好 那回头见
Great. I'll see you then.
好
Okay.
这份工作太赞了
This job rocks.
16岁就打理餐馆 你知道怎么干吗
What were you doing, managing a restaurant at 16?
我也不知道 我妈一直在厨房♥忙着
I don't know, my mom was always cooking,
总得有人来干吧 不然她吗
and who else was gonna do it, her?
我是可以 只不过我更擅长跟顾客打交道
I could have, I was just better at handling customers.
看我多有亲和力
You know, hospitality?
听起来挺有意思的
Sounds like it was a blast.
我想是的 不过那时可不这么觉得
Yeah, I guess it was. I didn't think so at the time, though.
我心心念念的都是另一件事
I was always looking at the horizon.
你知道的 当消防员
You know, CFD.
不管怎样 你的德州墨西哥风味千层面美味极了
Well, you make a hell of a Tex-Mex Lasagna.
洛根想再要一块蛋糕
Logan would like another piece of cake.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy!
不客气 伙计 去那边玩吧
You got it, buddy. You gonna go back there and play?
你跟家人感情真好 斯科特
You got a great family, Scott.
能跟岳父岳母关系这么亲近真不容易
It's cool, you're so tight with your wife's parents.
是啊
Yeah.
安吉死后 他们一直陪伴着我
You know, when Angie died, they were really there for me.
有他们在对我来说真的很重要
It means a lot having them around.
或许洛根对他妈妈的记忆会逐渐淡去
Logan's memory of his mom is probably going to fade, you know?
但他不会忘记她的家人
But he will know her family.
他们之间的连系永远不会消失
They'll always have that connection.
我...
Yeah, I--
以前我总觉得家人在身边是理所当然的事
I used to really take family for granted,
但现在不这么想了
but not anymore.
小子
Hey.
他要来抓你了
He's coming.
我要来抓你了 我要抢走你的蛋糕
I'm coming for you. I'm coming for your cake.
他要抢走你的蛋糕了 快打他
Oh, no, he's getting your cake. Get him. Get him.
你力气真大 洛根
Oh, you're so strong, Logan.
你有多确定他说的是香蕉
How sure are you that he said "Banana"?
我很确定自己听到了什么 穆奇
I heard what I heard, Mouch.
会不会是头巾
Bandana.
蒙大拿 小屋
Montana. Cabana.
倒大霉
Bad Mamma Jamma.
潘普洛纳
Pamplona.
腊肠
Bologna.
赫尔曼 有空吗
Hey, Herrmie, you got a minute?
有吧 什么事
Yeah, I guess. What's up?
我们得让卢克替补
We gotta bench Luke.
你知道的 我们都很喜欢那小子
Look, we love the kid, obviously,
只是他...
it's just that he--
其他孩子也该有首发的机会
A couple of other kids deserve a chance to start, too.
就像希尔 科贝尔
Like Hill, Corbell.
这是为了夺冠 卢克的技术实在是
It's for the cup, and Luke's skills are,
我也不知道怎么说更好 差强人意
well, for lack of a better word, lacking.
滚出我的酒吧
Get out of my bar.
赫尔曼 哥们 我们不是...
Herrmann, man, come on. We're not--
现在就滚 你们两个都是
Out! Now! Both of yous!
但...
But...
这酒吧我也有份
it's my bar, too.
我收拾得太累了 想休息一下
I got sick of packing. Needed a break.
你穿成这样收拾行李吗
That's your packing outfit?
我在边收边试 得确定衣服还合身
I was trying things on as I went, had to make sure it fit.
很合身
It fits.
还记得高二那个暑假
Do you remember summer after junior year,
我们去史黛芬家屋顶
when we went to Steph's roof
在那看湖上的雷暴吗
to watch the lightning storm over the lake?
我们总是找机会远离人群
We always made time to get away from the crowd.
多亏了那个我才能撑过高中
Not sure I would have made it through high school without that.
你还记得吗 每次闪电时
Do you remember how every time a bolt of lightning came down
我都会吓得大叫 然后紧紧握住你的手臂
I'd let out a yelp and grab onto your arm tight as I could?
是的 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
那都是装出来的
The whole thing was fakery.
只是为了有借口能接近你
Just an excuse to get close to you.
当时的我很好奇
I was curious
那会是什么样的感觉
what it would feel like.
如今仍是
I still am.
亨利·米尔斯
1992年10月
队长
Chief.
抱歉这么晚还来打扰你
Sorry to bug you so late.
没关系
Never mind that.
有什么事吗 米尔斯
What's the matter, Mills?
我不知道父亲是不是真希望我追随他的脚步
I don't know if my dad expected me to follow in his footsteps.
但我知道这么做一定会让他骄傲
I do know that he would be proud that I did.
彼得
Peter.
我也知道
I also know that
他会希望我活出自己的人生
he would have wanted me to live my own life.
走出自己的路
Find my own path.
我不能一直活在他的过去
I can't keep chasing his ghost.
我想跟家人在一起
I want to be with my family--
我母亲 伊莉丝
my mom, Elise.
我要去北卡罗来纳
I'm going to North Carolina.
彼得 别急着做决定
Peter, don't rush into anything.
队长 你不用劝我了
Chief, please don't try and talk me out of this.
我已经做了决定
I made up my mind.
我要活出自己的人生
I'm moving on.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, back up a minute.
这是个玩笑吗
Is this some kind of joke?
笑点在哪
Where's the punch line?
相信我 这是个很艰难的决定
Believe me, it was a difficult decision to make.
我不明白 你才刚回到救援队
I don't get it, you just got back on Squad.
我扩充了救援队的人员配置
And I have expanded Squad
这样米尔斯就能在那值完最后一次班
so that Mills can finish his last shift there.
大家都好好干
So let's make it a good one, shall we?
彼得·米尔斯 很荣幸能与你共事
Peter Mills, it's been an honor and a pleasure to work with you.
希望你记得51大队永远是你的家
I hope you know you'll always have a home here at 51.
谢谢你 队长
Thank you, Chief.
我会想大家的
I'm going to miss all of you.
如果你真要走
Hey, I guess if you gotta go,
我们得给你办个送别派对 不是吗
we gotta have a going-away party, right?
明晚在莫利 怎么样
Molly's tomorrow night, huh, what do ya say?
当然好了
Hell yeah.
你无需向任何人解释
You don't owe anyone an explanation.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我就知道你能理解
I knew you'd understand.
不 我不理解
Oh, no, I-I don't.
我的意思是 你应该说服的是你自己
My point is that you're the only one who has to.
你走了 他们都会想你的
The guys, they're just--they're just gonna miss you, is all.
我也会想你
I'm going to miss you.
那就跟我一起走
Then come with me.
米尔斯 有时间吗
Hey, Mills, you got a sec?
首先 祝贺你
"A," Congratulations.
第二 别冲动
"B," Don't carve anything in stone.
什么意思
Meaning what?
你才刚回到救援队 米尔斯
You just got back on Squad, Mills,
你属于这里
where you belong.
利用最后一轮班的时间好好冷静想想
Use this last shift as a sort of cooling off period.
在那之前先别急着做任何决定
Don't make any decisions till the end of shift.
我们只希望你能好好考虑
That is all we are asking.
好 没问题
Sure. Okay.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61,
25号♥队长车 交通事故
Battalion 25. Traffic accident.
瑟马克街和阿什兰大道街口
Cermak and Ashland.
情况有多严重
How bad is it?
掀背轿车全速冲过了交通灯
The hatchback blew through the light at full speed.
司机情况危急
Driver's in bad shape.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表