宝宝需要名字,希薇
Babies need names, Sylvie.
她叫索菲亚
Her name is Sophia.
嘿,索菲亚
Hey, Sophia.
嘿
Hey.
宾尼夫妇?
Mister and Misses Bennett?
我自我介绍一下,我是艾卓亚医生
I wanted to come introduce myself. I'm Doctor Archer.
-嗨 -很高兴认识你
-Hi. -Nice to meet you.
我儿子还好吗?
How's our boy?
还在进行手术,好险有连络上你们
Still in surgery. I'm glad we were able to reach you.
嗯,我们在我兄弟的农场,那里手♥机♥收讯很差
Yeah, we were at on brother's farm with terrible cell reception.
莱诺克斯医生,他们是佐敦的父母
Uh, Doctor Lenox, these are Jordan's parents.
宾尼夫妇
Mister and Misses Bennett,
手术过程中,令郎脑部大量出血
during surgery, your son suffered a massive brain bleed,
那是摔伤造成严重头骨骨折
which was a complication from the massive skull fractures
所引起的并发症
he sustained in his fall.
很遗憾,尽管我们全力抢救佐敦
Unfortunately, although we attempted to resuscitate Jordan,
最终还是无法救回他,佐敦过世了
we ultimately were unable save him, and Jordan died.
不,天啊,不
No, no, no. Oh, my God, no.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我需要你帮我重新安排早上的会议
I'm gonna need you to reschedule my morning appointment.
嗯,等等,请进
Uh, one second, come in.
我晚点再打给你,好吗?
Uh, I'm gonna have to call you back, okay?
好的
All right.
柏德烈邓恩在救护车上,正在送往医院的途中
Patrick Dunn is being transported to Med in an ambulance.
出了什么事?
What happened?
他朝自己开枪,胸部中弹
Self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest.
在与警方对峙时试图自杀
Tried to kill himself during a standoff with police.
他还活着,但情况很危急
He's alive, but barely.
省省吧
Save it.
什么?
What?
你说什么?省省吧?
What did you say? Save it?
省省吧?开什么玩笑?
Save it? Are you kidding?
那孩子根本不需要做手术,但你坚持要做,结果他死了
That kid never had to have surgery, but you pushed it, he died,
这全是你的错
and the blame for that falls directly onto you.
嗯
Yeah.
你认为等待能救佐敦一命?
You think waiting would've saved Jordan?
他就像颗定时炸♥弹♥,随时会爆♥炸♥
He was a time bomb waiting to happen.
我给了他一个活下去的机会
I gave him a chance to live.
如果不是你,他现在还活着
He would still be here if not for you.
你又不能确定
You don't know that.
但你就继续活在那个
But go ahead and live in your alternate reality
迪恩艾卓亚永远是对的世界里吧
where Dean Archer is always right.
而我会活在这个现实世界,接受我们有时就是会失去患者
And I will live in this one, where sometimes we lose patients.
你做了错误的判断,你心知肚明
You made a bad call and you goddamn well know it.
等你情绪平复了,我会在急诊室治疗患者
When your tantrum is over, I'll be in the E.D. treating patients.
你得为这件事负责的
You're gonna answer for this.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表