我们之间有过一段
We had a thing.
你当时不是15岁吗?
Weren't you fifteen?
我不是受害者
I'm not a victim here.
你对自己不诚实
You're not being honest with yourself.
这也需要真正的勇气,面对你的经历,看得通透
It also takes real bravery to look a story in the face, stare it down,
看清♥真♥正的事实
see it for what it really is.
你说得好像我强迫你一样
You're making this sound like I forced myself on you.
那就是爱
It was love.
我也曾经这样以为
That's something that I used to believe.
医院已经雇工贼了?
The hospital has already hired scabs?
如果护士罢♥工♥
It would be grossly negligent
我们却没有先找好替工的人力,将会是严重的疏忽
not to have replacements should the nurses strike.
我不喜欢被我最好的朋友玩弄
I don't appreciate being played by one of my best friends.
不要将这件事牵涉到个人感情
Let's not make this personal.
对不起,莎伦,恐怕已经如此了
I'm sorry, Sharon, I'm afraid it already is.
你订好参加会议的机票了吗?
Did you book your flights to the conference yet?
是啊,怎么了?
Yeah, why?
我有没有可能说服你,和我一起在美特尔海滩多待一天?
Any chance I could get you to join me for an extra day in Myrtle Beach?
嗯,哇,是哪位幸运的男士啊?
Mm. Wow, who's the lucky guy?
你怎么知道是男的?
And what makes you think there's a guy?
我猜是你之前提过的那位,心脏外科医生吧?
Bet it's the heart surgeon that you mentioned, right?
他叫什么来着?赛耶还是赛德?
What was his name? Shaye or Shader.
是海耶斯医生
Doctor Hayes.
我们是去开会,基普
We're attending a conference, Kip.
是医疗领袖高峰会
It's the Summit On Healthcare Leadership.
好的
Okay.
-嗯 -莱诺克斯医生
-Uh-huh. -Doctor Lenox.
-谢谢 -玩得开心点
-Thank you. -Try to have a good time.
好的,再见
Okay. Goodbye.
翠妮,送他去做胸部X光
Trini, let's grab this guy a chest x-ray.
然后请实验室做全套血液检查、基础代谢检查和…
And then have labs run a C.B.C., B.M.P. and a, uh...
动脉血液气体分♥析♥
...blood gas.
好的
Okay.
你咳嗽成这样,最好回家休养
You should probably go home and take care of that cough.
抱歉,里普利医生
I...I'm...I'm sorry, Doctor Ripley.
我也不知道怎么会突然这样
I...I don't know how it came on so fast.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
这已经是今天早上第三位护士请假回家了,玛姬
That's the third nurse this morning that's had to go home, Mags.
究竟是怎么回事?
What the hell's going on?
嗯,跟你说一声,不只是护士
Yeah, and it's not just the nurses, F.Y.I.
艾莎医生今天早上也请病假
Doctor Asher called in sick this morning as well.
肯定是什么病传开了
Something's going around.
这病还真是来得又急又猛
Whatever it is is coming on like a freight train.
谁来帮帮忙!
Somebody! Please help!
我儿子无法呼吸!他的脸都青了!
Our boy can't breathe! He's turning blue!
交给我
I got him.
去三号♥治疗室!
You're going to Treatment Three!
好
Yeah.
我来了,嘿,我是菲洛医生
Right behind you. Hey, I'm Doctor Frost.
你叫什么名字?
Can you tell me your name?
博德
Bode.
我们在附近开生日派对,有吃蛋糕
We were at a birthday party around the corner. There was cake.
博德对花生过敏
Bode's got a peanut allergy.
我们忘了带艾笔肾上腺素出门
We forgot his EpiPen at home.
好的,没问题,这种事难免的
All right, no problem, that happens.
不必担心
No need to worry.
博德,嘴巴张开我看一下好吗?
Bodie, can you open your mouth for me, please?
好,咽喉肿胀
All right, we got some swelling in the pharynx for sure
但还不需要插管
but no need to intubate yet.
这里没有护士或…
There are no nurses here, or...
-说来话长,肾上腺素?-对
-Long story. Epi? -Yeah.
-找到了 -你会没事的
-Found it. -You're all right.
好的,博德,会有点痛,准备好了吗?
All right, Bode, slight pinch, you ready?
感觉好一点了?
Starting to feel a little better?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
好的
Okay.
有人在的话…
If anyone's listening...
我这里需要帮忙
...I could really use some help in here.
嗯
Yeah.
一辆铲车将200多公斤的栈板,砸到这可怜的家伙身上
A forklift dropped a quarter ton of pallets on this poor guy.
伤势主要在胸口,X光结果在那边
Chest took the brunt of it. X-ray's up over there.
是血胸
And it shows a hemothorax,
你已经在治疗了
which you're in the process of relieving.
所以你需要我帮什么忙?
So, what did you need help with?
他有阵发性非持续性心室频脉
He's having runs of non-sustained V-tach.
我怕需要急救
I was worried we might have to run a code.
我这里人手不够
I'm kind of shorthanded here.
嗯,我们正在想办法
Yeah. We're working on that.
如果他下次持续心室频脉怎么办?
What do I do if he stays in V-tach next time?
我不知道,罗兰,马上长出另一双手?
I don't know, Loren. Quickly grow another pair of hands?
玛姬,让电脑断层扫描送一个
Maggie, let's have C.T. bring down
穿戴式去颤器来给马奎斯先生
a wearable defibrillator for Mister Marquez.
看看海耶斯医生能不能协助处理
And see if Doctor Hayes can weigh in.
好的
Will do.
好,我刚跟葛云通过电♥话♥,她在来的路上
All right, just got off the phone with Goodwin. She's on her way in.
她正在找中介护士支援
Says she's trying to call in some agency nurses.
她问说你能不能暂时稳住阵脚
And she asks if you could hold the fort down in the interim.
该不会你也病了吧?
Not you too?
我已经撑了一个早上
I've been fighting it all morning.
我应该先离开,免得传染给别人
I should probably go before I get anyone else sick.
嗯,那当然
Yep. Of course.
我们可以的,对吧?
We got this, right?
不好意思,有人能帮帮我们吗?
Excuse me, can somebody help us, please?
我小孩脸色变青了!
My kid turned blue!
怎么回事?出了什么事?
What's going on here? What's happening?
你儿子的呼吸道听起来毫无异状
Well, I'm not detecting any distress in your son's airway,
这是好消息
so that's good news.
但他肯定不对劲啊,你看他
But there must be something wrong with him. Look.
会不会是餐厅瓦斯外泄?
Could there have been some kind of gas leak in the restaurant?
他在派对时就不舒服了
Well, he was struggling earlier, back at the party.
对吧,儿子?
Weren't you, son?
他说他喉咙紧紧的
He said his throat felt tight.
以斯拉有对什么过敏吗?
Ezra have any allergies you guys know about?
据我们所知没有
Not that we know of.
我从派对上带了一片蛋糕过来
I brought a slice in from the party,
以免你们需要进行任何测试
in case you wanted to run any tests.
我知道曼迪说里面没有花生
I know Mandy said there weren't any peanuts in it
但这很难讲,对吧?
but you never know, right?
菲洛医生?我马上回来
Doctor Frost? I'll be right back.
拉娜?科克?还好吗?
Lana? Kirk? How you doing?
我是查理斯医生,博德情况如何?
I'm Doctor Charles. How's Bode doing?
打了肾上腺素后好多了,但他的脸色不是应该回复正常吗?
Better, since the epi. But shouldn't his color have returned by now?
嗯,应该要才对
Yeah. It should have.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我不认为博德是发绀
I don't think that Bodes cyanotic.
我觉得他的皮肤,是被生日派对的餐巾染色的
I think his skin was dyed by a napkin at the birthday party.
但他喘不过气来
But he was gasping for breath.
我怀疑他的过敏反应
I'm suspecting that that the allergic reaction
是因为染料,而不是花生
has more to do with the dye itself than peanuts.
好吧,那其他人呢?
Okay. And what about the others?
玛姬
Maggie.
莎伦
Sharon.
嗯,我听说你不舒服?
Yeah. Did I hear you weren't feeling well?
嗯,我肯定是感染病毒之类的
Yeah, I must have caught a bug or something.
我真的很抱歉
I feel horrible about this.
来,我帮你看一下
Here. Let me take a look.
不,我不想传染给你
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I don't want you to catch this.
我想我最好赶快回家,抱歉
I just think it's...it's just best that I go home. I'm sorry.
这解释了发绀
Well, that explains the cyanosis.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表