我找不到我的手♥机♥
I can't find my phone.
你能去拿吗?我把这些填完,谢谢
Would you please go grab it for me and I will finish this up? Thank you.
布莱斯
Bryce,
我需要跟你说实话
I need to level with you.
我越来越担心你太太
I'm becoming very concerned that your wife
她可能已经让她自己
could already be well on her way to putting herself
和你的孩子陷入险境
and your child at risk.
查理斯医生,我想你反应过度了
Doctor Charles, I think you are overreacting.
你认识她以来,她都没发作过吗?
She hasn't had an episode in all the time you've known her?
那…那很好
That's a...that's a wonderful thing.
如果坎达儿再次出现症状
If and when Kendall starts to experience symptoms again,
情况很快会变得非常棘手
things could get very challenging very quickly.
为什么这样说?
How so?
你今天早上无意中听到的那场争执
That argument that you overheard this morning.
你认为有没有可能
Do you think that there's a possibility
她其实没有和任何人通电♥话♥?
that she might not actually have been on the phone with anybody?
那她在跟谁说话?
Then who was she talking to?
我只是好奇你能不能想到任何细节
I'm just curious if you can think of any detail
令你相信
that might lead you to believe that
她正在和一个虚构的人说话
she was talking to somebody that wasn't there.
我…我不知道
I...I don't know.
我不知道,也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
如果我们现在检查,她的通话纪录就可以确定了
If we were to check her call history right now, we'd know for sure.
哦,太好了,你找到了
Oh, good, you found it.
快点,我们快走吧
Come on. Let's get out of here.
听着,我相信一切会没事的
Listen, I'm sure it's gonna be okay.
布莱斯,祝你好运,真的
Bryce, good luck to you. Really.
你考虑绕过家长吗?
Your considering bypassing the parents?
我相当肯定,我完全有权维护病人的权利
I'm fairly certain I'm well within my rights as a patient advocate.
在脱离现实的情况下也许可以
In a vacuum, maybe.
但在这种情况下
But in this circumstance,
父母明确要求
the parents expressly requested
要你不要告知他们的孩子
that you not communicate the drawbacks of the surgery
手术的缺点
to their child.
医生?
Doctor?
谢谢
Thank you.
就我个人意见?我希望我的住院医生拥有最多的自主♥权♥
Personally? I prefer my residents have as much autonomy as possible
为自己做决定
to make decisions for themselves,
只要他们不要违反规定
as long as they're not "stepping over any bright lines."
但是你也知道,我懂什么?
I mean, but, you know, what do I know?
太好了,谢谢,艾卓亚医生
Well, great. Thanks, Doctor Archer.
说好的井水不犯河水呢?
What happened to us "staying in our lanes?"
抱歉,你说什么?
I'm sorry, what?
菲洛医生的病人很显然
Doctor Frost's patient is pretty clearly
属于紧急医疗领域
under the purview of emergency medicine.
真的吗?
Really?
因为我以为那男孩,刚入院时肋骨受伤了?
Because I thought the boy came in initially with injured ribs?
但如果你比较想严格遵守法律
But hey, if you'd prefer more "spirit of the law" interpretation,
我也没意见
I'm okay with that.
里普利医生,就委员会可搜集到的情报显示
From what this committee can glean, Doctor Ripley,
看来据称遭袭击的受害者
it appears the victim of the alleged assault,
帕维尔维尼亚斯基先生
a Mister, uh, Pawel Wapniarski,
最近成功起诉你医疗疏忽
recently sued you successfully for malpractice.
那已经庭外和解了
That was settled out of court.
尽管如此
Nonetheless,
还是有动机
there's an appearance of motive
或至少有利益冲突
or at least a conflict of interest.
再加上你在可疑的日子离开医院
Add in the fact that you had left the hospital the day in question,
所以你没有不在场证明
depriving you of an alibi,
加上有目击证人,指证你就在犯案现场或附近
plus a witness who places you at or near the felony itself.
为了医院的声誉,我们无法接受旗下的医生
Reputationally, this hospital can't afford to have our doctors be seen
出于私人恩怨而报复
as carrying vendettas for retribution.
因此我们要直接问你,里普利医生
So, we need to ask you, Doctor Ripley, directly.
这件事到底是不是你做的?
Were you or were you not responsible for what happened?
我不予置评
I have no comment.
里普利医生
Doctor Ripley,
你明白如果你不配合委员会
you do understand that if you don't cooperate with this committee,
可能会面临无限期停职吗?
you could face indefinite suspension?
我明白
I do.
你在这啊
Hey,
我以为我们已经说好你要坦承一切了?
I thought we agreed you were going to come clean?
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
你改变主意,好极了
You changed your mind. Great.
就这样?因为现在…你被停职了
Just like that? Because now...now you've been suspended.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
是沙利要你别说吗?
Did Sully tell you not to say anything?
不是
Uh, no.
他告诉我他的癌症已经末期
He told me his cancer was terminal.
什么?
What?
对,他最新的正电子扫描结果证实了
Yeah, his latest PET scan confirmed it.
他可能只剩下几周的时间
He might only have a few weeks left.
米治,我很抱歉
Mitch, I'm so sorry.
我该如何告诉他我不得不告发他?
How was I supposed to tell him that I was being forced to snitch on him?
他接下来的日子得要在传讯
That he was gonna have to spend the remaining days of his life
和保释听证会之间打转
caught up in arraignments and bail hearings,
没办法陪伴琳恩和孩子?
away from Lynne and his kid?
但这一切都改变不了事实
But none of this changes the fact though,
米治,你的职涯岌岌可危
Mitch that your career is on the line.
别说了…好吗?都不重要了
Stop. Stop. Okay? None of that matters anymore.
但你不当医生并不能改变既定事实
But you not practicing medicine doesn't change what's happening.
我不会让他经历这些的
I won't put him through that.
有好转吗?
Any improvement?
她的动脉血气分♥析♥确实是酸中毒,看起来需要进行透析
Her "A.B.G.s" are really acidotic. Looks like she'll need dialysis.
她的肾衰竭了?
Her kidneys are failing?
还没有,但正在朝这个方向发展
Not yet, but they're trending in that direction.
艾卓亚医生?
Doctor Archer?
我知道这可能看起来完全无关
I know this might seem completely irrelevant
但莱诺克斯医生在五号♥治疗室,有个病人,他的名字叫泰勒…
but Doctor Lenox has a patient in "T" Five, his name's Tyler...
好,莱诺克斯医生完全有能力
All right, Doctor Lenox is perfectly capable
照顾自己的病人
of taking care of her own patients.
至少我希望如此
At least I hope so.
不,我…我同意,长官,但就这个病例
No, I...I agree, sir, but in this case anyway,
她的病人也表现出,一些相当不一致的症状
her patient is showing some fairly inconsistent symptoms himself.
原本我们认为他可能患有禽流感,但…
I mean at one point we thought he might have bird flu but that...
好吧,麻烦告诉我
All right, care to tell me
这和这位赫雷拉学员有什么关系?
what any of that has to do with Cadet Herrera here?
泰勒的肾脏也衰竭了
Tyler's kidneys are also failing.
也许你和莱诺克斯医生,应该对照一下纪录?
Maybe you and Doctor Lenox should compare notes?
是的,我不知道,我看不出来
Yeah, I don't know. I'm not seeing it.
我是说,对
I mean, yes,
他们都有代谢性酸中毒,但这并不罕见
they both have a metabolic acidosis but that's not that uncommon.
那你的病人有出现,任何不常见的情况吗?
Well, did your patient present with anything that is uncommon?
她的舌头,对吗?
Her tongue, right?
她的舌头?
Her tongue?
对,入院后很快就肿起来了
Yeah, it swelled up pretty quickly after intake.
疮、病变
Sores, lesions.
表示她一定吃到什么东西
Suggests that she must have ingested something.
这样啊
Huh.
对,但你的病人没有表现出
Yeah, but your patient's not demonstrating
任何症状,对吧?
anything of that, right?
没有
No.
手上的伤口呢?
What about the cut on his hand?
伤口?
The cut?
泰勒在采收向日葵时割伤了自己
Tyler cut himself harvesting sunflowers.
但你提到那伤口看起来,像是被灼伤,伤痕累累
But you mentioned it looked like he'd been burned, the way it scarred up.
可能只是对他种植的东西出现反应
Could just be a reaction to something he was growing.
你说他是…农民,对吗?
You said he was a...a farmer, right?
对,种向日葵和大♥麻♥
Yeah. Sunflowers and hemp.
我的病人入院时维生素B3水平很高
My patient's "B"-Three levels were high when she came in.
她的指挥官提到她今天早上
And her commanding officer said something about her being tested
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表