就像从来没有发生过一样,那里空无一物
It's like it never happened. There's nothing there.
我的意思是,那…那是不可能的
Well, I mean, that...that's not possible.
疤痕不会那么快痊愈
It wouldn't heal that fast.
当我问萝西这件事,她变得非常有戒心
And when I asked Rosie about it, she got very cagey.
说她只是跌倒受了轻伤,哥连斯医生帮她缝合了伤口
Said she had a minor fall and Doctor Collins stitched her up.
是哦,但这说不通
Yeah, that doesn't make sense.
玛戈不负责缝合,她是成瘾治疗专家
Margo doesn't do sutures. She's an Addiction Specialist.
你能明白我的困惑
You understand my confusion.
也许你可以和哥连斯医生,谈谈这件事?
Maybe you want to talk to Doctor Collins about it?
是这样的,艾莎医生告诉我,你说听到一个声音
So, Doctor Asher told me that you reported hearing a voice,
就在你跳下去之前
uh, right before you jumped.
你还记得它说了什么吗?
Can you remember what it said?
每个人都会过得更好
That everyone would be better off if...
只要我不在的话
I wasn't here.
你以前听过这个声音吗?
Have you heard the voice before?
不是声音
Not a voice,
不,更像是一种…一种感觉?
no, more of a...a feeling?
一种不祥的预感,在我心底
A sinking feeling. In the pit of my stomach.
什么时候开始的?
And when did that start?
怀孕几个月后
A few months into the pregnancy.
我开始有这种感觉…
This feeling that...
如果我是她的妈妈,她的一生就毁了
that she's doomed with me as her mom.
你有跟任何人分享过这些担忧吗?
Did you share these concerns with anyone?
韦
Will.
他真的很支持我也很有耐心
He was really supportive and patient.
但当然,这种感觉并没有消失
And of course, you know, the feelings didn't go away.
不,情况变得更糟了
No. They got worse.
我尝试告诉我的产科医生,但她说这只是产后抑郁症
I tried talking to my O.B., but she just said it was the baby blues.
抱歉,薇薇安,你的感受
I'm sorry, Vivian. Your feelings
根本不该被如此轻描淡写
never should have been discounted like that.
我并不想伤害我的孩子
I wasn't trying to hurt my baby.
我…我发誓,我…
I...I swear, I...
我以为我可以想办法不伤害到她
I thought I was sparing her somehow.
好,我…我相信你,真的
Well, I...I believe you. I do.
我可以见她吗?
Can I see her?
我可以看看可拉吗?拜托
Can I see Cora, please?
我…我真的需要确定她真的在这里
I...I...I really need make sure that she's here.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我们…会…我们会尽快安排探视
We, um...we will...we will arrange a visit as soon as we possibly can.
我们试着叫醒她,告诉她该走了
We tried to wake her up, to tell her it was time to go.
她几乎睁不开眼
She can hardly open her eyes.
-她醒来又马上睡着 -听诊器
-She just keeps falling back asleep. -Stethoscope.
当我们叫她的名字时,她几乎没有任何反应
And she's barely responding when we call her name.
艾比
Abby.
艾比
Abby.
呼吸很浅
Breathing's shallow.
艾比
Abby!
艾比,快醒醒
Abby, wake up for me!
我在哪里?
Where am I?
-艾比,亲爱的 -醒来,艾比
-Abby, honey... -Come on, Abby.
请睁开你的眼睛
...please open your eyes.
朵莉丝,立刻做头部电脑断层扫描,帮她接上监测器
Doris, let's get a head C.T., stat, and put her on a monitor.
头部?你…你觉得她的脑有问题吗?
Head? You...you think there's something wrong with her brain?
你本来说这是肠胃有病毒
I thought you said this was a stomach bug.
我原本那么认为,但是现在她的精神状态改变了
That was my belief, but now she's had a change in mental status.
那你为什么一个头两个大的样子?
Why are you so behind the eight-ball here?
你本来都准备让她出院了,但现在她却无法睁开眼睛
You were ready to discharge her and now she can't open her eyes!
坎贝尔先生,我理解你很失望,相信我…
Mis-...Mister Campbell, I understand your frustration, believe me...
不…我不认为你能理解
No, no, I don't think you do.
我要你别再治疗我女儿了
I want you off my daughter's case.
我要换一位医生,我该向谁反应?
I want a different doctor. Who do I speak to about that?
嗯…我,嗯…我去找莱诺克斯医生,好吗?
Uh...I'll, um...I'll get Doctor Lenox. Okay?
你可以走了
You're done.
我不明白
I don't get it.
她…她送来的时候胃痛而且呕吐
She...she came in with stomach cramps and vomiting.
她的超声波检查结果正常
Her ultrasound was normal.
实验室检查结果正常
Labs were normal.
但…现在看起来她却像中风了?
And...and now it looks like she might have stroked?
她年纪这么小不可能中风
She's too young for that.
她入院时是否出现黄疸?
Did she appear jaundiced on intake?
黄疸?没有
Jaundiced? No.
你也有检查她的眼睛吗?
And you checked her eyes, too?
如果她有黄疸我会看到的,汉娜
I would have noticed if she was jaundiced, Hannah.
好哦,我只是想知道,是否有任何肉眼可见的线索
Okay. I'm just trying to think if there's any visual clues
你可能漏掉了,好吗?
you might have missed, you know?
你认为我因为昨晚的事而搞砸了?
You think I screwed up because of last night?
米治
Mitch.
如果我的能力有任何受损,我就不会工作
I wouldn't be working if I was in any way impaired.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
-不要这样 -听着,我…没有漏掉任何事
-That's not. -Look, I...I didn't miss anything.
所有的线索都在那里,我…我只是…一切说不通
All the puzzle pieces are there, I...I just...they don't make sense.
好
Okay.
等我一下
Excuse me.
莱诺克斯医生,请问艾比的,头部电脑断层扫描结果出来了吗?
Doctor Lenox. Hey, uh...did Abby's head C.T. come back yet?
考量到家属的意愿
Uh, I think it's best,
你最好别插手这个案例
given the family's wishes, if you step away from this.
拜托
Please.
她头部的电脑断层扫描结果?
Her head C.T.?
完全正常
Completely normal.
会不会是脑膜炎?
What if it's meningitis?
这也是我的下一个想法
It's my next thought, as well.
我刚和家人谈过进行腰椎穿刺
I just talked to the family about an L.P.
我会随时告诉你进展
I'll keep you posted.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这啊
Hey.
嘿,我就想我可能会碰到你
Hey. Figured I might run into you.
收据放袋子里吗?
Receipt in the bag?
是的,谢谢
Yes, thank you.
是这样,田中里德医生,请我为萝西彼得的病例会诊
So, uh, Doctor Tanaka-Reed asked me to consult on Rosie Peters' case.
为什么?我以为只是扭伤?
Why? I thought it was just a sprain?
是没错,但这和她今天的受伤无关
It is. But it has nothing to do with her injury today.
好哦
Okay.
他注意到萝西最近缝过针
Yeah, so, he noticed that Rosie had recently had stitches.
对
Right.
没错,她受了轻伤
Uh, that's right. She sustained a minor,
在康复之家内跌倒受了轻伤
just very minor fall at the residence.
当时很晚了,紧急救护中心已经关闭
And, uh, it was late. Urgent care was closed.
所以,我直接帮她缝合
So, I just stitched her up.
是你帮她缝合伤口的吗?
You sutured her?
是的,迪恩,我是内科医学委员会认证的医生
Yes, Dean, I am Board Certified in internal medicine.
我会缝合
I can suture.
显然技术非常好,她完全没疤痕
Uh, extraordinarily well, apparently. There's no scar.
听着,我…我不知道,你为什么要牵扯进这件事
Look, I...I don't know why you're involving yourself in this.
玛戈,算你幸运有我参与
Well, you're lucky that I'm involved, Margo.
因为如果他去找其他主治医生
Because if he had gone to any other attending,
那你就没有机会解释
then you wouldn't have this opportunity to explain
到底发生了什么事
what the hell is going on here.
几周前她犯了个错
She had a slip up a few weeks ago.
好吗?
Right?
当时压力特别大
It was during a particularly stressful moment,
她吞了两颗波考赛特
she took two Percocet.
她非常心烦意乱
And she was distraught.
她需要定期接受药物检验
She is subjected regularly to drug testing.
一旦检测结果呈阳性,她将失去奖学金
And she was gonna lose her scholarship when she tested positive.
好,所以你伪造了处置
Right, so, you falsified the procedure
只为了证明她体内有药物的正当性
to justify the drugs in her system.
你不知道失去那笔奖学金,会对萝西造成什么影响
You have no idea what losing that scholarship would have done to Rosie.
那会让她陷入困境,真的危及她的勒戒
It would have sent her into a spiral, truly jeopardizing her sobriety.
真有意思,因为我清楚记得
It's funny because I distinctly remember
当你开除我儿子时,我也提出了类似的观点
making a similar argument to you when you fired my son.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表