Can I still carry to term?
是的,你可以
You could, yes.
但到那时癌症可能已经转移
But by then the cancer will likely have metastasized
你生存的概率就会下降
and your chances of survival would diminish.
对,但是这样一来,我的宝宝的风险就小多了?
Yeah, but there would be less risk to my baby?
嗯,严格说来,是的,这样说没错,但是…
Well, technically, yes, that's correct, but...
好,那我就要这么做
Yeah, that's what I want to do.
罗蕊儿…
Laural, uh...
我强烈建议重新考虑
I would strongly suggest reconsidering.
不,我已经下定决心了
No. My mind is made up.
好吧,这是一个极愚蠢的决定
Yeah, that's an incredibly stupid decision.
艾卓亚医生
Doctor Archer.
你以为你在保护你的宝宝
You think you're protecting your baby,
但手术伤害到她的风险明显低于
but the risk of the surgery harming her are significantly lower
不治疗癌症而导致你死亡的风险
than the cancer killing you if left untreated.
所以,总而言之
So, bottom line,
你不动手术
you skip the surgery,
那个宝宝就会在,没有母亲的情况下长大
that baby grows up without a mother.
由你决定
It's up to you.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
嘿
Hey.
刚才到底是怎么回事?
What the hell was that?
只是一针见血直接切入重点而已
Um, just cutting through the mental gymnastics, that's all.
她不需要严厉的爱,迪恩,她需要同理和指导
She doesn't need tough love, Dean. She needs empathy and direction.
不,她需要再活18年
No, what she needs is to live another eighteen years.
我想所有人当中你最明白这一点
I think that you of all people would get that.
哦,很好
Oh. Cool.
你要对我打出妈妈过世牌吗?
You're gonna play my dead mom card on me?
我当然明白
Of course I get it.
但无论他们做出什么选择,我们都必须尊重他们的决定
But whatever choice they make, we have to respect their decision.
但那是一个糟糕的决定
And it's a bad decision.
人们总是会为任何借口辩解
I mean, people will justify any excuse
只为了避免那些…困难和可怕的事
to avoid what's...what's hard and scary.
但必须有人介入,拯救他们
But somebody's gotta step in and save them from themselves.
哦,好哦,感谢上帝,派你来拯救我们大家
Oh, well, thank God you're here to save us all.
抱歉打扰了,但是…罗蕊儿决定接受手术了
Sorry to interrupt, but, uh, Laural decided to do the surgery.
你确定不需要我飞过去吗?如果你需要聊聊我都在
只是想确认你的情况,我很担心
有空就打电♥话♥给我
儿子,你还好吗?
可恶
Damn it.
很遗憾,我有一些坏消息
Unfortunately, I have some bad news.
米洛捐赠者的母亲
The mother of Milo's donor
在移植手术前,选择不与他有任何联♥系♥
opted out of any contact with him before the transplant.
所以,我们对捐赠者一无所知?没有名字?没有地址?
So, we know nothing about the donor? No name? No address?
他们的纪录被封存了
Their records are sealed.
我从美国器官捐赠网,那里得到的唯一资讯
The only information I got from Organ Donors of America
是这颗心脏来自一名14岁女孩
is that the heart came from a fourteen-year-old girl.
女孩啊,还真被米洛猜中了
A girl. Lucky guess for Milo.
好吧,值得一试
All right, so, worth a shot.
接下来,我们要转向传统疗法
Um, we're gonna pivot to traditional therapy,
跟父母聊聊在他们孩子面前
and, uh, have a chat with mom and dad about toning it down
如何降低音量
in front of their kid.
天啊,饶了我吧
I mean, give me a break.
是啊,我一点也不相信
Yeah, I have zero faith
这两个人有办法察觉到自己的愤怒
that those two will ever see clearly through their own anger,
更别说对他们的儿子做对的事了
let alone do right by their own son.
是啊,但我们还有什么选择呢?
Yeah, but, what other choice do we have?
谢谢你,雷纳德
Thank you, Leonard.
你人真好
You're a peach.
我们绝口别提这件事
And we will never speak of this again.
有创伤病人正要送过来,人与得来速的对决
We got a trauma en route. Man versus drive-thru.
听起来真吸引人,我的外卖♥♥速递到了吗?
Uh, that sounds compelling. My DoorDash arrive?
这个嘛…问朵莉丝吧
Uh, ask Doris.
哦,好极了
Oh. Awesome.
怎么了?
What?
食物就被丢在这里,都冷掉了
It was just sitting here getting cold.
这是雷纳德,修好电子病历系统的交换条件
That was Leonard's reward for getting the E.M.R. up and running.
我答应他的
I promised him.
这是波蒂洛的热狗堡
It's a Portillo's hot dog,
我…我无法理智以对
I...I can't be held responsible for my actions.
这倒是满合理的
That's a fair point.
你…在热狗堡加了番茄酱吗?
Did you...you put ketchup on that dog?
或许吧
Maybe.
还敢自称是芝加哥人
Call yourself a Chicagoan.
这也是合理的论点,朵莉丝,我不能接受番茄酱
Another fair point. I can't get behind no ketchup, Doris.
急诊室
哦,天啊,这个面罩是怎么回事?
Oh, boy. What's with the mask?
防吐罩?他不停地向警♥察♥吐痰
The spit hood? He kept spitting at the cops.
所以他们就给他戴上了嘴套
So they muzzled him.
魔鬼得到了甜点
The Devil gets dessert,
但是蜜蜂螫了我的舌头
but the bees are stinging my tongue!
我想要我的麦旋风
I want my McFlurry!
麦旋风,疑似服用天使尘
McFlurry. Suspected P.C.P. user.
走到得来速的窗口,大喊要一杯麦旋风
Approached a drive-thru window screaming for a McFlurry.
员工拒绝为他服务时
When the employees refused to serve him,
他把玻璃打穿一个洞并试图爬进去
he punched a hole through the glass and tried to climb in.
他的右手指关节被割伤
Lacerated knuckles of his right hand.
收缩压150,舒张压91,心率130
B.P.'s one-fifty over ninety-one, heart rate's one-thirty.
也许他们可以给这个人,一客免费的麦旋风
Maybe they just could've given the man a free McFlurry
就能避免这一切
and avoided all this.
他当时人在塔可钟
He was at Taco Bell.
好吧
Oh.
我要点燃你的眼球
I'm gonna light your eyeballs on fire.
天啊,他的行为,比被喷药的蟑螂还疯
Goodness gracious, he's acting crazier than a sprayed roach.
这就是天使尘,给他打一针,五毫克氟哌啶醇加二毫克安定文
That's the P.C.P. Give him a five and two.
肌肉注射还是静脉注射?
I.V. or I.M.?
你觉得你有办法对这个人,进行静脉注射吗?肌肉注射
You think you can give this guy an I.V.? I.M.
我不觉得痛
I feel no pain!
你会的…朋友,你会的
You will, you will my friend. You will.
玻璃没有割破任何要害
Glass hasn't lacerated anything vital.
我会找一名医学生清除玻璃,并缝合较深的伤口
I'll have a med student remove these and suture the deeper wounds.
安排毒物检验和生化检验
Get me a tox panel and chemistry.
好的,五毫克氟哌啶醇
Okay, five milligrams of Haldol...
和二毫克安定文
...and two of Ativan.
该睡觉罗
It's nappy time.
就是这样
There we go.
我想要一份薯条和…
I would like fries with...
先松开约束,准备帮他移床
Let's loosen the restraints, get him ready for transfer.
听我数,一、二、三
On my count one, two, three.
对他进行四肢约束,尽快进行X光检查
Get him in four-part restraints and then get x-ray in here A.S.A.P.
交给我吧
I'll make it happen.
艾卓亚医生?
Doctor Archer?
莱诺克斯医生需要你,在五号♥治疗室,紧急状况
Doctor Lenox needs you in Treatment Five. It can't wait.
因为我不是当班医生,我无法宣布死亡时间
I can't call time of death because I'm not on shift.
死亡时间,15点29分
Time of death, fifteen-twenty-nine.
谢谢
Thank you.
《道林格雷的画像》
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
是,你好,我是迪恩艾卓亚医生
Yes. Hi. Uh, I'm Doctor Dean Archer.
我在加夫尼芝加哥医疗中心工作
And I work at Gaffney Chicago Medical Center.
请问你是希瑟威廉斯吗?
Are you Heather Williams?
我是
I am.
我是为了我的一位12岁病人而来,他叫米洛普拉德拉
I'm here because of a twelve-year-old patient of mine named Milo Pradera.
他移植了你女儿的心脏
He received your daughter's heart.
你是怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
由于父母离异,米洛出现一些…
Milo's experiencing some psychiatric challenges
精神方面的问题
due to his parents' breakup,
他的焦虑使他
and his anxiety is causing him
出现一些潜在的严重心脏问题
to have some potentially serious heart issues.
我很遗憾,但这与我无关
I'm sorry to hear that. But that has nothing to do with me.
好吧,米洛相信,你女儿正在跟他说话
Okay, Milo believes that your daughter is speaking to him
透过她的心脏
through her heart.
你在说什么?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表