As for our score?
我想应该刚好过关
I think it's gonna be right on the line.
他说两周内我们就会知道答案
He said we'd know one way or another in two weeks.
这感觉不太公平
It doesn't seem fair.
我们是芝加哥最好的医院
We're the best hospital in Chicago
但我们可能会被关闭
but we might get shut down
因为我们遇到,一位心情不好的检查员
because we got an inspector that's in a bad mood.
莎伦,怎么了?
Sharon? What's wrong?
哦,不妙
Oh, that's not good.
嗯,里德先生,呃,我可以解释
Um, Mister Reed, uh, I can explain.
解释什么?
Explain what?
严格来说艾卓亚医生现在没有当值
Uh, Doctor Archer is technically not on duty right now.
好吧,不管怎样,我和他刚刚,进行了一场非常有启发性的谈话
Well, regardless, he and I just had a very illuminating conversation.
非常有启发性
Very illuminating.
我不太确定我是否,会把那段对谈放在心上
I'm not so sure I would take that to heart.
哦,我想我会的
Oh, I think that I will.
我整天受人忽视、回避、怨恨
I spend all day being ignored, avoided, resented.
迪恩提醒我,我做的事很重要
And Dean reminded me that what I do is important.
听着,你只是想确保,每个人都拿出最好的表现
Look, you're just trying to make sure everyone is the best they can be.
我知道那是什么感觉,人们会因此而怨恨你
And I know what that's like, people, they hate you for it.
但我也让自己的挫折感,影响了我的态度
But I was also letting my own frustration affect my attitude.
-这样不对 -没错
-Which was a mistake. -That's right.
是吗?
It was?
我明天会提交正式报告
I'll file my official report tomorrow,
但我不认为加夫尼有什么好担心的
but I don't think Gaffney has anything to worry about.
嗯,我很高兴
Well, I'm so glad.
这家伙真是个宝
And this guy is a gem.
太好了
Hey.
你真该考虑让他担任主管
You should really consider putting him in a leadership position.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Good night.
那家伙是谁?
Who is that guy?
嘿,谢谢你来见我
Hey, thank you for meeting me.
当然
Of course.
是这样,嗯…
Okay, um...
我知道我已经跟你,说很多次对不起了
I know I've said sorry to you a lot.
听久了你可能会开始觉得很空泛
And, um, after a while, that can start to feel hollow.
但我很抱歉
But I am sorry.
为了…所有的一切
For...for all of it.
而且…我一直在思考什么是…
And, um, I've been doing a lot of thinking about what's...
我…我一直…
I...I've been...
我也想了很多
I've been thinking a lot, too.
听着,你经历了很多事,我明白
Look, you're going through a lot, I get it.
但…
But...
只是…
It's just,
我…我一直在想象
I...I keep imagining that
我需要帮你渡过这段艰难时期,不管是你的过去
I need to help you through this rough patch with your past,
帕维尔的事、沙利的事
with Pawel, with Sully.
我一直想着我能帮你
And I keep thinking I'll help you,
然后就会没事了
and then we'll be okay again.
但我们又会经历一些事
But then we get through something and
总是有另一个低潮
there's always another bad patch.
到了某个程度
And at some point,
我真的开始怀疑所有的闹剧
I really gotta start to wonder if all this drama,
会不会只是…
if it's just...
会不会就是你本来的样子,就是我们在一起的样子
if it's just the way you are, the way we are, together.
什…你在说什么?
What...what...what are you saying?
我在说我不是可以救你的人,米治
I'm saying that I can't be the one to save you, Mitch.
不…不要…别这样
Uh, no. Don't, don't, don't do this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
拜托…
Please. Please.
-对不起 -拜托
-I'm sorry. -Please, Hannah.
汉娜…
Hannah.
我爱你
I love you.
这样不够
It's not enough.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表