Of course you're a reason to stay.
但是,葛云说得对,莱诺克斯是急诊室的未来
But, Goodwin's right Lenox is the future of the E.D.
现在是我继续前进的时候了
And it's time for me to move on.
我不想让任何事阻止我
And I don't want to let anything get in the way of that.
好吧
Okay.
我们来比赛吧
Let's make a deal.
如果你赢了,你可以,把这封小信塞进葛云的门缝
You win, you get to slip this little letter under Goodwin's door.
如果我赢了
I win,
有24小时的冷却期
there's a twenty-four-hour cooldown period
你需要重新考虑,这个决定,可以吗?
where you need to reconsider. Deal?
好,说定了,可以
Yeah. Deal. Yeah.
三、二、一,拉
Three, two, one pull.
你作弊
Cheater.
悲惨的输家
Sore loser.
你最好开始重新考虑
Better start reconsidering.
这完全不算婚礼蛋糕,但至少是自♥制♥的
It's not exactly wedding cake, but it is homemade.
谢谢,但我太焦虑了,没心情吃
Thanks, but I'm way too anxious to eat.
了解,好吧
Yeah. Okay.
今天谢谢你
Thank you for today.
艾莎医生说,你是我们的幕后婚礼策划师
Doctor Asher said that you were our silent wedding planner.
被发现了
Guilty.
而且,这是我的荣幸
And, it was my pleasure.
真的很感谢你,为我们创造这段特别的回忆
Thank you so much for creating that special memory for us.
你和你先生可以,共同创造一生的回忆
You and your husband have a lifetime of memories to make together.
我先生
My husband.
我喜欢这个称呼
I like the sound of that.
她来了
She's here.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
好
Okay?
艾布斯医生刚结束手术
Doctor Abrams is just finishing up,
但你应该开始规划蜜月旅行了
but you should start planning that honeymoon.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿,兄弟
Hey, buddy.
你感觉怎么样?
How you feeling?
我要为波考赛特喝采
I'm a fan of the Percocet.
我已经好几个星期没睡得那么好了
I haven't slept that good in weeks.
我会尽我所能地享受它
I'll enjoy it while I can.
这就是我需要和你谈的事
Well, that's what I need to talk to you about.
糟糕
Uh-oh.
你的脾脏撕裂了
Your spleen has been lacerated.
听起来不太好
That doesn't sound good.
可能会更糟
Could be worse.
我们需要密切注意,你的血红蛋白水平
We'll need to keep an eye on your hemoglobin levels.
但你的白血球数值也很低
But also your white blood cell count is low.
所以,出于良心,我不能让警方继续拘留你
So, I can't in good conscience release you back to police custody
短期之内
anytime soon.
这样啊
Hm.
那么这算坏消息还是好消息呢?
So this is a bad news, good news scenario?
事实上,这是个坏消息,好消息和更多好消息
Actually, it's a bad news, good news, more good news scenario.
琳恩
Lynne.
不能有访客
No visitors.
别这样,兄弟,让他看看孩子吧
Come on man, let him see his kid.
办不到
No can do.
今天是感恩节
It's Thanksgiving.
动作快点
Make it quick.
你好,嘿
Hi. Hey.
好的
Oh, okay.
就这样吧
There you go.
小心他的头
Watch his head.
他想念爸爸了
Oh, he missed his Dad.
对呀
Oh, yeah.
是你啊
There he is.
我的小宝贝
There's my man.
嘿,兄弟
Hey, buddy.
谢谢你,里普
Thank you, Rip.
这是一份大礼
This is a gift.
嘿
Hey.
为什么要带花给他?
Why do you give him flowers?
你知道他不值得
You know he doesn't deserve it.
你想献花吗?
You wanna do it?
富兰克林丹尼尔莱诺克斯
1963年5月9日,至2010年11月27日
瓦莱丽安莱诺克斯
1965年10月8日至2010年11月27日
我想念她
I miss her.
我知道
I know.
他非常爱她
He loved her so much.
是啊
Yeah.
我只希望他也能那么爱我们
I just wish he loved us that much.
基普
Kip,
我希望你能原谅他
I just wish you could forgive him.
我做不到
I can't.
这甚至不是一个选择
It's not even a choice.
我就是…
I just ...
我…我做不到
I...I can't.
但我很高兴我来了,凯蒂
But I'm glad I came, Caty.
我也是
Me too.
嘿
Hey.
清醒点
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我…我很抱歉
I'm...I'm so sorry.
不…拜托
No, no, please!
等等,不要走,等一下
Wait! Wait, please! Wait!
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表