我是马特罗德里格斯,NBC芝加哥新闻现场报道
This is Matt Rodrigues reporting for N.B.C. News Chicago.
把他们拉上来
Bring them up!
做得好,冒区
Well done, Mouch.
艾美莉亚刚刚抵达地面了
Emelia just made it to the surface.
哦,太感谢你了
Oh, thank you so much.
莎迪,我们需要谈谈
Sadie, we need to talk.
我知道
I know.
我也有同样的感觉
I feel it, too.
这真是一次美妙的邂逅
And this was one hell of a meet-cute.
但我现在还不确定,我是否已经准备好开始一段恋情
But I'm just not sure I'm ready for a relationship right now.
你应该知道我有个孩子
And you should know I also have a kid.
我…完全明白你的意思
I, uh, totally hear you.
但是是另一件事
But it's the other thing.
你需要帮我截肢
You need to cut off my leg.
恐怕没有其他选择了
I'm afraid there's no other option.
会痛吗?
Will it hurt?
不,我会帮你注射镇静剂氯♥胺♥酮♥
No. I'll sedate you with ketamine.
你什么也不会感觉到
You won't feel a thing.
等你醒来,你就回到艾美莉亚身边了
When you wake up, you'll be back with Emelia.
那个小女孩就是我的全世界
That little girl is my whole world.
我的人生迷失了很长一段时间
I was lost in my life for a long time.
从来不知道我活着是为了什么
Never quite knew what I was living for.
我感觉很孤单
I felt so alone.
我知道这种感觉
I know the feeling.
但后来我有了我的小宝贝
But then I met my little girl.
我马上就知道
And I just knew,
无论发生什么事
that no matter what happened,
我总是能找到前进的路
I would always find a way forward,
因为我不得不这么做
because I had to.
她很幸运有你
She is very lucky to have you.
但,我的意思是,你也不错啦
But I mean, you're okay, too.
这个嘛…
Well,
我不确定
I'm not sure you'll feel
等我告诉你你的车况你还会这样想
that way when, uh, I tell you about your car.
我的车怎么了?
What about my car?
我可能撞到它了
I may have crashed into it.
嗯,这也许就是我找到你们的原因
And, um, might be how I found you.
只是小小的代价
Small price to pay.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
好
Okay.
现在,你会感到有点刺痛
Now, you'll just feel a little pinch.
好吗?
Okay?
这东西还不错
This stuff ain't bad.
嘿,冒区
Hey, Mouch.
艾美莉亚的状况如何?
What's Emelia's status?
我们通话的当下她正前往医院
On her way to Med as we speak. Other than the broken arm,
她是个幸运的孩子,你还好吗?
she's one lucky kid. You good?
还好
Yeah.
我正准备开始截肢
I'm just about to start cutting through.
希望我有一把手术刀,但我就凑合着用吧
Wish I had a scalpel, but I'll make do.
我保证我们一收到最新发展
I promise to update you on further developments
就会向各位报告
just as soon as we have them here.
你有听说吗?
You heard about this?
有,那孩子现在正要送过来了
Yeah, the kid's on her way here now.
对了,安丝莉,她很棒
Ainsley, she's great, by the way.
是啊,不,她很棒
Yeah, no, she is great.
我欠她很多
I mean, I owe her a lot.
怎么说?
How so?
当你是热门电视节目的,青少年超级明星
When you are a teen superstar on a hit T.V. show,
往往会有很多人,想从你身上捞些好处
there tends to be a lot of people who want things from you.
那些并不总是在乎你最大利益的人
People who don't always have your best interests in mind.
有时你会很惊讶地发现
And sometimes you're shocked to find that it's,
竟然是你最亲近的人
you know, the ones closest to you.
但我当时不敢拒绝
But I was afraid at the time to say no.
我不想破坏任何人,轻松赚大钱的机会
I didn't want to interrupt the gravy train for anyone.
但是,安丝莉,她…总是支持我
But, Ainsley, I mean, she...she...she always had my back.
但这不是你父母的责任吗?
Wasn't that your parents' job, though?
我的父母也喜欢轻松赚大钱
My parents liked gravy, too.
是那个从井里出来的孩子
It's the kid from the well.
好哦,上工吧
All right, let's do it.
好了就说一声,里普利
Just give me the word, Ripley!
过程可能会有点颠簸
This may be a bumpy ride.
需要我唱小熊维尼的歌♥给你听吗?
You want me to sing you the Winnie the Pooh song?
我不介意哦
I mean, I'm not saying no.
你不会想听我唱歌♥的
You don't want to hear me sing. Trust me.
听着,米治,我…
Look, Mitch. I, uh...
莎迪,我们上面见吧
I will see you up top, Sadie.
好
Yeah.
把她拉上去吧,安娜贝尔
Bring her up, Annabelle.
收到
Roger that.
开始了
Here we go.
好的,里普利,赶紧离开那里
All right, Ripley. Get your a** out of there.
准备要撤离了
On my way.
暂停
Hold!
发生什么事?
What happened?
我被卡住了
I'm stuck!
好的
Okay.
好的,我接住你了
Okay. I got you.
好,可以拉她上去了
Okay. She's all clear!
收到,开始拉吧
Roger that. Here we go.
里普利,赶紧离开那里
Ripley! Get out of there, now!
米治
Mitch!
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
大家听好…我有个令人担忧的消息
Listen, uh, I've some alarming news.
你们应该都听说有对母女
You've heard about the mother and daughter
受困在废弃水井中
trapped in the abandoned water well.
我刚接到麦考兰副队长的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Lieutenant McHolland.
冒区?
Mouch?
是的,他告诉我是里普利医生
Yes. And he informed me that it was Doctor Ripley
发现了这对母女
who discovered the mother and daughter
并打给芝加哥消防局
and called C.F.D.
但是里普利医生所在的隧♥道♥…
But the tunnel that Doctor Ripley was in...
崩塌了
collapsed.
莎伦,他…他还活着吗?
Sharon, what...what...is he alive?
无线电联络中断
Radio contact was lost
因此目前尚不清楚,里普利医生的状况
so Doctor Ripley's condition is currently unknown.
但芝加哥消防局试图重新建立联♥系♥
But C.F.D.'s attempting to re-establish contact
同时正努力救他出来
while they work to dig him out.
我要过去一趟
I'm going out there.
对,我也跟你一起
Yeah, I'll join you.
听着,我只能放你们其中一个人走
Listen, I can spare either of you.
当他们把他从那里救出来时,他需要看到熟悉的面孔
He needs to see a friendly face when they dig him out of there.
汉娜在哪里?需要通知她
Where's Hannah? She needs to know.
你在吗,里普利?
Are you there, Ripley?
请回答
Please respond.
下午2点16分,经过17.5小时
里普利?
Ripley?
如果你能听到我的声音,撑着点
If you can hear me, just hang on.
我们需要一点时间稳定这个隧♥道♥
We need some time to stabilize this tunnel.
嗯,好
Uh, yeah.
有,我在这里
Yeah, I'm here.
哦,兄弟,听到你的声音真是太好了
Oh, man, it is good to hear your voice.
莎迪出去了吗?
Did Sadie get out?
是的,她平安无事,正在前往医院的路上
Yeah, she's safe and sound and on her way to Med.
好,挺好的
Good. That's good.
是啊,你做得很好,兄弟
Yeah, you did good, brother.
你那里的情况怎么样?
What's your situation in there?
我在一个气穴里
Well, I'm in an air pocket.
隧♥道♥两端均已塌陷
Both ends of the tunnel are caved in.
对,我想我可能有点幽闭恐惧症
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表