她的饮料我请,请给我一杯满杯黑咖啡,你好
Her drink is on me and can I get a coffee, no room, please? Hi.
好吧,我知道我赚的,没有心胸外科那么多…
Okay, I know I don't make cardiothoracic money...
但我还过得去
...but I'm okay.
我还买♥♥得起自己的咖啡
I can afford my own coffee.
哦,别紧张
Oh, relax.
这跟父权无关,我只是想插队
It's not a patriarchy thing, it is a cutting the line thing.
好哦
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要去哪里?
Where are you off to?
去儿童重症监护室探视病人
Uh, the PICU to check on a patient.
哦,好哦,真幸运,我也要上楼
Oh, well, as luck would have it, I'm going upstairs, too.
你最近有娜奥美的消息吗?
So, have you heard from Naomi recently?
我给她发了几封简讯,但没有回我
I sent her a few texts, but no response.
为什么?
Why?
今天下午我指定娜奥美,来协助视像辅助胸腔镜胸膜黏合术
I picked Naomi to assist on a VATS pleurodesis this afternoon.
她一定欣喜若狂
She must be ecstatic.
才第一年就能协助,视像辅助胸腔镜手术非常值得骄傲
Assisting on a VATS as a first-year is a real feather in your cap.
是啊,我也以为她会这么想…
Yeah, I thought she would see it that way, too...
但我们前两次模拟手术她都没来
...but she missed our last two simulations.
她寄电邮说她要自己练习
Emailed that she was gonna make them up on her own.
不,这无法接受
No, that's unacceptable.
我去找她谈谈
I'll have a talk with her.
不…拜托不要
No, no, no, no. Please don't.
我最不希望的就是让她难堪
Last thing I want to do is embarrass her.
她可能只是不知所措了
She's probably just overwhelmed.
我们都经历过
Like we all were.
是啊
Yeah.
除了你,对吧?
Except you, right?
你顺风顺水地度过,第一年的住院医生实习,对吧?
You just sailed through that first year of residency, didn't you?
我现在是不是,该假装谦虚说当时真的很苦?
Is this where I'm supposed to feign humility and say it was really hard?
那就太好了
That would be nice.
你订好参加会议的机票了吗?
Did you book your flights to the conference, yet?
是啊,怎么了?
Yeah, why?
我有没有可能说服你更改回程航♥班♥
Any chance I could get you to change your return flight
和我一起在美特尔海滩多待一天?
and join me for an extra day in Myrtle Beach?
我本来打算翘掉会议去搭沼泽之狐
I was gonna play hooky and go ride the Swamp Fox.
沼泽之狐是一款经典的木制云霄飞车
Swamp Fox, it's a classic wooden rollercoaster.
我不太喜欢云霄飞车
I don't really like rollercoasters.
哦,我应该要知道
Oh, I should have known.
你的确告诉过我
You did tell me that one time
你比较喜欢脚下坚实的地面
that you prefer solid ground under your feet.
没错
Right.
但如果有漏斗糕,就有可能说服我
But I could probably be persuaded if there's funnel cake,
或是棉花糖之类的
cotton candy, you know.
以上就是我的条件
Those are my terms.
没问题
Done.
谁想得到你爱吃甜食?
Who knew you had a sweet tooth?
这是我的少数恶习之一
It's one of my few vices.
等不及想知道你其他的恶习了
Can't wait to learn your others.
我们还没有签订新合约是谁的错?
And whose fault is it we don't have a new contract, yet?
是谁在拖延?
Who dragged their feet?
好的,高文小姐
All right, Miss Coleman,
你想给我们上一小时的课?
do you want to lecture us for an hour,
还是你想听听我们的提议?
or would you like to hear our proposal?
关于最后两个问题
We are prepared to offer the nurses tremendous gains
我们准备大幅提升护士的福利
on the last two remaining issues.
时薪增加百分之四
A four percent raise on hourly wages.
勉强跟上通货膨胀的幅度
Barely keeping up with inflation.
并且强制规定
And a mandated
内外科病房♥的护病比为一比五
one to five nurse-to-patient ratio on med-surg floors.
我们不会对护病比让步
We're not budging on nurse-to-patient ratio.
一比四,否则我们没什么好说的
One to four or we're done here.
听着,这是非常慷慨的提议
Look, this is an incredibly generous offer.
好的,那我想我们没什么好谈的了
Okay, then. I guess we're done.
请稍等
Hold on, please.
请大家等一下
Hold on.
不如把这个最新版的提案
How about we look at this latest proposal
当作一个新的起点,我们把谈判延长一周?
as a new starting place and we extend negotiations a week?
我和你们一样致力于达成协议
I am as committed as all of you are to reaching a deal
这体现了加夫尼的护士们
which reflects the invaluable contributions
宝贵的贡献
of our nurses here at Gaffney.
我们讨论后再答复你们
We'll discuss and get back with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
麻烦告诉我她怎么样了?
Please just tell me how she's doing?
不,嘿
No, hey.
先不要动
Keep still.
我快好了
I'm almost done.
亲爱的,听艾卓亚医生的话
Honey, listen to Doctor Archer.
她怎么样了?
How is she?
《健康保险可携性和责任法案》禁止我分享任何健康资讯
You know HIPAA prohibits me from sharing any health information.
我求求你
I'm begging you.
我只是想知道她的情况
I just need to know how she's doing.
我只能告诉你
What I can tell you is this.
她已完成手术,但情况仍危急
She made it through surgery she's still in critical condition.
她现在在接受显像导引介入治疗
And she's up in I.R. right now.
如果我早点看到她,五秒钟也好,我就能及时停下来
If I had seen her even five seconds sooner, I could have stopped in time.
请问是沙顿先生吗?
Mister Sutton?
是
Yeah.
如果你想等到律师在场,我们可以暂缓…
If you want to wait to have a lawyer present, we can hold off...
不,我不需要律师
No, I don't need a lawyer.
马特,我想我们应该咨♥询♥律师…
Matt, I think we should consult a law...
我会回答任何问题
I'll answer any questions you have.
好,我马上回来
All right, uh, I'll be back in a bit.
我听说发生的事了,马特还好吗?
I heard what happened. How's Matt doing?
如你所想的一样糟
About as poorly as you'd expect.
他撞到的那个孩子怎么了?
How's the kid he ran into doing?
她的肝脏有三到四级的撕裂伤
Uh, she's got a grade three or four liver laceration.
等显像导引介入治疗完成栓塞后,情况才会更明朗
We'll know more once I.R. embolizes her.
我拿到克拉丽莎的医疗纪录了
So, I got ahold of Clarissa's medical records.
有什么值得留意的吗?
Anything notable?
有,可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
她患有原发性硬化性胆管炎
She has primary sclerosing cholangitis.
难怪她只是撕裂伤就流那么多血
Well, that explains why she bled so much from her laceration.
是啊
Yeah.
但是,如果她的,肝功能已经受损呢?
But, if her liver function's already compromised?
如果不进行肝脏移植,克拉丽莎会活不下去
Clarissa won't survive without a liver transplant.
怎么样,情况如何?
So, how did it go?
见面的感觉还不错
The meeting was okay.
只是还不错吗?
Just okay?
是这样,首先我负担不起代♥孕♥费用
Well, for starters? I can't afford surrogacy.
先别烦恼钱的事
Money aside for a second.
不,不能不烦恼钱,汉娜
No, not money aside, Hannah.
我付不起
I can't afford it,
我不会让你破产
and I'm not gonna let you bankrupt yourself
只为了圆我的母亲梦
trying to help me become a mom.
此外,这不仅仅是钱的问题
Besides, it...it's not just about the money.
相信一个完全陌生的人,来怀我的最后一个胚胎?
The idea of trusting a total stranger to carry my last embryo?
我的意思是,这是我自己的问题,我承认
I mean, it's my own hang up, I admit it.
我有信任问题
I've got trust issues.
也许是因为你有一个,经常对你撒谎的妹妹?
Well, maybe because you had a little sister who lied to you a ton?
嘿,也许…
Hey, maybe, um...
也许…现在就开始思索,代♥孕♥可不可行有点为时过早?
maybe it's just...it's a little too soon to start exploring surrogacy?
毕竟才过了一个月,莉莎
I mean, it's only been a month, Lizzy.
你得给自己一些时间疗伤
You gotta give yourself some time to heal.
我没有时间了
I don't have time!
我已经花了很多年尝试怀孕
I've already lost so many years trying to get pregnant.
我有位女同事
This woman I work with,
她刚怀了第四胎
she just got pregnant for the fourth time
在她先生做了输精管结扎手术后
after her husband had a vasectomy.
莉莎
Lizzy.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表