我不是那种典型的青少年
I was not a typical teenager.
就算是这样,成年女性依然不能
That doesn't make it okay for a grown woman
与未成年人建立关系
to start a relationship with a minor.
我不是受害者
I'm not a victim here.
如果不是我,你现在就不会在这里
You wouldn't even be here now if it wasn't for me.
如果没有我们所拥有的一切
For what we had.
你爱过我
You loved me.
我确实爱过你
I did love you.
今天特别辛苦…
Today was a particularly stressful day.
不只是今天
It's not just today.
我的护士经常错过休息时间
My nurses are regularly missing breaks
并被要求执行
and being asked to perform duties
超出我们职责范围的任务
that are outside of our job description.
我戒酒后,我家人花了一段时间,才重新信任我
After I got sober it took my family a while to trust me again,
但他们终究信了
but they did.
除了我姐姐莉莎
Except my sister, Lizzy.
我收到你的短♥信♥了,希望我们能谈谈
I got your message. And I was hoping we could talk.
艾卓亚之书
辛艾卓亚
你还真早起
You're up early.
嘿,爸
Hey, Dad.
佛罗里达州还好吗?我想应该不太好
So, how's Florida treating you? No...not good, I'd expect.
嗯,发生了一些事
Um, something's happened.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我没事,但我在医院
I'm fine. But I'm at the hospital.
你为什么在医院?
Why are you at the hospital?
救护车把妈送来这里
The ambulance brought Mom here.
她酗酒闹事,跌倒了,头撞到台面
She went on a bender, tripped, and hit her head on the kitchen counter.
导致脑出血
It caused a brain bleed.
硬膜下还是硬膜外?
Subdural or...or epidural?
嗯…当我没说
Uh...never mind.
就…让我和她的医生通电♥话♥
Just...just, uh, put me on the phone with her doctor.
她走了,爸
She's gone, Dad.
我很遗憾,儿子
I'm so sorry, son.
我会搭下一班飞机去找你
I will catch the next flight down.
到时候…我…会帮你处理一切
And, uh... I'll...I'll help you figure everything out.
你没什么能做的
There's nothing you can do.
妈不想举♥行♥葬礼,她希望火化
Mom didn't want a funeral. And she wanted to be cremated.
爸,抱歉,我得挂电♥话♥了
Uh, Dad, I'm sorry. I gotta go.
他们要我去处理一些事
They need me for something.
是,当然,好的
Yeah, of course. All right.
珍柯士甸
哦,那位英俊的小帅哥是谁?
Ooh. Who's that handsome devil?
我猜这是个反问句,因为我显然一点都没老
I assume that's a rhetorical question since I obviously haven't aged a day.
那是莉安吗?
Is that Leanne?
在那段幸福的时光,对
In happier times, yeah.
你说她一直过得很辛苦,她现在好点了吗?
You said she'd been struggling. Is she doing better now?
嗯…据我所知好多了
Uh, far as I know.
真是好消息
Well, that's good to hear.
听着,我…我有件事,想请你帮忙,迪恩
Look, I...I have a favor to ask, Dean.
我需要你今天,以主任的身份管理急诊室
I need you to run the E.D. today as Chief.
哦,你终于想通,把莱诺克斯降职了吗?
Oh, you finally came to your senses and demoted Lenox, huh?
不是…她在休假
No, no, she's taking a personal day.
莱诺克斯和休假
Lenox and personal are two words...
我从来没想过会出现在同一句话里
I never thought I'd hear in the same sentence.
态度友善一点
Be nice.
我很乐意代班
I'd be happy to fill in.
谢谢,先提醒你
Thank you. Warning.
少了莱诺克斯和里普利,你们会有人手短缺的问题
You're gonna be short-staffed without Lenox and Ripley.
这正是乐趣所在,莎伦
That's what makes it fun, Sharon.
嘿,我听说你今天回来掌权了
Hey, I hear you're back in charge today.
我已经感受到王冠之重
My head's already heavy with the crown.
少来了,你喜欢王冠
Stop, you love the crown.
即使是暂时的
Even a temporary one.
哦,有人今天很开心哦
Hm, oh, boy. Someone's chipper today.
你和里普利想再试一次,是吗?
You and Ripley giving it another go, are you?
看起来答案是没有
Hm, guess that's a no.
我今天心情很好
I am chipper today.
是因为莉莎昨晚过来找我
Lizzy came over last night.
我们仔细检查了她的婴儿用品清单
We went hard at her baby registry,
可能也烤了一些东西
and there might have been some baking.
真的很棒
It was really nice.
听起来你找回你姐姐了
Sounds like you get your sister back.
是啊,我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
最好不要让过去的事继续恶化
Best not let the past fester.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
什么?只是…只是我脾气暴躁的本性而已
What? Just...just being my curmudgeonly self.
不要那样
Don't do that.
不要怎样?
Don't do what?
假装一切都没事,但事实显然并非如此
Just pretend that everything's okay when clearly it's not.
我今天没有时间玩这个把戏
I don't have time for this today.
只是…我…
Uh, I...I...I...
算了
Fine.
怎么样?
What?
很会选时间,主任
Good timing, Chief.
有一名有心脏病的孩子在救护车区
We got a kid with cardiac issues pulling into the ambo bay.
好,为什么…这么多新面孔是怎么回事?
Right. What's, uh...what's with all the new faces?
哦,旅行护士
Oh, traveling nurses.
莱诺克斯满足了我的增援请求
Lenox came through with my request for reinforcements.
好极了
Excellent.
这不是真正的解决方案
It's not a real solution.
他们不了解我们做事的方式
They don't know our system.
浪费大把时间在熟悉环境
A lot of time is wasted just playing catch-up.
他们可以负责抽血并清便盆吗?
Can they draw blood and empty bed pans?
天啊
Wow.
我们做的远不只这些,艾卓亚医生
We do a lot more than that, Doctor Archer.
去一号♥创伤治疗室
You're going to Trauma One.
米洛普拉德拉,12岁男性,收缩压190,舒张压110
Milo Pradera. twelve-year-old male. B.P.'s one-ninety over one, ten.
心率144
Heart rate one-forty-four.
去基♥督♥教青年会游泳时,出现严重胸痛
Developed severe chest pains while swimming at the Y.
我的心跳好快
My heart's beating so fast!
先换床,把他移过来
Get off him. Get transfer.
一切会没事的,米洛,保持冷静就对了
It'll be okay, Milo. You just gotta stay calm.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
好的,我要把衣服掀起来,好吗?
All right. Gonna lift this up, okay?
他做过心脏手术吗?
He's had heart surgery?
移植,六个月前,这是他的心电图
A transplant. Six months ago. His E.K.G.
我知道出了什么问题,告诉他,爸爸
I know what's wrong. Tell him, Dad.
先专注于你的呼吸,米洛,让医生做他们的工作
Just focus on your breathing, Milo. Let the doctors do their work.
肺部呼吸音清晰,但呼吸困难且心搏过速
Uh, lungs are clear, but with labored breathing and tachycardia.
以前发生过这种情况吗?
Has this ever happened before?
没有,这是米洛手术后,第一次进游泳池
No. This was Milo's first time in a pool since the surgery.
你打电♥话♥给妈了吗?
Did you call Mom?
她刚刚回我短♥信♥,小子
She just texted me back, bud.
她现在正在路上
She's on her way now.
我们最近分居了
We recently separated.
收缩压202,舒张压120
B.P.'s two-oh-two over one-twenty.
慢慢地深呼吸几次,好吗?
Take some slow, deep breaths, okay?
这种血压可能会使这颗新心脏衰竭
This blood pressure could put his new heart into failure.
我们会治疗这个问题,但我也需要帮他注射镇静剂
We'll treat that, but I'm also gonna need to sedate him.
他的身体在排斥他的心脏吗?
Is his body rejecting his heart?
爸
Dad.
他现在仍在,可能产生排斥的时间范围内
He's still within the timeframe where that's a possibility,
但高血压不是排斥的症状
hypertension isn't a symptom of rejection.
但我们不要妄下结论
But let's not jump to any conclusions.
我会安排一些检查
I'm gonna run some tests.
先注射艾司洛尔,然后进行胸腔超声波检查
Let's start an esmolol drip, let's get a transthoracic echo,
再给他一些安定文纾解他的焦虑
and give him some Ativan for his anxiety.
为什么不听我说话?
Why won't you listen to me?
我知道怎么回事
I know what's wrong!
它不要我
It doesn't want me!
什么?什么不想要你?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表