但你得听进去
But you need to listen.
还有别再道歉了
And stop apologizing.
如果你表现出软弱的样子
If you show weakness,
人们就会去找你麻烦
people come for you.
所以去拿一个橙子
So, uh, go grab an orange
今天就练习缝合吧
and practice your sutures on it the rest of the day.
元媛舞会那女孩的检查结果回来了
Our debutante's labs are back.
我刚把结果传给你
I just, uh...shot you the results.
我该为稍早的事道歉
And, I...I should apologize for earlier.
那通你好心假装没听见的电♥话♥
The phone call you so politely pretended not to overhear.
我什么都没听见
I didn't hear anything.
-骗子 -我真的没听到
-Liar. -I didn't.
好的
Okay.
嗯,是…
Yeah, it...
卡尔停用了佩妮所有的,社群媒体账号♥
Carl deactivated all of Penny's social media accounts.
我知道,那是一把双面刃
And, I know, it's a double-edged sword.
表面上我反对各种社群媒体
'Cause ostensibly I'm...I'm against all social media.
但有时候
But at the same time,
查看她的发文是我唯一能
sometimes looking at her posts is the only way I have any idea
了解她生活的方式
what's going on with her life.
我女儿们在那个年纪时
When my girls were about that age,
我下班回家
and I'd come home from work,
满心期待要听她们那天过得如何
all excited to hear about their day.
结果她们看我的眼神,就像我是个流浪汉
They'd look at me like I was like some kind of hobo,
突然从街上闯进来
wandered in off the street.
有什么奇怪的地方吗?
Anything interesting?
嗯,脂肪酶的数值偏高
Yeah, Lipase levels are pretty elevated.
是胰脏炎吗?
Pancreatitis?
嗯,胆红素正常,所以应该不是胆结石
Yeah, I mean, bilirubin's normal so it's not gallstones.
那会是什么原因呢?
What could be causing it, though?
杰玛是青少年,也许是喝酒?
Well, Jemma's a teenager. Maybe drinking?
她这个年纪得长♥期♥酗酒才会这样
That would require some prolonged alcohol abuse at this age.
酗酒?杰玛喝酒?
Alcohol abuse? Jemma's been drinking?
我们不是这个意思
That's not what we're saying. Nope.
拉米雷兹先生
Mister Ramirez.
杰玛,你在喝酒?
Jemma, have you been drinking?
-拉米雷兹先生 -你说什么?
-Mister Ramirez. -What?
亲爱的,你必须立刻告诉我们
Honey, you...you need to tell us right now.
我没喝酒,爸
I'm not drinking, Dad.
我发誓,我从来没有喝过
I swear, I never have.
拉米雷兹先生,我们不是那个意思
Mister Ramirez, it's not what we're saying.
我们的意思是
What we're saying
我们认为杰玛可能得了胰脏炎
is we think that Jemma might have a case of pancreatitis.
其中一个可能的原因是喝酒
And one of the causes can be alcohol consumption.
也有可能是其他原因
Can be other causes, too.
举例来说,那可能是遗传性的
For instance, it could be a genetic thing.
胰脏炎是什么?那很严重吗?
What is pancreatitis? I mean, is that serious?
是有这个有可能
It can be, yeah.
所以你会腹痛,因为你的胰腺发炎
I mean, that's why you're in pain, because your pancreas is inflamed.
我们得找出原因,才能正确地治疗
We just gotta figure out why, so we can treat it properly.
我们会再做一些检查,看看能查出什么
So let us do a little more digging, and we'll see what we come up with.
嘿,查理斯医生
Hey, Doctor Charles.
嘿,我想跟你道歉
Hey, uh, I just wanted to apologize.
相信我,你不需要解释
Trust me, you do not need to explain.
听着,你提到这有可能是遗传性的
Look, you mentioned that these things can sometimes be genetic.
嗯
Yeah.
杰玛是领养的
Well, um, Jemma's adopted.
真的吗?
Really?
嗯,这不是什么秘密,她也知道
Yeah, it's not a secret or anything. She knows.
其实,她大概一年前,跟她生母见过一次面
In fact, she met her birth mom once, about a year ago.
如果有需要,我可以,把她的联络方式给你
I...I have her contact information if that would be helpful.
你知道吗?这或许会有帮助,谢谢
You know what? It...it actually could be. Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
那次会面不太顺利
The meeting didn't go very well.
杰玛不太愿意谈那件事
Jemma doesn't really like to talk about it.
好的,很好
All right. This is really good.
我想你可以出院了
I think we can let you go.
我会请护士过来
I'm gonna go send in a nurse
帮你办出院手续,好吗?
to start your discharge paperwork, all right?
太好了
Great.
菲洛医生!
Doctor Frost!
嗯
Yeah.
我有话要跟你说
There's something I need to tell you.
好的
Okay.
嘿,你试过这家吗?真的很美味
Hey, you tried this place? It's so good.
没有,但我已经吃过了
No, but I already ate.
听着,你擅长应付那种,尴尬的对话吗?
Look, how are you with like, super awkward conversations?
呃,跟大家一样,不太擅长?
Uh, same as everyone else. Not great?
好的
Okay.
为什么这么问?
Why?
德科兰的同事说
Declan's co-worker said
我们不应该遵守那份,拒绝心肺复苏术的同意书
that we should not abide by the D.N.R.
她说她知道那不是他想要的
Says she knows it's not what he would want, apparently.
她怎么会知道?
And how would she know that?
原来他们不只是同事
Turns out that they are not just co-workers.
哦,哇
Oh, wow.
嗯
Yeah.
所以他们不是去开午餐会议?
So they weren't headed to a lunch meeting?
其实是去她家
Her place, actually.
然后她说德科兰不希望我们,遵守那份拒绝心肺复苏术?
And, uh, she said Declan wouldn't want the D.N.R.?
事实上,她的话挺有说服力的
She actually made a pretty compelling case.
所以你提议我们找他太太,再谈一次?
So, you're pitching we have another conversation with his wife?
我厘清一下,你是想告诉她
And to be clear, you want to try to convince her
她先生外遇
to rip up her husband's D.N.R.
来说服她撕掉那份,拒绝心肺复苏术的同意书?
by telling her he was cheating on her?
行吗?
Yeah?
这一点都不尴尬
This...this won't be awkward.
你打算怎么办?
So, uh, what are you thinking?
我认为艾卓亚医生做得太过分了
Well, I'm thinking that Doctor Archer was way out of line,
我不喜欢被逼到死角
and I don't like to be backed up into a corner.
但我突然在急诊室安插共同负责人
But I also did spring this whole co-heads of the 'E.D.' on him
这件事对他来说也不公平
and that wasn't completely fair.
听着,积逊门罗医院,差点关门,对吧?
Look, Jackson-Monroe was closing, right?
你得灭火救场
You had to put out some fires,
而莱诺克斯确实有能力,处理那些问题
and Lenox has the resume to help with that.
所以你觉得我应该继续让她,当急诊室的共同负责人?
So, you think I should keep her as co-head of the E.D.?
我不是那个意思
Not saying that.
好,因为有一点很明确
Okay, because one thing that is clear
那就是这种权力共享的安排
is that this power sharing arrangement,
显然行不通,对吧?
I mean, it's just not working, right?
你有跟这些人谈过吗?
You, um...you talk to any of these folks?
嗯,我一直在悄悄地试探
Well, I've been quietly taking the temperature
员工们对莱诺克斯的看法
of the staff on Lenox,
-但大家都很谨慎 -那当然了
-but everyone's being so political. -Of course.
你知道的,他们不想说错话
You know, they don't want to say the wrong thing.
是的
Right. Right.
他还好吗?
How's he doing?
应该还行吧
Okay, I guess.
那你还好吗?
And how are you?
老实说,我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
要消化的很多
It's a lot.
他说了一些很真诚的话
He said some nice things.
说他很后悔他的所作所为
Says he regrets what he did.
他的肝脏情况有多糟?
How bad is his liver?
不太妙
It's not good.
基本上已经快不行了
It's basically shutting down.
他会死
And he'll die.
还有多久?
How long?
我不喜欢预测这种事
I don't like to predict those sort of things,
但我想剩不到一年了
but I would imagine he has less than a year.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表