什么风把你吹来这里?
What brings you in here?
我想我已经没什么地方可去了
I'm running out of places to go.
这种时候,有社群的支持很重要
At times like this, it's important to have community.
你就要抛弃你的人生,你的医疗执照
You're about to throw your life away. Your medical license.
好像我又变回以前的自己
It's like I'm reverting back to this old version of me,
我却无法阻止
and I can't stop it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我…我不是故意的
I...I didn't mean to do that.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系…我该走了
It's okay. Um, I should probably go.
我不是可以救你的人,米治
I can't be the one to save you, Mitch.
我爱你
I love you.
这样不够
It's not enough.
晚上8点42分,星期日
尊菲洛
有人吗?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Hello?
有人听得到我的声音吗?
Can anyone hear me?
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
继续说话我才找得到你
Keep talking so I can find you!
在这里,你听得到我的声音吗?
Over here, can you hear me?
在哪里?
Where?
这边
Over here!
为什么我看不到你?
Why can't I see you?
我们在下面,在洞里
We're down here! In the hole!
哦,不
Oh, no.
有人吗?
Hello?
哦,感谢老天,我看得到你
Oh, thank God. I can see you.
谢谢你找到我们,谢谢
Thank you for finding us. Thank you.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
莎迪,莎迪史密斯
Sadie. Sadie Smith.
你好,莎迪,我是米治
Hi Sadie, I'm Mitch.
嗯,我是医生…
Uh, I'm a doctor and...
医生?
A doctor?
好吧,在如此不幸的夜晚,这还真是幸运
Well, that's lucky on an unlucky night.
我很害怕,妈咪
Scared, Mommy.
我知道,宝贝,但我就在这里
I know, baby. But I'm right here.
你们困在下面多久了?
How long you been down there?
我想,不到一个小时吧?
Uh, less than an hour, I think?
我把车停在路边,因为艾美莉亚要小便
I pulled over 'cause Emelia had to pee.
我在帮她找地方
Uh, I was looking for a spot.
她先掉下去的吗?
She fell in first?
紧接着是我
And me right after.
艾美莉亚比你深多少?
How far below you is Emelia?
听起来差不多两、三尺?
Sounds like two or three feet?
她真的非常害怕
She's really, really scared.
她说她的手很痛
She says her arm hurts.
好的,哪一手?
Okay, which one?
我…我不知道,艾美莉亚还分不清左和右
I...I don't know. Emelia doesn't know her right from her left yet.
你呢?
What about you?
你的脚扭得很严重
Your leg's twisted up pretty bad.
以一到十分来评量,你的疼痛程度是几分?
How much pain are you in on a scale of one to ten?
嗯…七、八分吧?
Uh, seven or eight?
但比之前好多了
But it's better than before.
开始感觉有点麻了
Uh, it's starting to...to feel a little numb.
好的
Okay.
我们得救你们出来,我去报♥警♥
We gotta get you out of there. I'm gonna call nine-one-one.
妈咪?
Mommy?
一切都没事的,亲爱的
Everything's okay, sweetheart.
这里有个人可以帮我们
There's a man here to help us.
这里收不到任何讯号♥,所以我…
I'm not getting any reception here, so I'm...
我要试着走回大马路上
I'm gonna try walking back toward the road.
不…拜托不要丢下我们
No, no, no, no, no! Please don't leave us!
莎迪?莎迪,听我说
Sadie? Sadie, listen to me,
我只是朝那边走几尺而已
I'm just going a few feet that way.
我不会丢下你们,好吗?
I will not leave you, okay?
我不会
I won't.
我向你保证
You have my word.
你相信我吗?
Do you trust me?
相信
Yes.
妈咪,发生什么事了?
What's happening, Mommy?
你看到那位好心的先生吗,艾美莉亚?
You see the nice man, Emelia?
他会叫更多人来救我们
He's going to call more people to come help us.
我们要相信他,好吗?
And we're gonna trust him. Okay?
好,我们相信这个好心先生
Yes, we trust the nice man.
我马上回来
I will be right back.
艾美莉亚?
Emelia?
妈咪,我摸不到你
Mommy, I can't reach you.
一切都会没事的,宝贝,有人要来救我们了
Uh! It's gonna be okay, baby. Help is on the way.
晚上9点48分,经过一小时
里普利医生
Doctor Ripley,
我是安娜贝尔詹宁斯大队长…
I'm Chief Annabelle Jennings...
128号♥消防站
...Firehouse one-twenty-eight.
我是米治里普利医生,加夫尼芝加哥医疗中心
I'm Doctor Mitch Ripley, Gaffney Chicago Med.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
这给你,我已经帮你配对好了
Here. Already paired it for you.
我知道你已经和莎迪,建立良好的关系
I know you've already formed a rapport with Sadie...
因此,我想最好,让你担任她的主要联络人
...so, I think it best to keep you as her point person.
好,希望我能让她打起精神
Yeah, hopefully, I can keep her spirits up.
那么,救援计划是什么?
So, what's the rescue plan?
跟我来
Come with me.
好的,绳袋在这里,超过33个…
...okay, rope bags right here, over thirty-three's...
副队长,这是米治里普利医生
Lieutenant, this is Doctor Mitch Ripley.
冒区
Mouch.
真高兴见到你,里普利
Good to see you, Ripley.
你们认识吗?
You two know each other?
我们认识,大队长
We do, Chief.
里普利医生和我有点过节,最近很有交集
Doctor Ripley and I've got history. Very recent history.
特鲁迪怎么样了?复原得还好吗?
How's Trudy? How's her recovery been going?
时好时坏,她很没耐心
It came and went. She had no patience for it.
想马上回去大显身手,主宰全场
Wanted to get right back to kicking a** and taking names.
了解,我不知道,原来你离开51号♥消防站了?
Good. Hey, I didn't know you left Fifty-one?
不,我没有,我通过副队长考试了
No, I didn't. I passed the Lieutenant's exam...
所以我多轮班来累积经验
...so I'm picking up shifts for experience
直到本局有空缺
'til a spot opens up at home base.
里普利医生同意担任,我们与莎迪和艾美莉亚的联络人
Doctor Ripley agreed to be our point person with Sadie and Emelia.
她们的伤势如何?
What kind of injuries are we looking at?
莎迪的腿断了
Well, Sadie's got a broken leg.
艾美莉亚说她的手很痛,我猜是骨折
Emelia says her arm hurts, I'm guessing it's fractured.
打算怎么救她们出来?
What's the plan to get them out of there?
好,我们最好的选择,是建立一个H救援系统
Well, our best bet is building an H rescue system.
我们挖一个,与水井平行的垂直救援洞…
We dig a vertical rescue hole parallel to the well...
然后再挖一条,水平的救援隧♥道♥通过去
...then we dig a horizontal rescue tunnel to connect them.
这口水井已经停用50年了
The well's been out of service for fifty years.
它的墙壁是由陈旧的水泥粉砌成,年久风化,状况不佳
Its walls are made of old powdered cement that doesn't age well.
砖头锤很容易就能打穿
A brick hammer will easily break through.
我猜你想从莎迪胸部的高度打穿?
And I'm guessing you want break through about chest level with Sadie?
等我们看到确切伤势,我们就会…
Once we see what we're dealing with in terms of injuries, we'll...
决定将受害者带上来的方法和时间
...figure out how and when to bring the victims up.
你是指“病人”吧
You mean the patients.
在我们把她们带上地面之前,她们都是“受害者”
They're victims until we get them up to the surface.
里普利医生,莎迪找你
Doctor Ripley, Sadie's asking for you.
莎迪,发生什么事了?
Sadie, what's going on down there?
艾美莉亚哭个不停
-Emelia won't stop crying. -Mommy!
她很害怕
She's terrified.
好的,莎迪
Okay, Sadie.
拜托马上救我们出去
Please get us out now.
我需要你放轻松
I need you to relax.
怎么放轻松?我们在这里动弹不得,我们都快不能呼吸了
How? We can't move down here. We can barely breathe!
-妈咪 -我知道
-Mommy! -I know.
我知道这让你很焦虑又害怕
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表