她的气管因为烧伤而肿胀
Her airway's swelling from the burns.
我们得插管
We need to intubate now.
她的肩膀处已经插管了
She already has I/O access in the shoulder.
她需要更多氧气 而且她那里没烧伤
She needs more fluids, and she's not burned there.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
-好了 -好
- We're in. - Okay.
所有的电脑线都塞进了一个插座
All those computer wires stuffed into one outlet,
是你的吗
they yours?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
你得小心点
You got to be more careful.
我用的是个插排
I use a power strip.
我关掉了 我对天发誓
I cut it off, I swear to God, I did.
火灾不一定是插排引起的
He doesn't know for sure that's what started it.
你得坚持信念 比利
You got to keep the faith, Billy.
真♥相♥会大白的
The truth comes out.
你相信我 对吧
You believe me, don't you?
我相信你
Yeah, I do.
病人三度烧伤 严重吸入烟雾
Third-degree burns and severe smoke inhalation.
准备送她去烧伤病房♥
Get her prepped for the burn unit.
数三下 三二一
On three-- one, two, three.
第一天真忙啊
Oh, heck of a first day, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
你判断得很好
Hey, great call
说需要在颈静脉处第二次插管
on the second IV to the jugular.
在西区这是必杀技
Oh, yeah, it's a go-to move on the west side.
-那边很多人受伤吗 -是啊 连续不断
- Lots of trauma over there? - Yeah, it's nonstop.
一直有火灾 枪击 抢劫
It's just burning, shooting, looting.
狂野的西区啊
Wild Wild West.
去糯米店吃午餐吧 我请
So lunch at Sticky Rice on me?
我也很想去 但是泰国食物...
Ooh, I'd love to, but Thai food,
我最近肠胃不好 有点反酸
I'm having kind of an acid reflux thing lately.
没关系
Oh, yeah, no problem.
那就下次再说吧
Some other time then.
我们可以去吃点别的
We can figure something else out, though.
好啊
Yeah, sure.
怎么了
What's up?
你注意到上次出警时赖斯的表现了吗
Did you notice anything about Rice in that last fire?
他怎么了
What about him?
西弗莱德被困住时他在哪里
Where he was when Severide got trapped.
他在换呼吸设备
He was swapping out his SCBA.
怎么了
So?
怎么了
What?
他在往外面跑
He was running out
而大伙儿都在往里冲
when everyone else was running in.
几周前 你说人家
A couple of weeks ago, you accuse the guy
把别人扔出了窗户
of throwing somebody out of a window.
现在你又说他是个懦夫吗
Now you're calling him a ducker?
奥班农台球房♥火灾时...
The pool hall fire at O'Bannon--
他在外面找破拆工具
he was out looking for his Denver bar?
找什么破拆工具啊 人直接上就行了
Come on, the guy's practically welded to the thing.
奥蒂斯 你什么时候成了八卦天后
When did you become Little Miss Gossip anyway, Otis?
好吧
Okay, fine.
周六 你俩谁帮我去细高跟
Saturday, which one of you two is helping me
安装镜面玻璃
install the mirrored glass at Stilettos?
我要约会
Um...day date.
我要带芭芭拉去吃早午餐 怎么了
I'm taking Barbara to brunch, what?
-克鲁兹 -我不行 副队
- Cruz? - I can't, Lieutenant.
你俩重获新生了吗
You guys get born again, or what?
我来帮忙
I'll help.
怎么算费用 副队
So how's this work, Lieutenant?
是按次付费 还是最后一次性给支票
You get paid in singles, or you get checks?
真好笑
Very funny.
你肯定需要人帮你立起钢管吧
I bet you need a hand getting those poles up, huh?
好吧
Yeah, well...
内斯比特要建一系列连锁俱乐部
Nesbitt's building a whole chain of them.
你们猜谁要承包所有工程
And guess who's gonna be buying their lake house
大赚一笔了
from doing all the work?
小心自己的合作伙伴 副队
Eh, careful who you get in bed with, Lieutenant.
什么意思
What's that mean?
他在消防局干了七年
Seven years in the fire department,
突然就辞职了
guy suddenly quits.
得注意啊
Just saying.
如果我只想跟圣人合作
If I only wanted to work with saints,
那肯定马上就没活儿干了
I'd be out of business pretty quick.
你说了算
Your call.
是吗 那好
Is it? Well...ha.
谢谢你让我自己作出决定 奥蒂斯
Thank you for letting me make my own decisions, Otis,
我本来打算一切都问你呢
'cause I was gonna run everything by you.
安东尼奥
Hey, Antonio.
妹子 你有空吗
Hey, sis, you got a minute?
有 一切还好吗
Yeah, everything okay?
今早你从火灾现场救出了一个人
You pulled a guy out of a fire this morning,
比利·卡森
Billy Carson.
是的 他怎么了
Yeah, what about him?
跟他说过话吗
Talk to him at all?
说过几句
Uh...uh, yeah, a little.
他说他出去买♥♥新的电子游戏
He said he was out to buy a new video game,
回家时就已经着火了
and when he got back, the place was on fire.
我发现他吸入烟雾 昏倒在楼梯上
I found him on the stairs passed out from the smoke.
他说的话你信吗
His story, you buy it?
信 怎么了
Yeah, why?
他们为楼上的邻居登记住院
When they admitted the upstairs neighbor
送入芝加哥医院的烧伤科时
into the burn unit at Chicago Med,
他们发现...
they found...
她在被烧伤之前
Before she got burned up,
有人强♥奸♥了她 把她扔在那等死
somebody raped her and left her for dead.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
-你是奥蒂斯吧 -对
- Hey, Otis, right? - Yeah.
你在云梯队多久了
How long you been on elevators?
七年
Seven years.
幸运数字七啊
Lucky number seven, right?
没错
That's right.
欢迎来到51队
Welcome to 51.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
伙计们 过来看看这个
Guys, check this out.
这是什么东西
Hey, what do we got here?
神秘来件
Mystery.
哪里来的
Where from?
这上面没说
Doesn't say.
那是寄给谁的
Well, who's it addressed to?
只写了51队
Just says 51.
你要打开吗
Well, you gonna open it?
作为工会代表
Well, as union rep,
看来应该由我出马
it seems I should do the honors.
好啊
Sure.
上帝啊
Good Lord.
蓝莓脆饼
Blueberry crumble.
番薯脆
Sweet potato.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
苹果酥
Apple crisp.
上面写的什么
What's it say?
写的...
It--
"给我的51队大家庭
"To my 51 family.
"过不了几天我们就能跟
"We'll go toe-to-toe with Dinkel's
迪科尔面包房♥平起平坐了
"any day of the week.
别让穆奇把蓝莓脆饼吃完了
Don't let Mouch bogart the blueberry crumble."
"爱你们的米尔斯"
"Love, Mills."
还是不敢相信他就这么走了
Still can't believe he did it.
他是你的搭档吗
Is that your partner?
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表