Are you kidding me? I mean, what were you thinking?
我只是觉得你可以跟她谈谈
I just thought you could talk to her.
事情不是这样运作的,积奇
It's not the way it works, Jackie.
你不能在未经我允许的情况下
You can't just summon another doctor to the hospital in my name,
用我的名义把另一名医生叫来医院
without my permission.
这种事还要我解释给你听吗?
I really have to explain that to you?
我只是一直想到那小女孩会失去她爸爸
I just can't stop thinking about a little girl losing her dad.
好,你听到奎瓦斯医生的话了
Okay, well, you heard Doctor Cuevas.
不管这个“故障”是什么,肯定有问题
Whatever this glitch is, it ain't good.
所以目前,那就是他该待的地方
So for now, anyway, he's exactly where he needs to be.
里普利医生,这位是我妹妹康妮
Doctor Ripley, uh... this is my sister Connie.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
谢谢你照顾玛嘉
Thank you so much for taking such good care of M.K.
她需要放慢脚步
She needs to slow down.
别说了,康妮
Please stop, Con.
准备好去放射科做电脑断层扫描了吗?
You ready to go up to Radiology for a C.T.?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你看起来很悲伤
You seem sad.
我很好
I'm...I'm great.
怎么这么说?
Why?
你对修女撒谎,里普利医生
You just lied to a nun, Doctor Ripley.
我姐能感应到人们的情绪
My big sis has a sixth sense about human emotion.
你最好立刻坦白交代
You should just confess now.
我能等做完电脑断层扫描再告解吗?
Uh, can I confess after the C.T.?
只有神父才听人告解
Only priests take confession.
不过晚点我们要好好聊聊
But you and I will definitely have a chat.
没问题
Deal.
好的,奥利维亚,我有好消息
Okay, Olivia, I have great news.
你的红血球计数在正常范围内
Your red count is within a healthy range,
肝脏和肾功能也都正常
your liver and kidney function is normal,
而且你对RH蛋白质的检测结果是阴性
and you are negative for R.H. protein.
这样我就放心了,谢谢
That's such a relief. Thank you.
好,那我们快速检查一下宝宝,你就可以离开了
Okay, let's just get a quick look at baby and you should be good to go.
听起来很棒,艾莎医生
Sounds good, Doctor Asher.
好的
Okay.
来吧
Here we go.
你不知道宝宝的性别?
Do you not know the sex of your baby?
不知道,我怀利奥时也没有事先确认,有点老派
No, uh, I didn't do it with Leo. Kinda' old school.
没问题
That works for me.
出了什么问题吗?
Is it something wrong?
不,没有问题
No, no, nothing's wrong.
但如果你不介意的话,奥利维亚,我想再做几项检查
But if you're okay with it, Olivia, I would like to run a few more tests.
出事了
Something is wrong.
我只是想更仔细一些,毕竟你都大老远过来了
I just want to be extra thorough since you came all this way.
好的,你需要做什么检查就做吧
Okay. Um, do whatever you need to do.
好
Okay.
我先把检查单送出去,马上回来
I'll put in those work orders in and check back shortly.
玛姬,奥利维亚的宝宝心率偏低
Mags, Olivia's baby's heart rate is low.
多低?
How low?
One-twenty-five.
那在正常范围的下限
That's the low side of normal,
胎儿心动过缓可能有很多原因
bradycardia in a fetus can have a number of explanations.
对,但在少数情况下
Yeah, but in rare instances,
有可能是胎儿心脏传导阻滞
it can also indicate a fetal heart block.
所以我想做SSA抗体♥检♥测,排除这个可能性
So, I wanna get an S.S.A. antibody test just to rule it out.
但我们跟莱诺克斯说只要一小时,现在都两小时了
But we told Lenox that it was gonna be an hour, and it's been two hours.
如果她发现奥利维亚还在这里
If she catches wind of Olivia even being here.
-知道了 -那…好吧
-I get it. -It...okay.
所以你被蝙蝠咬到?
So you were bitten by a bat?
没有,老兄
No, dude
我跟护士说我和几只蝙蝠近距离接触
I told the nurse I had a close encounter with a few bats,
我妈坚持要我打狂犬病疫苗
and my mom insisted I get a rabies vaccine.
好的,那你在哪遇到那些蝙蝠的?
Okay, and where did you encounter' these bats?
奇云之家
Kevin's House.
解释一下
Educate me.
那是在上城的一栋鬼屋
It's a haunted house in Uptown.
1990年代初期,奇云在我这个年纪时,常跟父母顶嘴
Back in the early Nineties, Kevin was my age, liked to sass the 'rents.
所以最终他们把口不择言的奇云,锁在地下室
So eventually they chained his mouthy a** up in the basement
让他饿死
and let him starve to death.
到现在还没找到他的尸体
Still haven't found his body.
好的,看来你真的被咬了
Okay, looks like you did get bit.
我一点感觉都没有
I didn't feel a thing.
嗯,蝙蝠的牙齿很细
Yeah, well, bat teeth are tiny,
所以被咬偶尔不会察觉
so the bites can sometimes go undetected.
不过安全起见,我们会帮你打狂犬病疫苗,好吗?
But we'll vaccinate you for rabies just to be safe, all right?
我会死吗?
Am I gonna die?
如果开始出现症状,几乎是百分之百的死亡率
Well, it's almost a hundred percent fatal if you start showing symptoms.
但有我在,没事的
But I got you. It's okay.
老兄,我朋友们会很震惊的
Dude. My friends are gonna be shook.
什么?
Excuse me?
我的兄弟们,在那边
My bros. Over there.
好的
Right. Okay.
看来你的兄弟们也需要注射疫苗
Well, looks like your bros are gonna need a jab, too, then.
嘿,你能帮我看个东西吗?
Hey, uh, can I get your eyes on something?
好,没问题
Yeah, sure.
这是我在三号♥创伤室的病人
It's my patient in T Three.
那个修女?
The nun?
对
Yeah.
是我眼花看错
Are my eyes playing tricks on me,
还是真的是我想的那样?
or is that what I think it is?
那是婴儿,对吧?
It's a baby, right?
对,至少曾经是
Yeah. At least it was.
我从来没有怀孕
I've never been pregnant.
尽管当时你可能没有意识到
Even though you may not have realized it at the time,
但影像中显示
this image shows us that you were
你曾经受孕到第二孕期
until sometime in the second trimester.
显然,胎儿没有活下来
Clearly the...the fetus did not survive.
但那样是流产啊
But that's a miscarriage.
你是说现在我的肚子里有一个宝宝?
You're telling me there's a baby in me right now?
通常身体会将胚胎排出,但在极少数的情况下
Normally the body would expel the fetus, but in very rare cases,
胚胎会留在子♥宫♥里,而身体会启动免疫反应
it can be retained by the uterus and the body launches an immune response
将它钙化
that calcifies it.
称为石胎
It's called a lithopedion.
石化婴儿
Um, a stone baby.
但为什么是现在?
But why now?
怎么会经过这么多年,都不晓得它的存在?
After all these years of having no idea it was there?
你的身体已经进入围停经期
Well, your body's entered a premenopausal phase.
可能是荷尔蒙变化导致你的子♥宫♥收缩
So, the hormone changes likely caused your uterus to contract,
造成腹痛
which resulted in your abdominal pain.
有时候这种情况可能一辈子都没有症状
And sometimes this condition can remain asymptomatic for a lifetime.
那现在该怎么办?
So what happens now?
我们做手术把它切除
We remove it. Surgically.
越快越好
Sooner the better.
我想安排你今晚做手术
I'd like to get you into surgery tonight.
但如果你需要一些时间
But, um...we can...we can wait a day or two
我们可以等一、两天
if...if you need some time.
今晚没问题
Tonight is fine.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
芝加哥警署打来了
C.P.D. called.
我家一点问题都没有
My house was completely cleared.
全面搜索?
Total sweep?
对,他们没有发现任何强行进入
Yeah. I mean, they didn't find any evidence of forced entry
或曾经有人在那里的迹象
or that anyone had been there.
好,那接下来呢?
Okay, so what now? I mean,
不会是想告诉你这一切都是你想象的吧
better not be trying to tell you you imagined the whole thing.
谁知道?
Who knows?
但我很清楚那种感觉,丹尼尔
But I know how I felt, Daniel.
有人在我家
Someone was in my house.
好,那很简单
Okay, well, that's easy.
你去别的地方过夜
You...you're gonna sleep somewhere else, you know,
直到我们搞清楚这是怎么一回事
until we figure out what's going on.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表