嘿,我忍♥不住注意到你的伤口
Hey, I couldn't help but to notice your cut.
是啊,我…在家里,捡一些碎玻璃时割伤了
Yeah. I, uh, cut it picking up some broken glass at the house.
这样啊
Huh.
你真的应该把伤口清洁一下
You really should clean it up.
反正布雷登正准备去手术
I mean, Brayden is on the way up for surgery.
你现在也无能为力
There's really nothing you can do right now.
好吗?
Okay?
好,跟我来
All right. Follow me.
现在他的烧已经退了,希望他能睡好一点
Now that his fever's down, hopefully he'll sleep awhile.
好,很好,他需要睡眠
Good. Good, he needs it.
那是什么?
What's that?
沙利去世的那天晚上,他要我带去医院给他
The night Sully died, he asked me to bring it to him.
他原本想亲自交给你,但是…
He wanted to give it to you, himself, but...
然后他就过世了,我就忘了
Then everything happened, I forgot about it.
哇
Wow.
那是我和沙利第一次一起出去混
One of the first times Sully and I hung out,
他说服我翘课
he, uh, convinced me to ditch school
偷偷溜去看小熊队的比赛
and sneak into a Cubs game.
第六局
Sixth inning,
米基摩兰迪尼击出全垒打
Mickey Morandini hits this homer that lands
球掉在距离我们几尺的地方
just a few feet from us.
我们都跳下去,几乎打了起来
We both dove, practically got in a fist fight over it.
我在想这颗球一定可以卖♥♥钱
Thought it was gonna be worth something.
我猜,沙利打赢了?
And I guess Sully beat you to it?
是啊,但他告诉我他卖♥♥掉了
Yeah, except he told me he sold it.
他其实是感性的人
He was actually pretty sentimental,
只要你能忽略他那个自大的样子…
once you got past the whole arrogant prick... thing.
是啊
Yeah.
我想念那个自大的家伙
I miss that arrogant prick.
他们总说会变得越来越容易
You know, they say it gets easier,
但并没有
it doesn't.
其实变得越来越难
It gets harder.
因为刚发生时,大家都在,你懂吗?
Because when it first happens, everyone's there, you know?
他们很遗憾,也在哭
And they're sorry and they're crying too.
感觉他们在帮我承受所有的伤痛
And it feels like they're helping to carry all this hurt.
但之后世界继续运转
But then the world moves on.
因为他们不得不,对吧?
Because they got to, right?
但我仍然在这里
But I'm still here,
现在只能独自一人承担这一切
just carrying all of it now, all alone.
嘿,琳恩…
Hey, Lynne...
不,你并不孤单
No. You're not alone.
嗯…
Uh...
对不起,我不是故意的
I'm sorry. I'm...I...I didn't mean to do that.
-呃,我…-没关系…
-Uh, I'm... -It's okay, it's okay.
我该走了
I should probably go.
不…里普,别这样,我…
No, no, no. Rip, don't. I'm...I'm...
-嘿 -我…
-Hey. -I...
没…没事,只是我得走了
It's...it's...it's fine. It's...I just gotta go.
内特的病情有任何变化就打给我
Uh, call me if anything changes with Nate.
好,我很…
Okay. I'm s-...
有问题吗?
Problem?
垃圾桶之间应相距八尺
Your trash cans should be eight feet apart.
嗯…要我帮你拿卷尺吗?
Uh, shall I get you a tape measure?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
格蕾森护士,我可以问你,一个简单的流程问题吗?
Nurse Graysen. May I ask you a quick protocol question?
哦,嗯…
Oh, uh...
我正要去洗手间
I was just on my way to the bathroom.
你可能以为鼓励员工拒绝我很有趣
You may think encouraging your staff to stonewall me is amusing,
但我向你保证,这只会损害我最终评价中
but I assure you it only damages Gaffney's standings
加夫尼的声誉
in my final evaluation.
好吧,如果我的员工躲着你,里德先生
Well, if my staff is avoiding you, Mister Reed,
也许你需要重新考虑你的临床态度
perhaps you need to reconsider your bedside manner.
好的,请说出你的想法,葛云女士
By all means, speak your mind, Miss Goodwin.
加夫尼是卓越的医疗中心
Gaffney is a center of excellence,
只遵守最高标准
and adheres to only the highest of standards.
我对我的员工以及他们,所做的开创性工作深感自豪
I am deeply proud of my staff and the groundbreaking work that they do.
我希望他们的照护质量
And I'd hope that the quality of their care
不是单凭两个垃圾桶,之间的距离来衡量
isn't measured by the distance between two trash cans.
我们去外科病房♥看看吧?
Shall we move on to the surgical wing?
走吧
Let's.
在我上一家医院,我非常擅长分流
You know at my last hospital I got really good at triage.
找出问题所在,尝试解决问题
Figuring out what's wrong, trying to fix it.
随着时间过去,会开始看到,一样的伤势,一样的模式
Over time, you start to see the same injuries, the same patterns.
我得以看到很多滑套咬伤
I got to see a lot of slide bites.
那是什么?
What are those?
有时候当一个不习惯拿枪的人
Sometimes when a person who isn't used to handling a gun,
开枪之后
fires one,
你看,滑套可能反弹
see, the slide can come back
割伤拇指和食指之间的虎口
and slice right between the thumb and the index finger.
奥利维亚,这是滑套咬伤
Olivia, this is a slide bite.
你为何要让耶利米,承担枪杀弟弟的责任?
Why are you letting Jeremiah take the blame for shooting his brother?
如果我被逮捕,我先生就会得到布雷登的抚养权
If I'm arrested, my husband will get custody of Brayden.
我不能让这件事发生
That can't happen.
你会怕他?
You're afraid of him.
去年,他推布雷登撞破了门,害他的锁骨断掉
Last year he put Brayden through a door and broke his collarbone.
情况只会越来越糟
It's only gotten worse.
这就是我搬走的原因
That's why I moved us out of that house.
你需要上报这件事
You need to report this.
好吗?我可以帮你
Okay, I can help you.
你斗不过我先生,你会输的
You can't fight my husband. You'll lose.
我明白你会怕他的心情
I get being afraid of him.
我真的懂
I do.
但如果你不站出来…
But if you don't get in front of this...
耶利米可能会面临严重的刑期
I mean, Jeremiah could be facing serious jail time.
不要因为他赌上你儿子的未来
Don't gamble his future for him.
那只是意外
It was an accident.
耶利米还年轻,法官会理解的
Jeremiah is young, the judge will understand.
我们必须保护布雷登
We have to protect Brayden.
所以…你愿意为了一个儿子,牺牲另一个儿子吗?
So...so you're willing to sacrifice one son for the other?
如果布雷登回去那栋房♥子,他父亲最终会杀了他
If Brayden goes back to that house, his father will end up killing him.
耶利米一直坚持他的说词
Jeremiah's just sticking to his story.
即使这意味着他要抛弃整个未来
Even if that means throwing his entire future away.
好哦?
Okay?
好,我…真的不知道该怎么办
Okay, so, uh, I'm not really sure what to do here.
很简单,我们什么都不做
Well, that's simple, we do nothing.
什么都不做?这是什么意思?
Nothing? What do you mean, do nothing?
我知道你想帮忙,但我们不是警♥察♥
I know you want to help, but we're not cops.
我们的工作是找出,解决医疗问题的医疗方案
Our job is to find medical solutions to medical issues.
好…所以你的意思是,如果他们不是病人
Okay, okay. So...so you're saying that if they don't have a chart,
这一切对你来说都不重要
they just don't matter to you.
我是说…
I'm saying.
手术台上正躺着一个男孩,胸部中枪,卡着一颗子弹
There's a boy on that operating table with a bullet in his chest.
那是我的病人
That's my patient.
我知道那是我能救的人
That's who I know I can help.
我不关心拯救灵魂那类的事
I don't concern myself with saving souls.
里普利医生
Doctor Ripley.
你好,玛嘉
Hi, M.K.
见到你真好
It's so good to see you.
什么风把你吹来这里?
What brings you in here?
我想我已经没什么地方可去了
I guess I'm running out of places to go.
那你真会选时间
Well, your timing is perfect.
我确实需要你的帮忙
I could actually use your help with something.
这边请
Right this way.
这会告诉我们哪里有问题吗?
And this'll tell us what's wrong?
我们希望可以
We hope so.
很抱歉,但这个答案不够好
I'm sorry, but that answer is not good enough.
我们正尽一切努力
We're doing everything that we can.
有时感染源可能很难确定,但我…
Sometimes infections can be difficult to pin down, but I...
那…那是什么?发生什么事了?
What...what's that? What's happening?
她的血压下降,用对讲机叫她也没有回应
Her B.P.'s dropping and she stopped responding on the intercom.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表