里面出了什么事?
What's going on in there?
有人受伤吗?
Is someone hurt?
我是注册护士,我可以帮忙
I'm a registered nurse. I can help.
拜托你开门
Please open the door.
拜托
Please.
嘿
Hey.
她在哪?
Where is she?
在里面
In there.
你怀孕多久了?
How far along are you?
我不知道,可能九个月吧
I...I don't know. I think about nine months.
你叫什么名字,亲爱的?
What's your name, sweetie?
希薇
Sylvie.
希薇,我是玛姬,我是一名护士兼助产士
Sylvie, my name is Maggie, I'm a nurse and midwife.
我会陪你熬过这一关的,好吗?
We're gonna get through this together, okay?
这只是初步猜测,好吗?
So, this is the first guess, right?
我觉得这可能是某种形式的,解离性失忆症
But I think that we might be looking at some form of dissociative amnesia.
像是抽离自我?
Like, you dissociate from yourself?
有点像
Kinda'.
但与一般常见的摔倒撞到头后
But whereas with the sort of, garden variety bump on the head,
忘记事情不同
forget stuff version,
这种情况下,你的大脑会刻意,屏蔽某些个人资讯和记忆
in this case your mind blocks out personal information and memories,
来保护你不受创伤经历的影响
in order to protect you from traumatic experience.
寇帝不知道自己是谁,但他似乎挺平静的
Cody seems pretty chill for a guy who doesn't know who he is.
很怪吧?但那种冷漠…
Weird, right? But that lack of concern is...
在解离性失忆症中很常见
is common with dissociative amnesia.
你知道他在事故前有没有失忆吗?
Do you know, did he experience any memory loss before the accident?
他的辅♥导♥员说没有
His counselor told me no.
好,他还有说什么吗?
All right. Say anything else?
有的
He did, actually, yeah.
佐敦从悬崖摔下去后
After Jordan fell over the ledge,
寇帝突然崩溃,开始不停地尖叫
Cody snapped and wouldn't stop screaming.
像被附身一样,灵魂出窍
Like he was possessed. Out of his body.
基夫试图拉住他
Keith tried to hold him back,
但寇帝还是沿着崖壁往下爬,要去救佐敦
but Cody began scrambling down the ridge to save Jordan
直到他快到底部时跟着滑倒
until he slipped near the bottom himself.
这点挺有意思的
That's interesting.
寇帝罗森的母亲刚降落在,欧海尔国际机场
Cody Lawson's mother just landed at O'Hare.
她应该一小时左右能到这里
She should be here in an hour or so.
谢谢
Thank you.
她到了跟我说一声,好吗?
Let me know when she arrives. Okay?
她走进病房♥时我想在场
I...I'd like to be there when she walks in the room.
-没问题 -谢谢
-You got it. -Thank you.
跟着呼吸
Just ride out the wave.
就是这样
There you go.
-加油,表姐,你可以的!-闭嘴,伊莱!
-Come on, cuz, you got this! -Shut up, Eli!
好,把袋子拿来给我
Okay, okay. Give me the bag.
你羊水破多久了?
How long ago did your water break?
大约9点进入第一产程
First period. Around nine o'clock.
我找伊莱陪我走回家
I found Eli and he walked me home.
好,你是孩子的爸爸?
Okay, are you the father?
不是,她是我表姐
No, that's my cousin.
孩子的爸爸永远不会知道这件事
The father doesn't know and never will.
这是你家?
This is your house?
对,我和我妈住在这里
Me and my mom, yeah.
好,那她什么时候回来?
Okay, when does she get home?
大概三个小时后?
Three hours or so?
那我们打个电♥话♥给她好吗?
Why don't we give her a call?
-不行!-不行,绝对不行
-No! -No way. Not an option.
为什么不行?
Why not?
当娜阿姨不知道这件事
Aunt Donna doesn't know.
好的
Okay.
你是不是穿宽松衣服,来隐瞒怀孕一事?
Did you wear baggy clothes to hide the pregnancy?
绝对不能让我妈知道,否则她会把我杀了
My mom can't ever know. She'd kill me.
好,我们先别担心这件事
Okay, we'll worry about that later.
孩子要出生了
Right now we got a baby coming.
我要打给我朋友艾莎医生,她在行动诊所
So, I'll call my friend Doctor Asher over at the mobile clinic.
但我把手♥机♥忘在车上
But I forgot my phone at the van.
我需要借用你们的手♥机♥
I need to borrow one of your phones.
我们没有手♥机♥
We don't have phones.
你们是青少年,怎么可能没手♥机♥?
You're teenagers on Planet Earth, you must have phones.
当娜阿姨说手♥机♥会让人分心
Aunt Donna says they're a distraction.
好吧,改变计划
Okay. Change of plans.
我要你去行动诊所
I need you to go to the mobile clinic,
找到艾莎医生,带她过来这里
and find a Doctor Asher, and bring her back here.
你不能自己来吗?你是助产士啊!
Why can't you just do it? You're a midwife!
宝贝,越多人帮忙越好,好吗?
Sweetie, I need all the help we can get, okay? Okay.
伊莱!快去!
Eli! Go now!
好!我这就去
Okay! On it.
好的
Okay.
好,亲爱的?
All right, sweetie?
我帮你检查一下开到几指好吗?
Do you mind if I check your dilation?
好,稍微往旁边移一点
Okay, I need you to scooch to the side.
你会感觉到一点压力
You're going to feel some pressure.
好的
Okay.
啊,希薇,你已经开到十公分,这代表…
Ah, Sylvie, you are ten centimeters dilated which means...
宝宝马上就要出来了!
The baby's coming like right now!
嗯,看来我们要开始了
Yeah. I guess we're doing this.
吃布洛芬止痛
Take Motrin for the pain,
等消肿后再去找骨科医生检查
and follow up with an orthopedic surgeon after the swelling goes down.
有什么问题吗?
Any questions?
我不是禽兽
I'm not a monster.
好的
Okay.
我知道你和你同事认为,我们是在虐待这些孩子
I know you and your colleagues think that we were abusing these kids.
我不能代表我同事发言,不过我确实是这么认为
I can't speak for my colleagues, but yes, I do.
尽管这些营队是合法的,这让我难以置信
While these camps may be legal, which blows my mind,
我认为它们糟透了
I think they're despicable.
所以你也觉得我很恶劣?
So, you think I'm despicable?
你自己琢磨答案吧
Connect the dots however you will.
我见过这些方法改变人们的生活
I've seen this method change lives.
它就改变了我的一生
It changed my life
省省力气吧
Save your schtick.
我才不吃那一套,相信我
I'm not buying what you're selling, trust me.
行
Fine.
你能至少告诉我佐敦情况如何吗?
Can you at least tell me how Jordan is doing?
不管你怎么想,我真的很关心这些孩子
Despite what you think, I really do care about these kids.
我不能跟你讨论
I'm not at liberty to discuss
佐敦的病情
Jordan's medical information with you.
你可以的
Yes, you are.
在他父母抵达之前,我是他的法定监护人
I'm legally responsible for Jordan until his parents get here.
你有书面证明吗?
Do you have that in writing?
寇帝?有人来看你了
Cody? I have a visitor for you.
寇帝
Cody.
嗨,她是谁?
Hi. Who...who is this?
她是夏娜,她是你妈
This is, uh, this is Shana. This is...this is your mom.
抱歉,我不认识她
I'm sorry, I...I...I don't know who this is.
寇帝,你真的不认得我?
Cody, you really don't know me?
不认得
No.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这全是我的错
This is all my fault.
我不该把他送去那个可怕的地方
I should've never sent him to that awful place.
她这是怎么了?
What's wrong with her?
我当时不知道还能怎么办…我快要失去他了…
I just...I didn't know what else to do, I was gonna lose him, and...
不如我们让寇帝休息一下,好吗?
Uh, why...why don't we give Cody a little rest, all right?
-嗯…-我没有选择
-And... -You know, I didn't have a choice.
-我…-我没有
-I... -I didn't.
-完全理解 -嗯,我得走了
-completely understand. -Yeah, I have to go.
-真的 -抱歉
-I do. -I'm sorry.
-宝贝,没事的 -不!
-Baby, it's okay. -No!
我做不到
I can't do this.
你可以的,听我说,跟我一起呼吸
Yes, you can. Listen to me. Breathe with me.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表