Max.
你妈…
Your mom...
等我妈妈忙完就…
My mom is coming back after she's done...
她去忙什么,小朋友?
Done with what, buddy?
我不该说的
I'm not supposed to say.
嘿,没关系
Hey, it's okay.
听着,我保证你不会有麻烦
Look, I promise you won't get in trouble.
我妈妈是超级英雄
My mom is a superhero.
她出去打击坏人
And she goes out and fights bad guys.
但是,你不能告诉任何人,因为这是个秘密,好吗?
But well, you can't tell anyone 'cause it's a secret, okay?
好,我不会讲
Yeah, no.
嘴巴闭紧
Lips are sealed.
所以,如果我离开,她就不知道上哪找我了
So, if I leave, she won't know how to find me.
麦斯,恐怕你妈妈不会再回医院了
Max, I'm afraid that your mom isn't coming back to the hospital.
会,她会
Yes, she is.
她最后总是会回来
She always comes back.
麦斯,亲爱的
Max, honey.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
麦斯
Max.
听我说
Hey.
问题是,你妈妈
The thing is, your mom,
事实上,她被派去执行,一项特殊的打击犯罪任务
she's actually been called away on a very special crime-fighting mission.
哇
Whoa.
真的吗?
Really?
真的
Yeah.
而且因为她不知道什么时候结束
Yeah. And, well, since she doesn't know when it will be over,
她只好请安德臣一家人,照顾你一段时间
well, she asked the Andersons to take care of you for a while.
嘿,麦斯,我需要出去
Hey, Max, I just need to step out
跟菲洛医生稍微谈一下,但我们马上回来
and talk to Doctor Frost for a quick second, but we'll be right back.
好吗?马上回来
Okay? Right back.
我们必须协助麦斯理解
We gotta help Max process
他的生活到底,发生什么变化,对吧?
what's actually happening in his life, right?
对
Yeah.
但你也知道,他只是个孩子
But, you know, he's just a kid.
我真的不认为他应该要理解这些
And I really don't think he should have to process this.
我完全同意
I couldn't agree more,
但强化他的幻想,说他妈妈是英雄?
but reinforcing this fantasy that his mom's a hero?
我的意思是,从长远来看,这只会让他非常困惑
I mean, it's just gonna confuse the hell out of him in the long run.
这是麦斯人生经历的一部分,我们无法改变它
I mean, this is part of Max's story now, and we can't change that.
我们能做的就是协助他面对
But what we can do is help him face it.
是啊
Yeah.
但是…我想我做不到
Uh, I don't think I can, um, do that.
所以…
So...
好,没关系
Okay. Okay.
不如这样吧,交给我
Um, look, why don't you let me, uh,
我进去就好
I'll go back in there
我会继续跟麦斯谈,你去休息一下吧
and I'll finish this conversation with Max and...take a minute.
好
Yeah.
萨姆…
Sam. Sam.
发生什么事了,马特还好吗?
What happened, is Matt okay?
艾卓亚医生很快就会,从手术室出来跟你解说情况
Doctor Archer should be out of the O.R. any minute now to brief you.
他只有说情况有点复杂
He just said there was a complication
需要你赶回医院
and needed you to return to the hospital.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
萨姆,先别吓自己,好吗?
Sam, let's not get ahead of ourselves, look, okay?
沙顿太太
Misses Sutton.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我们准备结束手术的时候
When we were getting ready to close,
马特出现低血压症状,持续了几分钟
Matt suffered a hypotensive episode which lasted several minutes.
我们还不清楚原因及可能的后果
We don't know the cause or the ramifications yet.
最糟的情况是什么?
Worst case scenario.
他可能已经中风了
He could have had a stroke.
要等他醒来我们才会知道
We won't know until he's awake.
你在这里啊
There you are.
嘿
Hey.
麦斯还好吗?
How's Max doing?
他现在正与安德臣一家见面
He's meeting the Anderson's as we speak.
好吗?
You know?
不管怎样,他们看起来都是心地善良的好人
For what it's worth, they seem like, uh, real nice folks.
那很好
That's good.
我觉得,尊,你拥有一种…
You know, John, you have this, um,
与孩子沟通的非凡天赋
extraordinary gift for communicating with kids.
我的意思是,你愿意对他们直言不讳
You know, it's like, I mean, being straight with them.
我亲眼看过你这么做
You know, I've seen you do it.
所以,我…我只是好奇
So, I...I guess I'm just curious,
今天是怎么回事?
you know, what...what... what happened today?
几周前,有一位老朋友回来找我
An old friend came back into my life a few weeks ago
我想我大概是有点不知所措吧?
and it kind of threw me, I guess?
哦
Oh.
安丝莉吗?
Ainsley?
我…我在,她跟着玛姬见习时有遇见她
I, uh...I...I met her when she was shadowing Maggie.
看起来人还不错
Seemed like a real nice lady.
对你赞不绝口
Thinks the world of you.
是啊,我们曾经非常亲密
Yeah, uh, we used to be really close.
电视片场算不上正常的成长环境
A T.V. set isn't exactly a normal environment to grow up in,
安丝莉一直很照顾我
and Ainsley always looked out for me.
她在制♥作♥人面前维护我
She stood up for me with the producers.
始终确保我有发言权
And always made sure I had a voice in the room.
所以她在戏里和戏外,对你而言都像母亲一样吗?
So kind of like a mother figure, on-screen and off?
不…
No, no, no.
不是那样的,而是…
It wasn't like that, it was, um...
更像是…
it was more of a ...
我已经搞不清楚了
I don't even know anymore.
我想也许这些年来,是我一直在编故事
I think maybe I've been making up this story all these years
关于安丝莉对我来说代表什么角色
about who Ainsley really was to me.
但是…在我们的关系快要结束时
But, um, towards the end of our relationship,
我们的关系变成某种…
it turned into something that...
我…我真的不知道我准备好了没
I...I don't really know if I was ready for.
肉体关系?
A physical relationship?
她不知道,好吗?我并不希望事情变成那样
She had no idea, all right? I'm not trying to make it like that.
她…我…我从没说过
She...I...I never voiced
我感到不舒服,她也没有想要…
that I was uncomfortable or she wasn't trying to like...
也许你不觉得你做得到?你知道吗?
Maybe you didn't think you could? You know?
也许你是…我不晓得
Maybe you were, I don't know,
有点害怕如果她知道了
like, afraid that if she knew
你会没办法接受失去她,你懂吗?
that you were uncomfortable that you'd lose her? You know?
失去她所有…
Lose all the parts of her that...
在这段关系中让你感到安全的部分
parts of the relationship that made you feel safe.
我们的思绪非常善于保护我们,人总会自我催眠
Our minds are so good at protecting us, you know, telling us stories.
可能需要很长的时间才能想清楚
Uh, can take a long time to unwind them,
但这也需要真正的勇气,尊
but it also takes real bravery, John.
你知道吗?
You know?
面对你的经历,看得通透
Look a story in the face, stare it down.
看到它…
Seeing it...
看清♥真♥正的事实
see it for what it really is.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
我知道我提早到了,但我想你可能需要帮忙布置?
I know I'm early, but I thought you might need a hand setting up?
哦,我看起来需要帮忙吗?
Oh, does it look like I need a hand?
嗯,是的,非常需要
Uh, yes, very much so.
麻烦你把它挂在壁炉上好吗?
Can you hang this above the fire place?
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
嘿,大朋友
Oh, hey, big guy.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你好吗?
How you doing?
抱歉,我有点人间蒸发了
Sorry I've been kinda M.I.A..
不久前你不是差点死在井里吗?
Didn't you, like, almost die in a well not that long ago?
我想你享受一点,属于自己的时间也不为过
I think you're allowed a little me time.
是啊,不过,我还是应该问候一下,经过上次那件…
Yeah, still, I should have checked in after, uh, you know.
就是上次我过来看你们时,发生的小插曲
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表