我会试着提醒他的
and leaves you inside a burning building.
你得赶紧收手 别让他发现
You gotta end this thing now before he finds out.
真的
Really.
干什么 笑什么
What? What is so funny?
连凯利·西弗莱德都觉得你做得过了
You know you're in trouble when even Kelly Severide
那就是真有麻烦了
thinks you're behaving recklessly.
老兄 我可没睡过队长的妻子
Hey, man, I never slept with a chief's wife.
前妻
Ex-wife.
道森来电
你好 加比
Hey, Gabby.
再跟你说一次不好意思
Again, I'm really sorry about this.
只是水光从龙头里流出来
It's just the water is only coming out of the faucet,
喷头没水 周末请水管工的价格...
not the sprayer, and Sunday rates for a plumber--
我是说...
I mean...
真的 没关系
Really, it's not a big deal.
你房♥子真不错
Hey, I like your place.
谢谢 反正...
Oh, thanks. Yeah, well--
老实说这是布莱特的房♥子 不过 谢谢
I mean, it's Brett's place really, but...yeah.
她去给你买♥♥啤酒了
She went to get you a six-pack.
算是我们的心意
It's the least we could do.
我说了 小事一桩
I'm telling you, this is a simple fix.
好了
All right.
可恶
Damn it!
小事一桩
It's a simple fix.
连小孩子都会修
A child could do it.
我又不是专业水管工
Well, I'm not a plumber by trade.
还用说吗
Oh, yeah, you don't say.
好好好
Oh, hey, hey, hey.
对不起啦 只是那真的...
Okay, I'm sorry. It's just that was--
好好笑
that was funny.
很好笑 你也得承认
That was funny. You can't deny it.
我去帮你拿个毛巾
I'm gonna get you a towel.
高球杯鸡尾酒就是威士忌 姜汁汽水加柠檬
A highball is whiskey, ginger ale, and lemon.
人人都知道
Everybody knows that.
严格说来 烈酒加汽水都是的
Technically speaking, it's any spirit served with a mixer.
金汤力 自♥由♥古巴 随你配
Gin and tonic, rum and coke, what have you.
别吹了
Please.
咱们问问咱们的调酒专家吧
Hey, let's ask our local mixologist.
-赫尔曼 -他才不知道
- Herrmann... - He will not know.
高球杯鸡尾酒是什么
What's a highball?
可别跟保龄球搞混了
Not to be confused with a gutter ball.
你猜怎么着 卡普
You know what, Capp?
不如我们两个 出去练练吧
How about you and me, we go outside?
玻璃心啊
Touchy.
走啊
Come on.
他就是闹着玩的 奥蒂斯 别激动
Hey, he's just ribbing you, Otis. Take it easy.
不 我就要激动
No, no. I'm not gonna take it easy.
博登队长有这样
Can you guys imagine Chief Boden
对待过我们中的谁吗
ever treating any of us like that?
嘲笑我们
Huh? Mocking us?
羞辱我们 我问你们话呢
Humiliating us? I'm asking you!
没有 好吗 博登不会这样的
Whoa. No, all right? Boden would never do that
对 没错
No! Of course not.
博登是个领袖 他鼓励我们
Boden's a leader. He inspires us.
不像普利根那东西
Not like Pridgen though.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
That guy's a douche.
谁再叫我"保龄球"
And the next guy who calls me
看我不打掉他的牙
a gutter ball is gonna lose some teeth.
希尔薇 你好
Sylvie! Hi.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这从哪来的
Where did this come from?
希望你不介意
I hope it's okay.
店里的人说这是把好琴
The guy at the store said it was a good one.
这比我丢的那把要好
It's nicer than the one I lost.
你买♥♥给我的吗
You bought this for me?
怎么了
What's going on?
妈妈 这是希尔薇
Uh, Mom, this is Sylvie.
是救我的那个医护人员
She's the paramedic who saved me.
这是我妈妈 莎伦
This is my mom, Sharon.
你好 莎伦
Hi, Sharon.
这是什么
What's this?
我知道茜利娅那天丢了自己的吉他
Uh, well, I know Celia lost her guitar that day,
我开车路过克拉克街一家典当行
and I was driving by a pawn shop on Clark
那个老板我用海姆利克氏急救法救过他
where I once performed the Heimlich maneuver on the owner,
所以我想"可能他会给我优♥惠♥呢"
so I thought, "Hey, maybe I can get a deal."
还回去
Give it back.
妈妈
Mom...
没关系 我想送给她
No, please. I want her to have it.
你觉得我养不起自己的孩子吗
You think I can't look after my own daughter?
什么 没有 我...
What? No, I--
我加了两周的班给她买♥♥的那把吉他
I worked two weeks of overtime to buy her that guitar
就这么给她扔路边了
and she just left it on a curb somewhere.
她得明白钱挣的不容易
She needs to know things cost money.
茜利娅那天差点就死了
You know, Celia very nearly died that day.
你不觉得该稍微包容她点吗
Don't you think you should cut her a little slack?
我的女儿我自己养 谢谢
I'll raise my own daughter, thanks.
妈妈 她是我朋友
Mom, she's my friend.
离她远点
Stay away from her.
他肯定会喜欢的
He's gonna love it.
我找朋友印的
Had a buddy of mine print it up.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
他来了
Hey, there he is.
说曹操曹操到
Just the man I wanted to see.
保龄球
送你个礼物
Got you a present. Huh?
不错吧 不错吧
One of a kind! One of a kind!
看我对你好不好
Don't tell me I never did anything for you.
看看啊
Wow, look at that.
真好笑
It's hilarious.
不不不
NO, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你穿上啊 我答应朋友
You gotta put it on. I promised my buddy
要照张你穿着的照片呢
I'd get a picture of you wearing it.
字是他店里绣的
His shop did the embroidering.
干什么 别扫兴嘛
It-- come on! Don't be such a wet blanket!
队长 玩笑归玩笑 但是也不用...
Hey, Chief, you know, joke's a joke, but we don't gotta--
但是什么
But what?
你也想要一件吗
You want a shirt too?
我可以问问朋友有没有超超大码的
I can see if my buddy can do triple-XL for you.
没事的 队长 你猜怎么着
Eh, that's okay, Chief. You know what?
我们没生气
We're all good here.
帕特
Pat!
有时间吗
You got a minute?
当然 贝丝 当然
Of course, Beth. Of course.
我打听了下这家伙
I asked around about this guy.
你们猜他怎么当上队长的
You know how he made chief?
在防火科坐了十年办公室
Ten years riding the desk at fire prevention.
怪不得
Pfft! Figures.
在他领导下 1♥7♥大♥队成了
Under his command, 17 was one
全市管理最烂的消防局之一
of the worst run houses in the city.
所以他们才关闭了1♥7♥大♥队
That's why they shut it down.
可是他 像只蟑螂
And yet, like a cockroach,
还在顽强地到处爬
he just keeps going.
这家伙踩不死
He's a survivor, this one.
他喜欢耍手段 还输不起
He plays the angles, and he don't like to lose.
贝丝 你来干什么
Beth? What are you doing here?
必须得送离婚协议书的公♥证♥件给帕特
Well, I had to drop off Pat's notarized copy of the divorce papers.
必须哈
You had to?
就没别的办法给他了吗
There was no other way to get it to him, huh?
比如寄给他
Like the U.S. Mail?
我猜是可以寄
Well, I guess I could have mailed it,
但那我就不能来帕特队长的消防队
but then I couldn't get to sneak a kiss with you
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表