怎么回事
What's the deal?
他需要大人陪着他
He need a grown-up
抓着他的手才敢到这里来吗
to hold his hand on the walk down here?
当然不是了 我就是想来看看你
Aw, no, I just thought I'd pop by to see you.
真贴心
That's nice.
就喜欢你这么油嘴滑舌
I like that.
对了 还有点让人不愉快的事
And then there's this bit of unpleasant business.
违规停车罚单
Oh, parking tickets.
-没有比这更糟的了 -对吧
- The worst. - Right?
能不能帮我一下行个方便呢
I thought I could get a little assistance dealing with these.
当然了 下楼梯
Sure, just go down the stairs,
左转 五号♥窗口就是缴费处
take a left and the cashier's at window five.
好吧
Oh, okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
随时来串门啊
You come by anytime.
我知道我这个请求很过分
I realize this is a big ask
你也不欠我什么
and you don't owe me anything,
但我姐姐现在脑子很混乱
but my sister isn't thinking straight right now.
我就想知道到底发生了什么
I just need to know what's really going on.
好吧 吉姆姓什么来着
Well, fair enough. What's Jim's last name again?
吉姆·乔登
Jim Jordan.
-是乔登发展代♥办♥处的 -乔登发展代♥办♥处
- Of Jordan Development. - Jordan Development.
好的
All right,
我会去周边调查一下
okay, I will do some poking around.
我不能采用监听之类的手段
I can't run a wire or anything like that,
但没有这些我也能查出不少东西来
but I can figure out a lot without getting too dirty.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
-我欠你一个人情 -好的 兄弟
- I owe you. - All right, man.
-一有消息我就告诉你 好吗 -好的
- I'll get back to you, all right? - Okay.
谢谢您能见我 局长
Thanks for seeing me, Chief.
格雷琴还好吗
How's Gretchen doing?
很好
Great.
她一边上大学
Working at some fancy store on Mag Mile
一边在壮丽大道的精品店打工
while she finishes up her degree.
真不错 替我向她问好
Oh, good for her. Give her my best, will you?
我想和您谈谈乔·克鲁兹
I want to talk about Joe Cruz.
他昨天救了个人 做得很好
He had a hell of a save yesterday and...
我想让他回来开车
I'd like him back behind the wheel.
他要停职三个月呢
He's on three months' suspension.
我明白 但我们都知道那次车祸
I realize that. But you and I both know he was not at fault
不是他的错
in that crash.
他真的有进步
He really stepped up,
我觉得我们应该给予他嘉奖
and I believe he should be rewarded for that.
那就给他申请一个嘉奖令
So, put in for a commendation.
驾驶对他来说真的太重要了
Driving's what really matters to him.
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
好吧 但你知道我可以把这事继续向上报的
Okay, but you do know I may...take this upstairs.
这样到处声张会对你的事业造成不良影响
Rattling cages like that takes a toll on your career.
你愿意为了一个真的想开云梯车的队员
You ready to risk that just because your guy
冒这样的风险吗
really wants to drive the truck?
我工作的时候尽职尽责
I do my job. I do it well.
下班之后怎么过 那就是我的事了
When I punch out, that's my business.
当然了
It most certainly is.
大家都指责我喝酒
Everybody's on my ass for the drinking,
但这从不影响到我的工作
but I don't bring that to work.
我认为我有好好工作
My point is I do my job
一旦有一天我是醉醺醺去上班的 我跟你说
and the day I show up to work drunk, I'm telling you, Connie,
康妮 我说真的 你可以炒了我
and I mean this, you can fire me.
好的
All right.
我会的
I will.
-干 -干
- Cheers. - Cheers.
不不不
No, no, no.
糟了
Wait--
糟了
Wait.
糟了
Wait.
还给我
Give it back.
那个小小的白金戒指
The little white gold ring.
就是放在那个木盒子里面的
That was in that wooden box.
那是我祖母的
It's my grandmother's.
还给我
Give it back.
滚 滚出去
Get out! Leave!
穆奇 那些停车罚单你搞定了吗
Hey, Mouch, did you get those parking tickets taken care of?
你懂的
You know it.
我女朋友特鲁迪很关照我
My girl, Trudy, she takes good care of me.
太赞了 因为我们又有了3张
Awesome. 'cause we got three more.
我会搞定的
I'll handle it.
鲁塞克
Hey, Ruzek.
马特 有空吗
Matt, hey, you got a second?
我们私下谈谈
We should talk in private.
好
Yeah.
你直觉太准了
Well, your instincts were spot on.
吉姆和他的前台
This cat Jim and his receptionist
绝对在乱搞
are definitely hanging out.
但情况不止如此
It gets worse, man.
你提到他和克里斯蒂破产了对吗
You said that he and Christie are broke?
-怎么了 -问题是
- Yeah? - Yeah, no.
看上去 他的公♥司♥运作一切正常
By the looks of it, his company is doing just fine.
至少从去年开始他就在玩把戏
For the last year at least he's been playing a sort
把自己的资产从你姐姐名下转移了
of shell game to keep his assets out of your sister's reach.
他不能轻易逃脱啊
He can't get away with this.
对吧
Right?
他可以的
He can.
他把公♥司♥的掌控权移交给了第三方
He relinquished control of the company to a third party,
凯瑞·海瑟薇 你知道她是谁吗
Keri Hathaway. Do you know who that is?
-那个前台 -没错
- The receptionist. - Mm-hmm.
所以最坏的情况是如果你姐姐
So, bottom line is if your sister
签署了任何调解协议
signs off on any sort of mediation agreement,
那混♥蛋♥就能得到所有资产
this jackass will get all of the assets,
而其他人根本无能为力爱莫能助
and there's not a damn thing anybody can do about it.
知道了
All right.
很遗憾
Sorry, man.
如果其他事需要帮助就告诉我 好吗
Listen, if you need anything else I got your back, all right?
-让我知道 -好
- Let me know. - Okay.
希尔薇
Sylvie?
抱歉我没能早点赶到
I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner.
没事
Oh, it's okay.
我没事的
I'm okay.
真的吗
Really?
你给我打电♥话♥的时候听上去很伤心
You sounded pretty upset on the phone.
-之前是 但你知道 -我已经搞定了一切
- I was, but you know-- - I've taken care of everything.
我已经预约了搬家卡车
I've already reserved the U-Haul,
马上就可以把你的东西收拾好
and I can start packing your things up right away.
哈里森 我还没决定离开
Harrison, I haven't decided to leave.
你的公♥寓♥被人闯入
Someone broke into your apartment.
他们差点就袭击了你
They almost attacked you.
你不能留在这里
You can't stay here.
你过不了这种生活
You can't handle this kind of life.
但我就是这么过来的
But I did.
这样的生活我也过来了
I did handle it.
实际上我捡起一个棒球棍
I mean, I actually picked up a baseball bat
冲那家伙大吼 他吓坏了
and yelled at the guy, and he freaked out.
简直是疯了
That's nuts.
是有点吧
Yeah, I guess it kind of was.
真有趣...
It's funny...
我来到芝加哥逃避
I came to Chicago to escape what happened
和你之间的一切 但现在
with you and me, but now,
我觉得这里适合我
I think this is the right place for me.
但这不意味着我要和你分开
But that doesn't mean we have to stop being together.
希尔薇 我不想这么说
Sylvie, I hate to say this,
但我认为你还是
but I don't think you're dealing
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表