好,谢谢
All right, thanks.
好了…
All right, all right, all right.
他说,你一进去
He says once you're in,
你…需要推过第一道阻力
you...you need to push through the first resistance,
一直戳进胸腔
all the way into the pleural cavity.
收到
Got it.
就是这样…
There you go. There you go.
好
Okay.
好的
All right.
-亚当?-怎么了?
-Adam? -Yeah?
-我需要你来拿着这个 -收到
-Need you to come hold this. -Got you.
我们需要形成真空来协助引流
We need to create a vacuum to help with the drainage.
只要吸一口连接在水封上的吸管
Just suck on the straw connected to the water seal
直到血液开始流动
'til the blood starts to flow.
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey, doing okay?
欢迎回到人间,我的朋友
Back to the living, my friend.
做得好
Nice work!
你也是
You, too.
-贝卡,还好吗?-做得好,贝卡
-Becca? -Good job, Becca.
嗯,谢谢…
Yeah. Thank you. Thank you.
你吓死我了
You scared me.
下不为例,你这个笨蛋
Don't do that again, you dummy.
我也不知道
I don't know,
一部分的我在想我在开什么玩笑
half of me's wondering who I'm even kidding,
想跟上千禧世代的步伐
trying to keep up with these millennials.
我都这把年纪了?
At my age?
接下来就轮到你绝妙地反驳我
That's the part where you say something brilliant.
我有时候会在心里
I try to have these kinds of conversations
跟你进行这样的对话
with you in my mind, sometimes.
就是“我这样说,你那样说”
You know, "I say this, you say that."
但我每次都失败
But they always fizzle out,
因为我无法预测,甚至无法明白
because I can't predict or even fathom
你会说什么?
what it is you're ever gonna say.
这是我最爱你的一点,特鲁迪
That's one of the things I love most about you, Trudy.
我不知道你会说出什么话
That I have no idea what's gonna come out of your mouth.
如果我早点认识你就好了
If only I'd met you sooner,
或许现在我就够了解你了
maybe I'd have figured you out by now.
哦,宝贝,你最好不要这样撒手离去
Oh, baby, you better not quit like this on me!
不然我要跟谁说话呢?
Who the hell would I be left to talk to?
嘿,沙展
Hey, "Sarge,"
伯吉斯得到的线索可能有用
the tip Burgess got might've paid off.
托利斯调出过去十年来在芝加哥
Now, Torres pulled the record of every personal injury lawsuit filed
每件人身伤害诉讼的纪录
in Chicago over the last ten years.
很好
Good.
虽然大部分不符合特征,但他找到了玛格丽特西姆肖
And most of it didn't fit the profile but he did find a Margaret Simshaw,
38岁,案件遭市府驳回
thirty-eight, who had a case dismissed by the city.
很好
Good.
听好了,这是她最后的工作地点
And get this, her last place of employment,
市府员工福利部
the City Employee Benefits Department.
玛格丽特西姆肖
Margaret Simshaw.
这可以解释她的动机,以及她怀恨在心
It would explain motive, her holding a grudge.
也许足以拿到搜索令搜查她家
Maybe enough to get a warrant to search her home.
有查到地址吗?
We get an address?
不,她的最后已知地址已经过时了,听起来她搬家了
No, her "L.K.A." is outdated, uh, sounds like she moved.
但这里可能有人知道她住哪里
But there might be someone here who does know where she lives.
对,保安
Yeah, the, uh, security guard
在大楼倒塌前,在大楼外面发现这个
found it outside the building just before it collapsed.
他把它放在口袋里
You know, he put it in his pocket
正准备要交出去,然后…
and was on his way to, you know, turn it in, and...
难怪你会看到它在移♥动♥
That explains why you saw it moving.
但这并不意味着,她肯定不在列车上吧?
But it doesn't mean she's definitely not on the train though?
我的意思是,她可能在上车前就掉了
I mean, she could have dropped it before she got on.
埃莉,我们终于,取得车上所有人的名单
Ellie, we finally got a full list of all the people on board,
而你妈妈不在上面
and your mom's not on it.
同样地
"By the same token,"
她的名字也不在,我们已确认的罹难者名单上
her name also isn't among the...the victims we identified so,
所以我想还没有理由放弃希望
you know, there...there's no reason to give up hope.
嘿
Hey,
听着,我们会去找你妈妈,好吗?
look, we are going to find your mom, okay.
不管怎样
One way or another,
我可以向你保证这件事
that I can promise you.
捡到手♥机♥的保安
The security guard who found this?
他还活着吗?
Did he make it?
是的,佐敦活下来了
Jordan survived, yeah.
他现在和家人在一起
He's with his family right now.
医生认为他的预后良好
And the doctors think his prognosis is good.
但他的人生将永远不同了,对吗?
But his life is gonna be different forever, right?
等我一下
One second.
嘿,什么事?
Hey. What's up?
我需要问她几个问题
I need to ask her a few questions.
现在真的不方便,汉克,你可以…
Really not the best time, Hank. If you just...
抱歉,真的很重要,跟案件调查有关
Sorry, it's really important. It's a police matter.
好,只有几分钟,好吗?
Okay, um, couple minutes, all right?
还有,麻烦你,就是…不要太凶?
And please, just, you know, go easy?
我会的
I will.
你好,埃莉?
Hi, Ellie?
我是病人服务部的葛云女士
I'm Miss Goodwin, from Patient Services.
你好,我是芝加哥警署的,博伊特警长
Yeah. I'm Sergeant Voight from the Chicago "P.D."
如果你同意的话,他想问你几个问题
And he'd like to ask you a few questions if that's okay with you.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
埃莉
Ellie.
你妈妈是玛格丽特西姆肖,对吗?
Your mom is Margaret Simshaw, is that right?
大家都叫她格蕾塔,但是没错
She goes by Greta, but yes.
好的,格蕾塔,好
Okay, Greta, all right.
我听说你们两个最近搬家了
I was told that you two moved recently.
你还记得你的新地址吗?
Do you happen to remember your new address?
怎么了?
Why?
是这样的
Well,
我们认为你的新家里,可能有一些东西
we think there could be something in your new home
可以帮助我们援救,火车塌陷事故的乘客
that could help us rescue the passengers from that train collapse.
我妈妈为什么会跟这些事有关?
Why would my mom know anything about that?
这有点一言难尽
It's kinda' complicated.
好,是这样,我们要去…
Okay, um, you know what? We're going out...
我听到护士们,和一名警♥察♥谈到无名氏的事
I heard the nurses talking to a cop about a "Jane Doe."
你觉得那可能是我妈妈吗?
You think that might be my mom?
是的,我们认为很有可能
We think there's a good chance, yes.
我妈妈不会涉入这种事
Well, my mom wouldn't be involved in something like this.
我不相信那是她
I don't believe it's her.
我要亲眼见见她
I want to see her for myself.
埃莉,你妈妈,在那场火灾中烧伤很严重
Ellie, your mother was burned very badly in the fire.
我们希望在她康复之前
And we were hoping to save you from seeing her like
先不让你看到她的模样
that until she gets better.
对,没错,我只是需要…
Yeah, that's right. I just need...
不
No.
我…我不会告诉你我家地址,我不会告诉你任何事
I...I won't give you my address, I won't give you a thing,
除非你让我见她
until you let me see her.
现在,马上
Now.
现在,马上
待续…
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表