要是他们不听话,就没有东西吃
When they act out, they get their food privileges revoked
或是晚上没有睡袋
or they lose their sleeping bag for a night
嗯,告诉我,他们的父母
Yeah, tell me. Do their parents know anything
知道你对他们做了什么吗?
about what you're subjecting them to? Huh?
他们知道…你让这些孩子
They have any idea that you... you've got them
背着里面装满石头,重达50磅的背包吗?
lugging fifty-pound backpacks filled with rocks?
是他们的父母帮他们报名参加的
Their parents signed them up for this.
哦
Oh.
我们做的一切都是合法的
Everything we're doing is legal.
好,我不相信你的话
Okay, well, I'm not gonna take your word for it.
我会通知医院法律顾问
I'm gonna be alerting Hospital Counsel.
听着,这些孩子不是校园模范生
Look, these kids aren't star students.
他们绝大多数都差点被送去,少年拘留所
Most of them are one misstep away from juvie.
我们的方法看似极端
Our methods may seem extreme,
但那是因为
but that's because
我们只有很短的时间,能把他们从悬崖边拉回来
we have a short window to pull them back from the edge.
嗯,这个嘛,今天有两个孩子,在你的看管下掉落悬崖
Hm. Well, today two of those kids went over the edge on your watch.
他们打从一开始就不该站在那里
An edge they never should have been on in the first place.
他刚醒来
He just opened his eyes.
好的,谢谢
All right, thank you.
嘿,兄弟,我是菲洛医生
Hey there, buddy. I'm Doctor Frost.
嘿
Hey.
你感觉如何?
How are you feeling?
胸部很痛
My chest hurts.
腿也很痛
My leg, too.
嗯,这个嘛…
Yeah, well...
你肋骨瘀伤,膝盖也有伤,会痛是预料中的事
you bruised some ribs and injured your knee, so that's to be expected.
这是怎么回事?
What happened?
你摔得很重
You took a pretty bad fall.
你还记得吗?
Do you remember that?
不,完全不记得
Uh, no. Not at all.
他的电脑断层扫描都正常,对吧?
His C.T. scan was normal, right?
没错,神经检查也没问题
Yep, and neuro exam was normal, too.
好的
Okay.
你知道你现在在哪吗?
Do you know where you are?
医院?
A hospital?
没错
That's right.
那你能告诉我你的名字、年龄吗?
Can you tell me things like your name? Your age?
呃,不行,抱歉
Uh, no, sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
那你还记得有关营队的事吗?
Do you remember anything about the camp?
什么营队?
What camp?
谢谢
Thank you.
我回到家时,炉子上有晚餐
So, there's dinner on the stove when I get to the house.
我醒来时,早餐已经准备好了
Breakfast is already made when I wake up.
他会洗碗
He does the dishes.
丹尼尔,他还会铺床
Daniel, he makes up the bed.
并且在床头柜放一杯水
And puts a glass of water on the nightstand.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a prick.
不,只是我不习惯…
No. No, no. It's just that I...I'm not used to...
被人好好照顾?
Being taken care of in a manner you most definitely deserve?
葛云女士
Miss Goodwin.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt,
但我们需要你跟我们去一趟,医院的保全室
but we need you to come with us to your hospital's security office.
怎么了?
What's going on?
路上再跟你解释
Well, I'll explain on the way,
但我们得先送你去安全的地方
but right now we need to move you to a secure location.
你是说目前有危险?
You mean like an active threat?
没时间解释,我们得走了
No time to explain. We gotta move.
你没问题吧?
You gonna be all right?
嗯,没事的
Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
查理斯医生,你知道我会保护她的
Doctor Charles, you know I'll keep her safe.
嗯,保持联♥系♥
Yeah, keep me updated.
收到
Copy that.
颅骨大范围骨折
Extensive skull fractures,
左边额叶和颞部严重挫伤
severe left side frontal and temporal contusions,
重度脑水肿
significant brain edema
导致左到右的中线偏移
causing left to right midline shift
更不用说颅内压持续偏高
not to mention the persistently high intracranial pressure.
我建议立刻进行左侧半颅骨切除术
I'd recommend an upfront left side hemicraniectomy.
哇,不行
Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no.
把他的颅骨锯开一半,让大脑暴露好几个月?
Sawing off half his skull and leaving his brain exposed for months?
我不是那样说的
That's not how I'd put it.
我反倒希望你那样说
Well, sort of hoping you would.
半颅骨切除术感觉像是下下策
A hemicraniectomy feels like the last resort,
而不是第一道防线
not the first line of defense.
我们可以继续保守治疗
Well, we could continue to treat conservatively
定时给他甘露醇
with scheduled Mannitol,
持续使用麻痹剂和镇静剂
ongoing paralytics and sedation.
看能不能让他的颅内压降下来
See if we can keep his I.C.P.s down.
很好,就这么办吧
There you go. Let's do that. Let's do that.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我同意艾布斯医生的评估
I agree with Doctor Abrams' assessment.
现在不是小心翼翼,按部就班治疗的时候
This is not the time for a cautious, step-wise approach.
-目前已经没有其他办法了 -哦,不,才不是这样
-We are at the last resort stage. -Oh, no, no, no. We are not.
他的电脑断层扫描结果显示,没有大量出血
There was not a major bleed in his C.T.
好,森,你确定半颅骨切除术
All right, Sam, how sure are you
是最合适的治疗方式吗?
that a hemicraniectomy is the right procedure here?
很接近,51对上49
It's close, fifty-one, forty-nine.
佐敦随时可能会发生脑疝
Jordan could herniate at any moment.
到时候做手术就来不及了
And then it'll be too late for surgery.
他父母什么时候会到?
And when are his parents arriving?
我们还没联络上他们
We haven't reached them yet.
明明有其他可行的治疗方案
High risk brain surgery on a minor
却在没有监护人同意下,对未成年人进行高风险脑部手术?
without legal guardian's consent when there's a viable alternative?
我不知道,森
I don't know, Sam.
听起来很不可靠
Sounds kinda dicey to me.
那我们再观察一阵子,试着联♥系♥上他父母
Let's monitor for a bit longer while we try to reach the parents.
在此期间,将钠浓度,提高到145以上
In the interim, push the sodium above one-forty-five
我会叫哥费来放置脑室外引流管
and I'll have Gottfried in to place an E.V.D.
好的
All right.
你认得他,对吧?
You recognize him, right?
哦,当然,他是柏德烈邓恩
Oh, yes, of course. It's Patrick Dunn.
他在放射科工作了好多年
He worked in radiology for years.
直到你几周前把他解雇?
Until you let him go a few weeks ago?
你们认为死亡威胁是他寄的?
Uh, you think he sent the death threat?
是的,女士,我们认为,这个可能性非常高
Yes, ma'am, we think it's a very high likelihood.
听着,他当下反应过度,不过很多人都是这样
Look, uh, he had an overblown reaction, but a lot of people did.
我和柏德烈邓恩共事很久了
Uh, as long as I have worked with Patrick Dunn,
他一直待人有礼,也很专业
he is always well-mannered and completely professional.
你说他专业,但他有精神不稳定
You mean professional with a history of mental instability
和暴♥力♥行为的纪录
and aggressive behavior.
而且他名下还有几把枪
He also has several guns registered in his name.
他为什么要针对我?
Why would he be targeting me?
我们一直在监控他的社群媒体账号♥
We've been monitoring his social media accounts.
自从你开除邓恩后,他就一直在社群媒体上
Dunn's been posting a barrage of vitriol against Med on social media
大肆攻击医学界
since you fired him.
而且他一小时前,发了一则关于你的信息
And he posted a message an hour ago about you.
言辞很暴♥力♥,葛云女士
The language is violent, Miss Goodwin.
这样一来,情况就不同了,是吗?
Well, that, uh...that changes things, doesn't it?
-嘿,玛姬?-嗯?
-Hey, Mags? -Yeah?
可以帮我拿些酒精擦拭布吗?
Can you grab some alcohol wipes?
没问题
You got it.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿,你在干嘛?
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿!
Hey!
站住!
Stop!
那不是你的!
Those are not yours!
快开门!
Open the door!
那些医疗物资是要给,有需要的人用的!
Those medical supplies are for people in need!
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表