你的意思是?
You mean?
我死后会下地狱,艾卓亚医生
I'm going to Hell when I die, Doctor Archer.
地狱?
Hell?
除非我能补偿
Unless I can buy it back.
用我仅剩的时间
With whatever time I have left.
斯隆要我去联♥系♥
Sloane's asked me to reach out
所有被她错待的人,赔不是
to everyone she's wronged to make amends.
结果,列出来的清单相当长
Turns out it's...it's quite an extensive list.
我们可以跟你们谈谈吗?
Mind if we speak with you a minute?
如果你们是要和我们谈
If you're coming to talk to us about seeing me socially
在医院以外的地方继续往来,那我接受
outside of the hospital, I accept.
我们快出院了吧?
We being discharged soon?
还没有,我们需要先找到一些东西
Not yet, uh, there's something we need to find first.
要先达成共识
A consensus.
和其他医生吗?
Like with the other doctors?
不,是你们两个之间
No, between the two of you.
我想我们已经说得很清楚了
I think we were pretty clear.
我想是你说得很清楚
I think you were pretty clear.
但你基本上很安静
You were mostly quiet.
我不太能理解情感这回事
I don't understand emotion very well.
我小的时候
Uh, so when I was a kid
我只会说我所知道的事实,不管后果如何
I would just say what I knew to be true, um, no matter the consequences.
而诚实是要付出代价的
And there was a price to be paid for honesty.
我的老师讨厌实话,其他小孩也取笑我
My teachers hated it, and other kids made fun of me,
还有我的父母,就是那样
and my parents you know,
他们求我闭嘴
begged me to keep my mouth shut.
但当我努力如他们所愿,事情却变得更糟
But when I tried that, it just made things worse.
因为我仍然被排挤
Because I was still ostracized.
之后我就把所有没说的话
And, um, I just had this pit
都藏在肚子里
in my stomach of all the things that I hadn't said.
后来我遇见医学
Then I found medicine,
在这个领域,说出实话非常重要
this world where speaking up is essential.
病人的生命全取决于它
Where patients' lives depend on it.
就算人们仍然会说刻薄的话,我也不介意
And even if people still said mean things, I was fine.
因为我意识到,为了诚实,付出的每一分代价都值得
Because I realized that the price for honesty was worth every penny.
因为你可以过着无悔的人生
Because you get to live a life with no regrets.
以利亚,现在这件事
Elijah, this right now,
将是你这辈子最重要的决定
is the most important decision you will ever make.
今天之后,你就无法反悔了
And after today, you can't take it back.
你不想参与其中吗?
Don't you want a say in it?
听着,我很高兴你找到了,你的灵性动物之类的
Listen, I'm happy you found your spirit animal or whatever.
但这是我们的人生,我们已经做出决定
But this is our life and we've made a decision.
所以,去把我们出院的文件备好,我们就能…
So, finish the papers to discharge us, so we...
鲍尔,她说得对
Powell, she's right.
我们没有达成共识
We don't have a consensus.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你固执己见
You're opinionated.
而我放任你这样
And I go along with it,
因为你坚强又无私
because you're strong and selfless
而我除了开玩笑,从来不知道该说什么
and I never know what to say except to make a joke.
以利亚,我们不能同意这件事
Elijah, we can't agree to this.
但我不能让你为我送命
But I can't be the reason that you die.
我不能明知我正慢慢夺走你的命,却在一旁无动于衷
I can't just sit here beside you, knowing that I'm slowly killing you.
我们需要动手术
We need to do the surgery.
只是…
It's just...
我不知道没有你要怎么活下去
I don't know how to live without you.
我懂
I know.
我很棒
I'm awesome.
但你知道我是对的
But you know I'm right.
好吧
Okay.
就照他说的做吧
What he said.
借过
Excuse me.
人还真多,他们开始了吗?
Quite the crowd. They started?
不,他们还在准备
No, they're still setting up.
红帽子是鲍尔的团队,黄帽子负责以利亚
Red caps are Powell's team, yellow are Elijah.
嘿,莱诺克斯有同意吗?
Hey, any luck with Lenox?
我正努力鼓起勇气告诉沙利
I'm trying to build up the courage to tell Sully.
嘿,你和莉莎喝咖啡还好吗?
Hey, how was, uh, coffee with Lizzy?
原来她想要我诊断她没有的疾病
Well, she wants me to diagnose her with a disorder she doesn't have,
这样我就可以开给她不需要的药
so I can prescribe her medication she doesn't need,
她就能怀孕
so she can get pregnant.
我觉得不要听她的
I say don't do it.
她已经五年没跟你往来了
She doesn't talk to you for, what, five years,
一出现就只是为了利用你?
and then shows up just to use you?
管她的
Screw that.
我不知道,我好像无法同时
I don't know, it's like I can't be her doctor
当她的医生又当她的妹妹
and her sister at the same time.
那就不要
So then don't.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我的意思是不要这样
I mean don't.
不要把自己当成她的医生
Forget about being her doctor,
努力当她的妹妹就好
just be the best version of her sister.
如果这还不够好,那就是她的问题
If that's not good enough, then that's on her.
各位女士、先生
Ladies, gentlemen.
好的,我想我们已经准备好了
All right, I think we're ready.
你们两位呢?准备好了吗?
What about you two? Ready?
应该吧,我想终究,我还是希望有一点个人空间
Well, uh, I guess it'll be good to finally get some privacy.
出去再见罗
I'll see you on the other side.
好
Yeah,
晚点见
see ya'
你好,是这样,手术很成功
Hi. Okay, so the surgery was a success.
她应该能完全康复
She should make a full recovery.
几个小时后你就能见到她了
And you'll be able to see her in a few hours.
天哪,我好紧张,太好了
Oh, my God, I was so nervous. I'm so glad.
尤其是我之前还那样说她
Especially after all the smack I talked about her earlier
结果她变得这么善良
and then she was so nice.
我觉得自己是世界上最糟糕的人
I felt like the worst person in the world.
你不是,现在你也不用担心了
Well, you're not. And now you don't have to worry.
嘿,我可以问你一件事吗?
Hey, can I ask you something?
你觉得人为什么改变很重要吗?
Do you think it matters why people change?
例如,如果他们只是出于恐惧,而做正确的事呢?
Like, if they're only doing the right thing out of fear?
我…我想如果…
I...I...I think that if...
如果你突然想通
if you have a moment of clarity
发现自己可以拥有更好的人生
and you see a better version of your life,
就不要问太多问题
you don't ask too many questions.
勇往直前,不要回头
You just run at it and don't look back.
请进
Yep?
嘿,你有空吗?
Hey, you got a second?
有哦
Uh-huh.
哦,我去外面等你,我不知道你在…
Oh, I'll give you a minute. I didn't realize that you were...
你又不是没看过
It's nothing you haven't seen before.
你要换衣服去吃晚餐了吗?
You gonna get changed for dinner?
我在想也许我们不用去吃晚餐了
I was thinking that maybe we could skip it.
好哦
Okay.
我想跟你说,你很棒,嗯,当然
You know, you're amazing, um, obviously.
想带我回到
I mean just going back to the restaurant
我们第一次约会的餐厅
where we had our first date.
我很感谢你的体贴和浪漫
And I appreciate how thoughtful and romantic you are.
我也觉得我们该分手了
I think we should break up, too.
等等,你想分手吗?
Wait, you want to break up?
不
No.
但我看得出来你不想继续了
But, I can tell you're not feeling this.
我告诉自己,也许是压力或其他什么原因
And I told myself that maybe it was stress or something,
但是…但是这个状况,已经很明显一段时间了
but...but it's been evident for a while.
我没搞错吧?
I'm not wrong, am I?
不,你没搞错
No, you're not wrong.
是啊
Yeah.
我真的希望我们可以走下去
I really wanted it to work.
可以顺利发展,而且…
To be right, and...
等等,你要走了?你不想谈吗?
Wait, you're leaving? You don't want to talk about this?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表