Possibly.
子♥宫♥是绝佳的导体
The uterus is an excellent conductor,
所以即使是轻微的电击,也可能对婴儿造成很大的压力
so even a small electric shock could put significant stress on the baby.
所以真的伤害到宝宝了吗?
So, it did hurt the baby?
你的宝宝看起来很好,虽然可能有点躁动
Your baby looks just fine, maybe a little agitated, though.
你有去妇产科,接受12周检查了吗?
Did you have a twelve-week check-up with your O.B.G.Y.N.?
有,费沙医生,做了全面的超声波检查
Yeah. Doctor Fischer did a full ultrasound.
好的,我会打电♥话♥给他
Okay, I will give him a call,
通知他你在这里,并请他看那些影像
let him know that you're here, and ask to see those images.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
不知道她的妇产科医生,为何没发现她卵巢上那么大的肿块
I don't know how her O.B.G.Y.N. missed a mass that big on her ovary.
就是啊,我会去调,12周的超声波检查结果
I know. I'll, uh, get the twelve-week ultrasound images
同时检查癌胚抗原
and a C.E.A. and C.A. one-twenty-five tumor
癌抗原125肿瘤标记
markers in the meantime.
啊,道林,你多么幸福啊
Ah, Dorian, how happy you are!
你的生活多么优雅啊
What an exquisite life you have had!
你彻底饮下杯中物
You have drunk deeply of everything.
你细腻地品尝葡萄的滋味
You have crushed the grapes against your palate.
没有什么能瞒得了你
Nothing has been hidden from you.
而且…
And...
莱诺克斯医生?
Doctor Lenox?
怎么了,艾丝翠德?
Yes, Astrid?
你为什么在这里陪我?
Why are you here with me?
你不该出去救人吗?
Shouldn't you be out there saving lives?
我觉得你不应该孤单一人
I don't think you should be alone.
但我肯定不是
But certainly
你们第一个没有家属的末期病人
I'm not your first terminal patient with no family.
为什么是我?
Why me?
我不知道
I don't know.
你对现在的生活满意吗?
Are you happy with the life you lived?
哦,别浪费时间聊我的事了
Oh, let's not waste time talking about me.
我快要死了
I'm about to die.
我们还能聊什么?
What else are we gonna talk about?
你没有先跟我商量,就带他去游泳池?
You took him to the pool without checking with me first?
我为什么要?
Why would I?
他的心脏科医生说这对他有好处
His cardiologist said it would be good for him.
你为什么要?
Why would I?
因为我是他的妈妈
Because I'm his mother!
勉强算是
Barely!
你上次和我们的儿子,坐下来吃饭是什么时候?
When's the last time you sat down and ate a meal with our son?
请别吵了
Please stop fighting.
是的,请两位冷静
Yeah, please, calm down.
好的,他又心搏过速和高血压了
All right, he's tachycardic, hypertensive again.
这代表什么?
What does that mean?
这代表他的心跳太快
It means his heart's beating too fast
他的血压也失控了
and his blood pressure is out of control.
先增加他的艾司洛尔滴注量,并注入硝普钠
Let's increase his esmolol drip and throw in nitroprusside.
没问题
You got it.
我需要你慢慢深呼吸,你能做到吗?
I need you to take some slow, deep breaths. Can you do that for me?
她的心脏不要我,她要杀了我
Her heart doesn't want me! She's gonna kill me!
好的,朵莉丝,推注40毫克氯♥胺♥酮♥
All right, Doris, let's push forty milligrams of ketamine.
我们会给你一些药物,让你平静下来,好吗?
We're gonna give you something to calm your heart down, all right?
-好…-好吗?
-Okay. Okay. -Okay?
好的,从100开始倒数
Okay, count backward from a hundred.
氯♥胺♥酮♥已注入
Ketamine's on board.
100、99…98
A hundred, ninety-nine. Nine...ninety-eight.
好的,他昏迷了
All right, he's out.
我儿子到底发生什么事了?
What the hell is going on with my son?
我认为米洛的问题可能是心理因素
I think Milo's issues might be psychological.
为什么?
Why?
他认为心脏不想要他
He thinks the heart doesn't want him.
捐赠者正透过心脏与他对话
That the donor is speaking to him through the heart.
你怎么能不告诉我这件事?
How could you not tell me that?
这个嘛,洁茜,当你每周工作70个小时
Well, Jessie, when you work seventy hours a week,
你肯定会漏掉一些事
you're bound to miss some things.
够了…
Enough, enough.
我知道你们两个的婚姻有问题
I get that you two are having marital issues,
但你们的儿子生病了
but your son is sick.
你们现在只有一个责任
You've got one responsibility right now
就是让这个孩子感到安全
and that's to make this kid feel safe.
你没有权利…
You have no right.
哦,拜托,忍♥忍♥吧
Oh, please, just suck it up.
艾卓亚医生,可以和你说几句话吗?
Doctor Archer, could I get a quick word, please?
他们正在杀死那个孩子
They are killing that kid.
很有可能,但根据我的经验
Very possibly, but you know, in my experience,
当你试图让他们听进去时
inside voice tends to be a little more effective
音量小一点往往更有效
when you're trying to impart that kind of information.
当然…
Sure, sure, sure.
但我告诉你,我很清楚
But I tell you, it's very clear to me
米洛的恐慌症,是他父母的离婚引起的
that Milo's panic attacks are being caused by his parents' separation.
听着,我不反对
Look, I don't disagree.
但我认为
But I think
情况也可能更复杂
situation also might've gotten a little more complicated than that.
是吗?哪里复杂?
Yeah? Complicated how?
你听过器♥官♥移♥植♥,术后的细胞记忆吗?
You ever heard of cellular memory in post-surgical organ transplants?
据称,移植的器官,保留了捐赠者的记忆
Supposedly transplanted organs retain the memory of the donors,
手术后受赠者,就会经历这些记忆,我听过
which the recipients then experience, yeah.
没错
Right.
证据大多是传闻,但你知道
Evidence mostly anecdotal, but there are, you know,
有几起已纪录的案件
couple documented cases.
是啊…
Yeah. Yeah.
我觉得这听起来有点神奇
It sounds a little magical to me.
你真的相信米洛,体验到的就是这样吗?
Do you actually believe that's what's happening to Milo?
我不知道,但重点在于他相信这一点
I don't know, the point is, he believes it.
所以,我们需要,理解他的心情,你懂吗?
So, kinda meet him where he lives, you know?
我懂
Yeah.
所以呢?难道我们,只能顺着他的妄想走吗?
So, what? We should just go along with his delusion?
我不知道
I don't know.
我忍♥不住想,如果他得知关于捐赠者的一些事
I can't help thinking that if he were to learn something about his donor,
也许能让他消除神秘性,懂吗?
it would just demystify the situation for him, you know?
消除他的恐惧?
Dissipate his fear?
所以呢?
So, what?
你建议我们联络捐赠者家属
You're suggesting that we reach out to the donor family
并请他们来见米洛?
and have them meet Milo?
如果双方都愿意接受的话,是的
If both sides are open to it, yeah.
毕竟…
I mean,
捐赠者家属和受赠者绝对可以见面
donor families and recipients are absolutely allowed to meet
只要大家意见一致的话
if everyone's on the same page.
你的妇产科医生,拍了这张超声波影像
Your O.B.G.Y.N. took this ultrasound image
在你怀孕12周时
when you were twelve weeks pregnant.
这里你可以看到,你的右侧卵巢上有一个小肿块
Here you can see a small mass growing on your right ovary.
我知道,那是个囊肿,费沙医生说没什么好担心的
I know. It's a cyst. Doctor Fischer said it was nothing to worry about.
那不是一个囊肿
It's not a cyst.
不幸的是,今天的超声波影像
Unfortunately, on today's ultrasound image
肿块增大了一倍
the mass has doubled in size
且血管分布明显增加
and increased significantly in vascularity.
好的,这意味着什么?
Okay. So what does that mean?
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
是的,你的肿瘤标记也证实了
Your tumor markers would signify that, yes.
好
Okay.
我该怎么做才能确保安全分娩?
What do I do to ensure I deliver my baby safely?
你最好和第一选择,是透过手术切除肿块
Your best and first option would be removing the cyst surgically.
但这对我们的宝宝来说,不是有风险吗?
But isn't that a risk for our baby?
与任何手术一样
As with any surgery,
总是存在一定的风险
there's always a certain degree of risk,
但怀孕中期执行这个处置
but the second trimester is actually the safest time
其实是最安全的时期
to perform this procedure.
我想我们能动手术,罗蕊儿
I think we do it, Laural.
如果我不做手术会怎样?
And if I don't do the surgery?
我还能怀孕到足月吗?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表