我们不用再这么生疏了
Oh, we are so beyond that.
叫我莎伦就好
Sharon. Please.
好吧,莎伦
Okay, Sharon.
你知道还应该怎么样吗?
You know what else I deserve?
你把你的辞职信撕掉
You tearing up your resignation.
对,塔拉在我办公室,发现你的辞职信
Yes, Tara found your letter in my office.
哦,那个…改天再谈吧
Yeah, that's a...that's a conversation for another day.
不,我们现在就要谈
No, no. That's a conversation for now.
天啊
Boy.
我希望你答应我你会留下
I want you to promise me that you'll stay.
你这是情绪勒索
This is highly manipulative,
你才刚逃过死劫
you just, uh, you narrowly escaped death and all.
是情绪勒索没错
Highly manipulative.
但加夫尼需要你,迪恩
But Gaffney needs you, Dean.
我也需要你
So do I.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表