拉斯维加斯之行很棒
Vegas was great.
我结婚了
I got married.
各位 这就是布列塔尼
Everybody, this is Brittany
我们的家就是你的家
Our home is your home,
当然也是她的家
and that makes it her home.
我们根本不知道她是什么人 连他都不知道
We don't even know who she is. He doesn't even know who she is.
来吧 各位女士 胳膊都甩起来
All right, ladies! Row those arms!
怎么样才能让你帮我保密
Well, what's it gonna take to keep you quiet about this?
我只想弄明白
I'd just like to understand
为什么我们的孩子属于高风险之列
why our baby has been put on the high risk category.
心跳正常 血压也正常
Heart rate's good. B.P's good.
有任何出血或是不正常的疼痛吗
Have you experienced any bleeding? Unusual pain?
我的脚踝肿得像装了水的气球一样
My ankles tend to swell up like water balloons.
除此之外 都挺好的
Other than that, I feel fine.
这是正常反应
It's perfectly normal.
-准备好看看小家伙了吗 -当然
- Are you ready to see how the little one's doing? - Absolutely.
一直等着这一天呢
We've been counting down the days.
咱们来看看
Let's take a look.
我的天
Oh my goodness.
看看那小家伙
Will you look at that.
看起来你们的小宝宝很健康
Looks like you have a beautiful healthy baby.
这是它的心脏 这是手臂
There's its heart, right here's an arm.
看到宝宝是侧躺的吗
See how the baby's on its side?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么样 你们想知道性别吗
So what do we think? Would you like to know the sex?
-不用了 -好的 谢谢
- No. - Yes, please.
暂时不要
Not quite yet.
好吧 我们再等等
Yeah, we'll wait.
等等
You know what?
你们能在这稍等一下吗
Would you two mind hanging tight for a bit?
在你们走之前我想确认一些情况
There's something I'd like to check before you go.
当然
Of course.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
我先给你做几个检测
Let me just run a few tests,
然后会尽快给你们结果的
and we'll take it from there.
我以为我已经摸透你了 但...
I thought I knew everything, but...
该死 我得赶紧去冲个澡
Aw, damn, I-- I got to get in the shower.
-得去上班了 -等等 什么
- I got to go to work. - Wait, what?
-是啊 -今天你要上班
- Yeah. - Today's shift day.
没错
Yeah.
休两天 上一天
Two off, one on.
别啊 如果你...
No, what if you-- what if you, uh--
不如你请病假吧
what if you call in sick?
我发现了一家
I mean, there's this--
特别棒的汉堡店
this amazing, amazing burger place
就在拉什街和州立街交界的地方
just on the corner of where Rush and State meet.
-我不能这么做 -你可以的
- I can't do it. - Yes.
我必须得去上班了
I got to go to work.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
帮我个忙 好吗
Do me a favor, okay?
尽管说
Anything.
发誓你会安全回来
Promise me you'll be safe out there.
别担心 我不会有事的
Don't worry; I'll be fine.
这可不是发誓
No, that's not a promise!
这可不是
That is not a--
不行 这不是发誓
Hey, that's not a promise.
我不会有事的 我发誓
I'll be fine. I promise.
这个...
So...
这个...
So...
你想跟他谈吗
You want to talk to him?
你惹来的麻烦
You made this bed.
你自己解决
You can change the sheets.
医生说是胎盘前置
It's called placenta previa.
这样堂娜在孕晚期
Puts Donna in higher risk of a...
很有可能会大出血 危及性命
life-threatening hemorrhage in the third trimester.
该死
Damn it.
这太糟糕了
That's terrible.
她还好吗
How's she holding up?
从医院出来我们都惊呆了
We left the appointment in a daze,
还没跟她谈过
haven't spoken since.
我以过来人的身份告诉你 队长
I can tell you from experience, Chief,
你现在能做的就是拥她在怀里
all you can do is you put your arm around her
告诉她一切都会没事的
and you tell her everything is gonna be okay.
这是我们唯一能做的
It's all we can do.
赫尔曼 如果不会没事呢
Herrmann, what if it's not going to be okay?
天哪
Oh, my God.
你吓死我了
You scared the crap out of me.
你昨晚把这个落在我课上了
You left this at my class last night.
-谢谢 -对了
- Oh, thank you. - Oh, and also,
我想给你个建议
I just wanted to give you a piece of advice.
做这个动作的时候
You know, during this part,
你有点耸肩
you're bringing your shoulders up a little bit,
所以你该这么做...
so what you want to do is, you want to just...
-有人吗 -你来了
- Knock-knock. - Hey.
瞧 克鲁兹和布莱特
Uh...Cruz and Brett.
真是想不到 有什么事吗
What do you know? What's up?
道森说你想跟我谈谈
Dawson said that you wanted to talk to me.
是啊 进来吧
Yeah, come in for a sec.
给我这个干什么
What's this for?
今早做了那么激烈的运动
Thought you'd need a recharge
我想或许你需要补充点能量
after your workout this morning.
你们听到了吗
You guys heard that?
估计半个密尔沃基的人都听到了
Pretty sure half of Milwaukee heard that.
我们以后会注意的
We'll try to keep it down.
我不是想催你
I don't want to put pressure on you,
但你们有考虑过之后的打算吗
but have you guys thought about plans?
什么打算
For?
快来 副队 你得看看这个
Come quick, Lieutenant. You're gonna want to see this.
-怎么了 -这是现场传回来的视频
- What's going on? - We're looking at live footage
不久之前发生的空中直升机爆♥炸♥
of a mid-air helicopter explosion that took place moments ago.
爆♥炸♥的原因目前未知
The cause of that explosion is currently unknown.
知情人士声称
Sources are reporting
飞机显示了空难的迹象...
the aircraft displayed signs of distress...
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 51号♥水罐车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Engine 51,
62号♥救护车 25号♥队长车
Ambulance 62, Battalion 25,
70号♥云梯车 96号♥救护车
Truck 70, Ambulance 96.
各位 这些直升机上有300加仑的油箱
Hey, guys, these choppers carry 300-gallon fuel tanks,
所以我们做最坏的打算吧
so let's assume the worst.
大家都拿上一个灭火器 知道了吗
Everybody grab an extinguisher. You got it?
-收到 -纽豪斯 你拿上
- Copy that. - Newhouse, you bring
K-12锯子 托尼 卡普 去拿锯子和刀
the K-12 saw. Tony, Capp, jaws and cutters.
来自布列塔尼 在电视上看见了飞机失事
来自布列塔尼 你没事吧
来自布列塔尼 请打电♥话♥给我
知道了 副队
Got it, Lieutenant.
集中注意力
Stay focused!
我们到达的时候
Listen, things might look a little hairy
情况可能有点危险
when we get there.
一次救一名病人
Just take one patient at a time.
我们会挺过来的
We'll get through this.
收到
Roger that.
我可以问你一个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
比如说你和消防队里的人有一个秘密
Say you and someone in the house had a...secret.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得这事没必要保密
And you didn't really see any reason for it to be a secret.
听着 根据我的经验
Well...Look. In my experience,
消防队里的关系最好开诚布公
in-house relationships are better kept out in the open
而不是让别人去猜
rather than have people guessing about it.
等等 不 不是那种...
Wait, no, it's not that kind of--
等等
Hold up.
你跟消防队里的谁约会了
Who'd you date in-house?
我的妈呀
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表