不需要道歉,我想她也吓坏了
No need to apologize. I'm sure she had quite the scare.
但她似乎还是有点混乱
Well, she seems a bit confused still.
她有可能是撞到头吗?
Is it possible she hit her head?
我想我们也可以检查一下
You know, we can check on that as well.
谢谢你,医生
Thank you, Doctor.
“切除多余的脂肪,莎伦”,董事会这样说
"'Trim the fat,' Sharon," the board says.
好像我是什么屠夫一样
Like I'm some kind of butcher.
这是我在这里度过最艰难的一周
This is the hardest week I've ever had here.
没有人会怪你
No one's holding you to blame.
我办公室的门框就不这样想
Well the door jamb on my office tells a different story.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
我稍后再去找你
I'll catch up with you later.
嘿,我没听错吧
Oh, hey, did I hear correctly that like,
里普利今天突然
all the sudden Ripley's being called
被要求出席健康委员会吗?
in front of the Wellness Committee today?
也许我们应该私下讨论这件事
You know, maybe we should discuss this in private.
我告诉你,我真的开始担心
I'm telling you. I am becoming genuinely concerned
米治可能会被草率定罪,真的
that Mitch might be "getting railroaded." Really.
好吧,你知道我担心什么吗,丹尼尔?
Well, you know what concerns me, Daniel?
我视为亲密友人的朋友
Someone that I consider a close, personal friend
没有提醒我医院可能聘了
failed to notify me that the hospital may have hired a doctor
他明知有暴♥力♥和不稳定行为病史的医生
that he knows has a history of violent and erratic behavior.
莎伦,他是我的病人
Shaon, he's a patient of mine.
你知道我不能谈论那些事
You know I can't talk about that stuff.
我只是想说,你可以想办法警告我
All I'm saying is that you could have found a way to warn me
关于他的一些警讯
about some of his "red flags"
而不逾越任何道德界线
without overstepping any ethical boundaries.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你说得对,我当时该提醒你的
You're right. I could have.
我道歉
And I apologize.
但如果你好奇我为什么,要为这个人说话,莎伦
But if you're curious about why I'm defending this guy, Sharon,
因为我觉得以前是我辜负了他
it's because I think I failed him back then.
我就是无法摆脱这种感觉,这个米治
I just can't shake the feeling that this Mitch,
他根本无法做出他被指控的事
is simply incapable of doing what he's being accused of.
我真心希望不会
I truly hope not.
但听着
But listen,
考量所有因素,我需要你回避这次听证会
I need you to recuse yourself from this hearing, all things considered.
老实说,我松了口气
Honestly, I'm relieved.
嘿,丹?
Hey, Dan?
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
我有一个病人,入院时行为很不稳定
I have a patient who came in behaving erratically.
我以为可能是因为她跌倒的关系
I thought it might have been due to a fall that she took,
但影像结果呈阴性,所以,我调出她的病历
but imaging came back negative. So, I pulled her medical records.
而她过去15年来
And she's been
一直在服用抗精神病药物
prescribed an antipsychotic for the past fifteen years.
你觉得药物有可能失效了吗?
Do you think it could've stopped working?
抱歉,艾卓亚医生?
Excuse me, Doctor Archer?
五号♥治疗室有一位病人,严重肠胃不适
I have a patient in "T"-Five with severe "G.I." distress.
是创伤吗?
Is it a trauma?
不是
No.
那不再是我的辖区了
It's not my bailiwick anymore.
你应该找她
She's your man.
他有可能吃了什么东西吗?
Is it possible he ate something?
应该没有
I don't think so.
我想不到什么特别的食物
Nothing I could point to.
我们在饼干桶餐厅吃早餐
We had breakfast at the Cracker Barrel
要去取泰勒买♥♥给我们的新福特F250
on the way in to pick up a new "F" Two-fifty Tyler bought for us.
对不起,妈
Sorry, Mom.
你连新车的味道都没闻到
You didn't even get to enjoy the new car smell.
哦,拜托
Oh, please.
你能相信这个孩子吗?
Can you believe this boy?
他几乎凭一己之力救了家族农场
He almost single-handedly saved the family farm.
本来以为我们必须卖♥♥掉
Thought we were gonna have to sell
但后来泰勒想出一个办法
but then Tyler figured out a way
提高向日葵的产量
to increase the yields on our sunflowers.
发生什么事了,泰勒?
What happened here, Tyler?
哦,我前几天,没戴手套就采收花,剪到手了
Oh, I, uh, sliced up my hand picking without gloves
太笨了
stupidly a few days back.
看来你可能也灼伤了
Looks like you may have burned it as well.
哦,不
Oh, no.
又要吐了
Here it comes again.
我不记得他曾经病得这么厉害
Can't remember when I've seen him this sick.
侯活小姐,有什么想法吗?
Miss Howard? Any thoughts?
嗯,可能是病毒性胃肠炎
Uh, likely viral gastroenteritis.
那现在怎么办?
So what now?
我们应该进行全套血液检查,综合代谢检查、脂肪酶和尿液分♥析♥
We should get a "C.B.C.", "C.M.P.", lipase and a "U.A.".
也许开始帮他输注卓弗兰和生理盐水
And maybe start him on Zofran and saline
让他舒服一点
to get him feeling better.
非常好,去输入医嘱吧
Very good. Go put those orders in.
我需要帮忙,她不能呼吸了
I need a hand in here! She can't breathe!
氧饱和度降至84
Sats are down to eighty-four.
跟我说话?你能跟我说话吗?
Speak to me? Can you speak to me?
赫雷拉学员?
Cadet Herrera?
好,我们需要插管
All right, we need to intubate.
推注20毫克依托咪酯,50毫克罗库诺林
Push twenty of etomidate, fifty of roc.
我…我不知道这可不可行
Uh, I...I don't know if this is gonna work.
为什么?怎么了?
Why? What is it?
嘿,琳恩告诉我你来做正电子扫描?
Hey. Lynne told me you were here for a PET scan?
只是回来看上次检查的报告
Just getting my results from the last one.
我本来要去找你,但我想你正忙着救死扶伤
I was gonna come bother you but I figured you were busy saving lives
或在忙其他的事
or whatever it is you do.
沙利文先生?你可以进来了
Mister Sullivan? We're ready for you now.
嘿,我们等一下一起吃午餐吧?
Hey, uh, how about we grab lunch after?
午餐?这样啊?
Lunch? Hm?
来份黄瓜三明治和一杯沙布利葡萄酒?
Like, cucumber sandwiches and a glass of Chablis?
对,或只是路边摊的,墨西哥夹饼,随便都可以
Yeah, or just street tacos. Whatever.
为什么听起来很严重的样子?
Why does this sound serious?
你看完诊我在这里等你
I'll be out here when you're done.
你是什么意思?
So, what are you saying?
我们的儿子已经末期了吗?
Our son is terminal?
不幸的是,肉瘤已经转移到全身
The sarcoma, unfortunately, has metastasized throughout his body,
最令人担忧的是麦斯的脊椎和淋巴结
most concerningly Max's spine and lymph nodes.
大概剩多少时间?
What kind of timeline are we talking about here?
我不喜欢冒险进行这样的猜测
I hate to hazard these kinds of guesses.
拜托,医生
Please, doc.
就直接告诉我们吧
Just, uh...just "shoot straight" with us.
监于这种恶化速度?
Given this rate of progress?
麦斯还有两到三个月的时间
Max has two, maybe three months.
不
No.
哦,天啊
Uh. Oh, God.
你一定可以做些什么,帮我们争取更多时间
There must be something you can do to give us more time.
我们可以进去切除,脊椎中最具侵袭性的肿瘤
We could go in and debulk the most aggressive tumor in the spine.
这可能能为麦斯争取六个月左右的时间
That might buy Max six months or so.
那…今天你就可以动刀吗?
And...and...and you could do that today?
是的
Yes.
但我必须警告你们
But I have to warn you,
即使成功了
even if successful,
你儿子手术后的生活素质
your son's quality of life post-surgery
将会受到极大的损害
will be extremely compromised.
麦斯未来只能坐轮椅
Max would be confined to a wheelchair,
无法踢足球,甚至无法行走
unable to play soccer or even walk
从楼梯上摔下来一定很可怕
Well, falling down the stairs, that must have been terrifying.
你是不是被什么东西绊倒了?还是…
Did you trip over something, or, uh...
对,我上班迟到了,但我们不是已经说过了吗?
Yeah. I was late for work. Did we not discuss this already?
我们有吗?抱歉,我肯定需要再来杯咖啡
Did we? I'm sorry, I definitely need another cup of coffee.
-上面显示你正在服用理思必妥…-对
Says here you're on risperidone, and...
好,可以请问那是做什么用的吗?
Right. And can I ask what that was prescribed for?
我被诊断患有精神分♥裂♥
I was diagnosed with schizophrenia.
当时她还在念大学,我们都还没认识
Back when she was in college. Way before we even met.
我知道,对我来说简直不可思议
I know, it seems inconceivable to me, the very idea.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表