抱歉,什么?怎么了?
Sorry. What? What's up?
你有睡吗?
You getting any sleep?
没有
No.
那不是你的错,汉娜
It wasn't your fault, Hannah.
拜托,别说了,我不想…
Please, don't. I don't want...
好吧
Okay.
我们要去一号♥创伤治疗室
We're going to Trauma One.
35岁女性,泰莎迈尔斯
Thirty-five-year-old female, Tessa Myers.
眼睛似乎遭受某种钝性创伤
Appears to have experienced some kind of blunt force trauma to the eyes.
邻居听到她公♥寓♥传来尖叫声
Neighbors heard screaming from her apartment.
芝加哥警署将其视为,可能的攻击事件正在调查中
"P.D.'s" investigating it as a possible assault.
她在现场时攻击性很强
She was highly combative at the scene.
试着给她镇静剂,但是她没有反应
Tried sedation, but, uh, she wasn't responding
为了她的安全,我们进行插管
so we intubated for her safety.
她看不见,我想她怕我们是攻击她的人
She couldn't see. I think she was afraid we were her attacker.
好,各位,听我数
Okay, folks, on my count.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
帮她接上呼吸器
Let's get her on a vent.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
-不客气 -谢谢
-Yeah. -Thank you.
需要我帮忙吗?
You need me to tap in?
不…我来就好
No, no, I got this one.
你确定吗?
You sure?
不用,你去忙吧
No, go ahead.
你去处理三号♥治疗室的,脚踝扭伤,好吗?
Um, why don't you take the ankle sprain in Treatment Three?
好吧,没问题
Okay, yeah. Great.
她的眼球硬如弹珠
Her eyeballs are hard as marbles.
是啊
Hm.
她一定有球后出血和眼眶腔室综合征
She must have retrobulbar hemorrhages and orbital compartment syndrome.
我需要减压
I need to release the pressure.
好的,我去呼叫眼科
All right, I'll page ophthalmology.
我的意思是现在需要减压
I mean I need to release the pressure now.
-去找凯,顺便拿撕裂伤闭合包 -好
-Get Kai and grab a lac kit. -Yeah.
你要切开她的眼皮吗?
You're gonna slice open her eyelids?
我要切开她的眼睑外侧,但是没错,基本上是这样
I'm gonna cut lateral to her eyelids, but, yes. Basically.
你做过外眦切开术吗?
You ever do a lateral canthotomy?
一次,你呢?
One. You?
这将是我的第二次
This will be my second.
还真让人放心
That's reassuring.
剪刀
Scissors.
剪刀
Scissors.
准备好了吗,凯?
Ready, Kai?
准备好了
Ready.
这不是钝性创伤造成的
That isn't from blunt force trauma.
不,这是化学灼伤
No. These are chemical burns.
有人对她的眼睛泼酸
Someone poured acid in her eyes.
早安,年度最佳行政人员
Well, good morning, Miss "Administrator of The Year."
跟我说话时要鞠躬
Bow when you speak to me.
我午餐时会去干洗店拿西装
Picking up my suit at the dry cleaners at lunch.
我要再次感谢你帮我这个忙,丹尼尔
Well, thank you again for doing this for me, Daniel.
我随时都乐意当你的陪同男伴
I'll be your "arm candy" any day of the week.
但是…丹尼斯去哪了?
But, uh, where's uh...where's Dennis?
肿瘤学会议担任主讲人
Keynote speaker at an oncology conference.
原来如此
Oh.
怎么回事?我的…在哪里
What? Where's my...
怎么了?
What?
哦
Oh.
怎么会这样?
Wonder what, uh, happened there?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许有人来打扫?
Maybe it was housekeeping?
但他们没有留下字条真奇怪
But it's odd they didn't leave a note.
只要更换玻璃就好了吧?
I mean, you just gotta swap out the glass, right?
是啊…不…我担心的不是那个
Yeah, yeah, no, no, that's...that's not what concerns me.
听着,丹尼尔,几天前发生了一件事
Listen, Daniel, a few days ago something happened.
好
Okay.
我收到一封信,一封死亡威胁
I received a letter. A death threat.
什么?
What?
莎伦
Sharon.
你竟然现在才告诉我?
You're just telling me about this now?
人力资源部要求我,在他们调查期间不要声张
Well, "H.R." asked me to keep it quiet while they investigate.
那他们有查出是谁寄来的吗?
Well, did they find out who sent it?
还没,但初步推论,应该是心怀不满的前员工
Not yet. But, working theory is a disgruntled former employee.
也许是在
So like, maybe somebody who got
积逊门罗大开除事件中遭解雇的人?
let go during the Jackson-Monroe bloodbath or something?
他们一直在面谈所有遭解雇的人
Well, they've been interviewing everyone who was fired,
但目前为止,他们只排除了一些人
but, so far, they've just eliminated people.
看来唯一的目的就是要让她失明
Appears the sole intent was to blind her.
有嫌疑人吗?
Any suspects?
这种性质的犯罪,通常是亲密伴侣的暴♥力♥行为
With crimes of this nature, it's often intimate partner violence.
泰莎的单位没有强行进入的迹象
There were no signs of forced entry at Tessa's apartment.
泰莎有和其他人同住吗?
Does Tessa live with anyone?
有
She did.
邻居表示一个月前
Neighbors reported hearing arguing
当泰莎的前男友搬出去时
between Tessa and her ex-boyfriend a month ago
听到他们在争吵
when he moved out.
我们找到他了,现在正在讯问他
We're tracking him down now to interview him.
她遭受严重的二度和三度角膜灼伤
She suffered significant second and third-degree corneal burns.
她的视力还能恢复吗?
And can her vision be restored?
一旦我透过手术清创坏死组织
Once I surgically debride the necrotic tissue,
我会更清楚有多少组织可存活
I'll have a better idea of how much is viable.
但我很乐观
But I'm optimistic.
谢谢,贝克医生
Thanks, Doctor Baker.
不客气
Of course.
先用全身扫描完成她的创伤检查
Let's finish her trauma work up with a panscan.
继续灌洗她的眼睛
Uh, continue to irrigate her eyes,
开始给予外用类固醇和静脉输注类固醇,然后慢慢减少镇静剂剂量
start topical and "I.V." steroids, and, uh, let's wean her sedation.
好的,里普利医生
Will do, Doctor Ripley.
谢谢,玛姬
Thanks, Maggie.
脚踝扭伤的病人已经稳定,可以出院了,现在需要我做什么?
Ankle sprain is stable and ready for discharge, so, where do you need me?
你知道怎么样可以帮大忙吗?帮我补满供应室的库存
You know what would be a huge help? If you can re-stock the supply room.
你不需要我在现场吗?
You don't want me on the floor?
不用,我们现在人手充足
Oh, we're covered for now.
你会很惊讶忙碌的早晨物资消耗有多快
You'd be shocked how fast we run out of supplies on a busy morning.
透析实习生,请前往肾脏科
Dialysis intern, you are needed in nephrology.
艾莎
Asher.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你好
Hi.
你会停止躲我的电♥话♥吗?
You ever gonna stop dodging my calls?
我没有躲你,我只是工作太忙了
I'm not dodging you. I've just been swamped with work.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我知道你上周的病例不太顺利
I know your case last week was rough.
可以不要谈这个吗?
Can we not?
好,我…我只是…
Yeah, I...I just...
我知道,但我只是…我很好
I know, but I'm just...I'm fine.
好…
Yeah. Yeah.
汉娜,我需要跟你道歉
Hannah, I need to apologize.
我不应该因为沙利的事对你大发雷霆
I never should have blown up at you like that over Sully.
你只是想阻止我赔上我的人生
You were just trying to stop me from imploding my life.
这么多人之中,帮我厘清事实的,竟然是沙利,你相信吗?
Sully, of all people, set me straight. You believe that?
不太相信
Not really.
今晚我可以带你出去吃饭吗?
Can I take you out to dinner tonight?
分享一下近况?
To catch up?
是这样,我抽到下下签
You know, "I picked the short straw,"
要上夜班
and gotta work the night shift.
但再约吧
But soon.
再约
Soon.
好,请告诉我有什么感觉,好吗?
All right, just tell me how this feels, okay?
好痛
It hurts.
好的
All right.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表