也许能让我们暂停一下
it might let us hit pause,
你就有足够的时间去修补弹孔
give you enough time to go in and patch the holes.
好,大家听好了
Okay, everyone, listen up!
停止大量输血方案,并将她的体液复苏换成盐水
Stop the "M.T.P." and switch her resuscitation to saline.
冷盐水,准备好体外循环机,并呼叫灌注团队
Cold saline. Let's ready bypass and call the perfusion team.
我们要试着冷冻她
We're gonna try to freeze her.
好的,佐敦
Okay, Jordan,
这几位优秀的兄弟告诉我,他们再过几秒钟就可以行动了
these fine gentlemen tell me they'll be ready to go in a few seconds.
好吗?
Okay?
等我们把这块石板从你身上移走,一切会进展得很快
Now, things are gonna move quickly once we get this off you,
在开始之前,你有什么病史需要我们留意吗?
so is there anything we should know about your health before we start?
我最近一直在处理肾炎的问题
I've been dealing with some nephritis lately.
我的医生安排我接受透析
My doctor has me on dialysis.
那…你下一次疗程是什么时候?
And, uh...when is your next session?
我不确定,但上一次是两天前
I'm not sure. But my last one was two days ago.
各位,先停下来…
Guys, stop, stop, stop, stop.
了解,你先稍等,好
Okay, all right. Hold on. Okay.
好的,各位
All right, guys.
我们需要重新计划,他的压伤
All right, we need to rethink this. The...the crush injury
会导致一股钾离子,释放到他的血液中
is gonna cause a wave of potassium to be released into his blood.
好吗?再加上他的肾脏病…
All right, combined with his kidney disease...
这可能会导致…危险的心律不整
it could lead to a... a dangerous arrhythmia.
意思是?
Meaning?
意思是,如果你们移♥动♥那块石板,他的心跳就会停止
Meaning you move that slab and his heart's gonna stop.
是啊,我们不能冒这个险
Yeah, we can't take that chance.
好的,佐敦,现在听我说
Okay, Jordan, listen to me now.
你也许不想听到这个消息
Probably don't want to hear this,
但我们除了截肢别无选择
but want we have no other option but to amputate your legs.
不
No.
不
No.
两只脚都要吗?
Both of them?
抱歉,勇士
Sorry, soldier.
我希望不用走到这一步,真心希望
I wish this wasn't necessary. I really do.
好的,我需要100毫克氯♥胺♥酮♥
Okay, gonna need a hundred milligrams of ketamine,
几条止血带和一把锯子
a couple of tourniquets and a saw.
可以吗?动作快…
All right? Go, go.
收不到吗?
Nothing?
不行,还是没有讯号♥
No, nothing yet.
好吧,拜托
All right. Come on.
亚当?亚当,你还好吗?
Adam? Adam, are you okay?
还好…
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
听到你的声音真好,我没事
I'm just really happy to hear your voice, all right.
怎么回事?
What happened?
我不知道,我追捕疑犯跟到这里,我想他…
I don't know. I chased the offender down here, I thought he...
跳上这列停滞的地铁列车
...hopped on this stalled subway train.
然后整条隧♥道♥就从我们头顶坍塌了
And then it was like the whole tunnel collapsed on top of us.
我现在要开扩音哦
I'm gonna put you on speaker.
各位,电♥话♥里…是鲁塞克
Guys, it's...it's...it's Ruzek.
好的,我开扩音了
Okay, you're on speaker.
嘿,兄弟,你在哪里?在地铁车厢里吗?
Hey! Buddy, where are you? You on the train?
对
Yeah. Yeah.
还有史黛拉?她还好吗?
And Stella? Is she alright?
是的,她没事
Yeah, she's...she's all right.
杰特和我在一起
Kidd's with me.
这里有一些伤患,她现在正在照料他们
Got some injuries she's tending to them now.
那里有多少平民?
How many civilians you got down there?
我想有30到40人
I'd say thirty, forty.
你们有办法让我们离开这里吗?
You guys got a plan to get us out of here?
我们正在努力
We're working on it.
可以的话帮我们算出确切的人数
Give us a proper headcount when you got a chance.
好的
Okay.
好吧,尽量快点,好吗?
Well, don't worry about getting to the party too early, alright?
你们撑着点
Just hang in there.
金,你还在吗?
Kim, you still there?
是,是我,扩音关掉了,怎么了?
Yeah, it's me. It's me alone. What's up?
我觉得射伤特鲁迪的疑犯,还在列车上
I think that the offender that shot Trudy's still on the train.
你认出他了吗?
Did you "I.D." him?
还没,我还没有仔细看
No, I never got a good look.
但这里大约有,五、六个人符合他的体型
But there's about five, six guys down here that match the build.
好的,我们正在深入调查
All right, we're digging into it.
听着,我们很快就下去,好吗,亚当?
And listen, we're gonna be down there soon, okay, Adam?
所以…
So...
亚当?亚当?
Adam? Adam?
搞什么?
Oh, what the hell?
各位,你们必须后退
Oh, guys, you gotta back up.
-是我先来等的 -各位,我需要你们后退
-I was waiting first. -Guys, I need you to step back.
我需要打电♥话♥给我女儿
I need to call my daughter.
各位,请大家把手♥机♥关机
Guys, everyone off your phones,
你刚才害我的电♥话♥断线了
you just made my call drop.
你必须把你的手♥机♥关机
You gotta turn off your phones.
我们需要保留,我们能收到的所有带宽
We need to preserve all of the bandwidth we can find,
有听懂吗?
do you understand?
我不接受
That doesn't work for me.
抱歉,我需要你让开
I'm sorry, I need you to get out of my way.
你说反了,老兄,现在请后退
You have that backwards, my man. Now step back.
各位,拜托
Everybody, please!
听着,我们要脱困取决于我们能否
Listen, our rescue is contingent on us being able to maintain contact
与紧急救援人员保持联♥系♥
with emergency services.
所以,我要请你们把手♥机♥关机
So, I'm gonna have to ask you to power your phones down
我们才能保持这个频道畅通
so that we can keep this channel open.
我们会联络你们每一位的亲人
We're gonna contact each and every one of your loved ones,
让他们知道目前的状况
keep them appraised of what's going on.
好吗?
Alright?
-谢谢 -感谢各位的谅解
-Thank you. -Thank you for understanding.
嘿,科里?
Hey, Cory?
怎么了?
Yeah?
如果你能收集每个人的信息,那会非常有帮助
It'd be real helpful if you could gather everyone's information.
没问题
Of course.
还有,先从男性开始,可以吗?
Hey, uh, start with the men. Yeah?
可以
Yeah.
好的,体温降到华氏65度了
Okay, body temp's down to sixty-five.
再加更多冰,再加200立方厘米的盐水
More ice! And another two-hundred "C.C.'s" of saline.
-莎伦?-嘿
-Sharon? -Hey.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我还能做什么?
What else was I supposed to do?
我打电♥话♥向你通报最新情况…
When I called to give you an update...
用意不是要你来医院
I didn't intend it to mean that you should come in.
反正我本来就打算下周回来上班
Well, I was planning on coming back next week anyway.
你在这啊
Hey.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我…我没事
I'm...I'm fine.
普拉特警长怎么样了?
How's Sergeant Platt?
很抱歉,到现在才来跟你解释病况
Sorry I haven't been able to update you 'til now.
你可能已经注意到了,一切进展得很快
Uh, as you've probably noticed, things have been moving quickly.
放这么多冰是怎么回事?
Uh, all this ice, what's going on?
你太太入院后,我们无法恢复她的心跳
We were unable to restart your wife's heart upon intake.
冰是为了降低她的新陈代谢
The ice is an attempt to decrease her metabolism enough
以防止她的大脑受到损害
to prevent damage to her brain.
哦,我的天啊
Oh, my God.
五分钟后我们就要送她去手术了
We'll be taking her to surgery in about five minutes,
希望手术之后
and the hope is after,
等我们恢复她的体温后
when we've warmed her back up,
我们也能恢复心跳
we will be able to reestablish a heartbeat.
我也希望能给你更明确的答案
And I wish I could be more definitive,
但我们现在还在努力制定计划
but we're committed to a plan now
希望这个计划能成功
and hopefully it's one that leads to success.
她很坚强
She's tough.
她有专业团队照料
And she's in very good hands.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表