Scott, there's a lot of men with families in the CFD.
但他们每个人到了这里
But everyone, when they report for this job,
都是全力以赴
puts it all out there.
每个人
Everyone.
你没有准备好 斯科特
You weren't ready, Scott.
没有准备好
You just weren't.
就这样了吗
That's it?
解雇通知然后再见吗
Pink slip and see you later?
好了
Okay.
各位 听我说
Everybody, listen up.
斯科特·赖斯被51号♥消防队解雇了
Scott Rice has just been dismissed from Firehouse 51.
我不会落井下石
And I'm not going to kick a man while he is down, so
所以我只说他家里的情况
leave it to say his family situation
不允许他在这里工作
got in the way of his work here.
克鲁兹 能你请你过来一下吗
So, Cruz, will you stand up here for me, please?
我最近接到报告说
It has recently been reported to me
乔·克鲁兹上周完成了他的救援人员认证
that Joe Cruz completed his Squad Certification last week.
什么
What?
既然我们现在有人员空缺
And since we now have an opening,
我很荣幸地欢迎乔·克鲁兹加入3号♥救援队
it is my honor to welcome Joe Cruz to Squad 3.
乔
Joe...
别让我们失望
Make us proud.
谢谢 队长
Thank you, Chief.
我会的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
你在干什么 哥们
What the hell are you doing, man?
布莱恩 以后你是81号♥云梯车的驾驶员了
Brian, you are now the driver of Truck 81.
既然凯西不在
Uh, since Casey's gone,
谁是代理副队
who's gonna be acting Lieutenant?
我
I am.
有人有异议吗
Anybody got an issue with that?
很好
Good.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Truck 81, Squad 3,
61号♥救护车 6♥4♥号♥云梯车
Ambulance 61, Truck 6♥4♥,
-走吧 -70号♥云梯车
- Here we go. -Truck 70,
96号♥救护车 仓库起火
Ambulance 96, warehouse fire.
北科特兰大街1400号♥
1400 North Cortland Street.
怎么 你一点口风都不能漏吗
What, you couldn't have said something?
发生了这么多事 你现在加入他们了
After all this, you're joining them.
奥蒂斯 你还开不开车了
Otis, you driving or what?
好的 我们走
Yeah. Let's go.
克鲁兹 专心工作
Hey, Cruz. Do your job.
韦斯队长 现在什么情况
Chief Weiss, where are we?
华♥莱♥士♥ 里面有我的人
Wallace, I had companies in there
在搜救遇险人员
doing search and rescue on civilians,
但火灾失控了
but we lost control of the fire.
-疏散了吗 -我下令了
- You evacuate? - I ordered it.
但65号♥云梯队有两个人还没出来
Two from Truck 65 haven't made it out.
还有两名群众下落不明 队长
Two civilians unaccounted for too, Chief.
好 西弗莱德 从北门强行进入
Right. Severide, breach the north door.
看看能不能找到65云梯队的两个人
See if you can reach the two from Truck 65.
最多只有两分钟时间
You got two minutes, tops.
好 拿上根消防水管我们进去
All right. Let's grab a line and head in.
-克鲁兹 跟紧托尼 -明白
- Cruz, stay on Tony's hip. - Copy.
81云梯队跟我来 查看周边情况
Truck 81, with me, recon the perimeter.
我们想其他办法进入
Let's find another way in.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
坚持住 我们马上救你
Hang tight. We're coming in.
这个入口太小了
This opening's too small.
我来
I'll go.
喂
Hey!
-被困人员在哪里 -里面
- Where are the civilians? - Further in!
-克鲁兹 -好 我来
- Cruz! - Yeah! Got him!
你们救他们出去 给他们吸氧
Guys, get them out of here. Get them on air.
明白
Copy that!
趴在地上
Get on the floor!
好
All right.
好了之后拉两下 记住了吗
Two pulls when you're ready. Got it?
好的
Copy that.
她进去了 把这扇窗户卸掉
She's in. Let's get this window off.
救援队正带两名消防员出去
Squad coming out with the two firefighters.
医护人员
We need a medic!
好了
Got it.
拉了两下 我们拉她出来
Two tugs, let's get her out.
好
Okay.
道森 你在哪里
Dawson, where are you?
队长 房♥间整个着火了
Chief, the room's lighting up.
我无法回到窗边
I can't get back to the window.
正往前门移♥动♥
Heading to the front.
去前面 马上
To the front. Now!
克鲁兹 西弗莱德呢
Cruz, where's Severide?
-他去救被困人员了 -太晚了 队长
- He went for the civilians. - It's too late, Chief.
队长
Chief.
队长 我的氧气用完了
Chief, I'm out of air.
队长
Chief.
我的氧气用完了
My tank is empty.
大家都停下 停
Everybody stop. Stop.
无论如何
No matter what happens,
51消防队谁都不许进入这栋建筑
no one from House 51 may go into that building.
我不是征求你们的意见
This is not a democracy.
就我说了算
I am in charge!
明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白了
We hear you.
好
Good.
队长
Chief!
道森
Dawson!
你在干什么呢
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
这人昏迷了
This guy is unconscious.
-这人昏迷了 -给你
- This guy is unconscious. - Here!
他不是昏迷 道森 他死了
He's not unconscious, Dawson. He's dead.
不不 他刚才还有呼吸
No. No. He was breathing.
他已经走了 道森
He's gone, Dawson.
你已经尽力了 快 我们走
Come on. You tried your best. Let's go.
快起来
Get up! Come on.
压低身体
Stay low!
道森 这边
Hey! In here!
道森
Dawson!
你没有氧气了
You're out of air.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
水不够 他们无法灭火救我们出去
They won't deliver enough water to get us out of here.
但我们可以从水中吸氧 对吧
Yeah, but we can get some air from it, right?
对
Yeah.
就这样了 我要通知下去了
That's it. I'm calling it.
惠特利 准备从河那边灭火
Wheatley, get ready to hit the building from the river.
云梯车听我信♥号♥♥
Tower ladders on my signal.
那样里面的人就都完蛋了
That'll cook anyone in there.
他们肯定都没有氧气了
There's no way they have any air left,
那根水管也无法送足够的水灭火
and that hose line isn't big enough to get them out.
我要把水转移到云梯车那边
I'm cutting off the water and sending it to the tower ladder.
队长 他们可能还活着
Chief, they could be alive
就靠那条水管呼吸呢
and breathing off that hose for all we know.
我不是征求你的意见 小子
I'm not looking for opinions, son.
那你有本事就把我炒了 队长
Well then, you take my badge, Chief.
没收我的消防服 养老金 你想怎样随便
You take my uniform, you take my pension, whatever you want.
但那条水管的水绝对不能停
But you are not shutting down that line!
队长 再给他们两分钟 求你了
Chief, give them two more minutes, please.
不行
Can't do it.
除非你踏过我的尸体
Then you're gonna have to go through me.
停止往里送水
Cut the water going inside.
所有水罐车人员 准备建筑灭火
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表