I can donate a portion of my liver to Clarissa.
马特,这是重大手术,并非没有风险
Matt, that is a major operation and not without its risks.
我明白
I understand.
我想这样做
I want to do this.
拜托让我捐吧
Please let me.
-哦,抱歉,我不知道…-请关上…
-Oh, sorry, didn't realize. -Mind closing the...
好,但是…好,但是…
Yeah, but...uh, yeah, but yeah.
你…你在做什么?
What are you...what are you doing?
我觉得我可能得了某种病
I thought I might be coming down with something.
真的吗?你的症状是什么?
Oh, really? What are your symptoms?
有点恶心,轻微发烧
Some nausea, slight fever.
好,有呕吐吗?腹泻?
Yeah, what about vomiting? Diarrhea?
好了,我们可以不要这样吗?
Okay, can we not.
毕竟可能只是诺如病毒
I mean, it might just be norovirus.
我想你是对的
I am sure you're right.
这可能有点过头了
This is probably overkill.
是啊,呃…
Yeah, uh...
你抽血检验,不是为了检查白血球计数
you're not drawing labs to check for a white count,
那你…你在做什么?
so, what the...what are you doing?
其实根本不值得一提,因为八字都还没有一撇
It's not even worth talking about, it's so preliminary.
我在做一些初步的血液检查
I'm doing some initial bloodwork to see
确认我可不可以胜任莉莎的代理人
if I could maybe be Lizzy's surrogate.
代理…什么?
Surrogate, uh, what?
作为她的决策者吗?还是…
As a, what, a decision-maker, or...
不
No.
代理孕母,也就是代她怀孕的意思
Surrogate as in to carry her child.
是哦
Uh-huh.
她要求你这样做的吗?
And she asked you to do this?
不是
No.
我不晓得
I don't know.
我们没有…我们甚至还没讨论过
We haven't...we haven't even talked about it.
-哦,感谢老天 -但我想我会…主动提议
-Oh, thank God. -But I think I'm gonna offer.
好吧,听着,我知道你想帮你姐姐
Well, listen, I know you want to help your sister,
但是,你也知道,有一些非常严肃的问题需要思考
but uh, you know, some very serious things to consider here.
你不觉得我正在思考这些吗?
And you don't think I'm considering them?
这…要放弃一个孩子实在太难了
It's...it's...it's exceedingly hard to give up a child.
好吧,但这不是我的孩子
Well, it's not my child.
这是莉莎的胚胎
It's Lizzy's embryo.
好,即便如此,怀孕仍然是充满情感的经历
Well, even so, uh, pregnancy is a very emotional experience.
你会对孩子产生依恋,这是…这是原始本能
You develop an attachment to a child that's...that's primal.
你真的打算向妇产科医生针对怀孕,进行男性说教吗?
You're really trying to mansplain pregnancy to an O.B.G.Y.N.
我…你没有亏欠她到,需要做这种程度的个人牺牲
I...I...I...you don't owe her this level of personal sacrifice.
听着,我明白为什么,这对你来说可能很难理解,迪恩
Look, I get why this might be hard for you to understand, Dean.
你连你亲生儿子要捐肾给你
You wouldn't even let your own son
都要反对到底
give you his kidney without kicking
直到进入手术室前的最后一刻
and screaming all the way to the O.R.
-不 -但这与义务无关
-No. -But this isn't about obligation.
哦,无关吗?
Oh, isn't it?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
因为我知道你觉得自己
Because I know that you feel responsible
要为莉莎遭遇的事负责
for what happened to Lizzy.
但你不用,汉娜
But you're not, Hannah.
听着,我并没有要求你分♥析♥
Look, I didn't ask for your analysis.
所以如果你不支持的话,就别管这件事
So, if you're not gonna be supportive? Stay out of it.
这不仅是你的牺牲,也是我们的牺牲
It's not just your sacrifice, it's ours too.
嘿,萨姆,我知道,我对你们母女要求太多了
Hey, Sam, I know I'm asking a lot of you and the girls.
但问题是,你没有先问
But that's the thing, you didn't ask first.
你直接做了决定
You just made a decision.
我应该要问的,我…我很抱歉
I should have, I'm...I'm sorry.
哦
Oh.
你好,萨曼莎
Hi, Samantha.
我本来要…进行心理评估,但我可以晚点再来
I was going to do the...uh, the psych eval now, but I can come back.
你留下吧
You stay.
我出去
I'll go.
亲爱的,等一下
Honey, wait.
一切都还好吗?
Everything okay?
萨曼莎对我要捐肝有些疑虑
Samantha is, uh, got some concerns about me donating.
这样啊
Huh.
过去几年,自从新冠疫情以来
Last couple years, you know, ever since Covid,
我们的经济状况一直不好
we've had a tough time financially.
哦,兄弟
Oh, man.
真是遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
我们只能勉强度日
So, we're getting by,
毕竟有薪假只能,应付我一半的康复期
you know, my paid leave is only gonna cover about half of my recovery time
又因为我必须卧床,所以需要额外的托育服务等等…
and we're gonna need extra childcare with me being laid up, and...
那她会担心也是可以理解
So, she's understandably concerned.
那你呢?
You know? How about you?
这些事会让你犹豫吗?
Any of that stuff giving you pause?
我知道我会对家人造成庞大的负担
I understand I'm putting a tremendous burden on my family.
我很难受
And I feel sick about that.
但如果我没有尽我所能,去拯救克拉丽莎的话?
But if I didn't do everything I could to save Clarissa's life?
是啊,我会感觉更难受
Yeah, I'd feel a hell of a lot sicker.
-是我的吗?-是你的还是我的?
-Is that me? -Was that yours or mine?
呃,看到你父亲,传来的这则简讯了吗?
Uh, see this message from your father?
“非常抱歉,但我午餐没办法过去了
So sorry but I have to miss lunch.
病人有状况需要紧急处理,”
Dealing with an emergent patient situation.
“我一有空会尽快联♥系♥,再次抱歉”
Will be in touch as soon as I'm able. Sorry again.
好吧,我想那就,只有我们两个女孩了
Well, I guess it's just us girls, then.
是啊
Yep.
听着,我本来打算先闲聊,但我想我们可以跳过了,对吗?
Listen, I'd attempt small talk, but I think we're past that, yes?
-对,我想是的 -好
-Yeah, I think so. -Yeah.
我相信你有很多疑问
And I'm sure you have a lot of questions.
我的确有
I do.
说吧
Shoot.
好
All right.
所以,你和我爸爸,从11月就开始同居了?
So, you and my dad have been living together since November?
是的
Yes.
好
Okay.
你有小孩吗?
Do you have children?
三个
Three.
大卫、米高、塔拉,让我当上了祖母
David, Michael and Tara who made me a grandmother.
你们结婚多久了?
How long were you married?
32年
Thirty-two years.
我的前夫伯特患有认知障碍症
My ex-husband, Bert has dementia.
现在住在护养院
He's in a nursing home.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry about that.
你觉得自己会再婚吗?
Do you see yourself getting married again?
哦
Ooh.
在我人生的这个阶段
At this stage in my life,
婚姻不是我会多想的事
marriage isn't something I give much thought to.
听着,亚莉丝
Look, Alex,
我并没有打算跟你父亲,规划什么璀璨的未来
uh, I'm not trying to plan out some grand future with your father.
我们…过一天算一天
Um, we...we're taking it day by day.
只要相处起来开心
And as long as it's fun?
我们仍然享受彼此的陪伴
And we still enjoy each other's company?
我们就很满足了
We're good.
这样说来,我们有共同点
Well, we have that in common.
是吗?
Hm?
就是不要过度考虑婚姻
That, not giving much thought to marriage.
是的
Yeah.
我妈妈不会乐于听到我这么说
My mom would hate to hear me say this,
但婚姻和小孩对我来说仍然很遥远
but marriage and kids still feels so far off for me.
丹尼斯说罗琳迫不及待想当祖母
Well, Dennis said that Lorraine couldn't wait to be a grandmother.
这样说还太轻描淡写了
Oh, an understatement.
是的
Yeah.
也许这就是我推迟的原因?
Maybe that's why I'm putting it off?
我只是有点无法接受,成为母亲的想法
I just sort of can't really stomach the thought of becoming a mother.
因为你妈妈看不到了吗?
Without your mother here to see it?
我明白
I get that.
高中毕业那年夏天,我母亲过世了
I lost my mother the summer after my senior year in high school.
哦,天啊
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表