布莱特 米尔斯 马上过来
Brett, Mills, out here now!
凯西 西弗莱德 这栋建筑已经烧毁了
Casey, Severide, we're going to lose this building.
51号♥水罐车 控制火势 让云梯队和救援队
Engine 51, hold back the fire so the truck and squad
-先去建筑一楼搜索 -马上
- can search the first floor. - On it.
好 进行全面初步搜索
All right, I want a full primary search,
不要放过任何角落 赫尔曼 你负责道森
nothing goes unchecked. Herrmann, you got Dawson.
道森 后退 在水罐车的水用完前
Dawson, stay back, get yourself a supply line
你去消防栓那边接过一根水管来
over to the hydrant before the engine's reserve runs out.
-知道了吗 -明白
- Okay? - Loud and clear.
不 亲爱的 呼吸就行
No, honey, just breathe.
-其他人 -我知道
- The others... - I know.
他们正在搜救呢
They're looking for them right now.
地下室里...
The basement...
还有15个人
There are 15 more.
队长 地下室还有15个人
Chief, we got 15 more in the basement.
三号♥救援队 81号♥云梯队 改去地下室
Squad three, Truck 81, redirect to the basement.
那里有15个人
We have 15 civilians.
25大队长呼叫总部 出现新情况
25 to main, new deal, new deal.
我们需要紧急执行第二套救援方案
We're gonna need an ems plan two.
收到 25大队长
Copy that battalion 25.
队长 这个消防栓坏了
Chief, hydrant's been vandalized!
去找水 道森 一定要在水罐车里的水用完前
Find some water, Dawson. Before that engine runs dry!
水罐车的水快用完了
Engine's losing water!
马上需要接入新水管
We need that new line!
都不能用了
They're all stripped!
就因为一个五美元的部件就无法救人吗
People are dying for a five-dollar part?
-水压降低 马上没水了 -快没水了
- We're losing pressure! - Okay. Water's almost gone.
-大家都撤退 -队长 我们快到了
- Everyone pull out. - Chief, we're almost there.
没有水你们不能去 马上撤离
Not without water you're not. Pull out now!
拿个马蹄铁 跟我来
Grab a horseshoe, follow me!
道森 水呢
Dawson, where's that water?
我跑过去 我叫你放水的时候打开
I'll make the run, open it when I call for water.
好
Okay.
水怎么还没来
Where's our water?
里德 放水
Reid, send the water!
水来了
Here we go!
云梯队救援队 继续搜救
Truck, Squad, resume search and rescue.
好险 妹子
Damn, girl.
-找到他们了吗 -他们正在努力 亲爱的
- Have you found them? - They're trying, honey.
真的
Yeah.
他们正陆续救人出来 都还活着
They're coming out now, alive.
交给我吧 谢谢
I got her from here. Thank you.
先在这里坐下
Take a seat for me, okay?
布莱特 我需要氧气
Hey, Brett, I need oxygen.
你的行为很英勇
That was a brave thing you did.
让他们先坐下 让她坐这里
Sit them down, take her right there, okay?
地下室的门被锁住了
The basement door was chained shut.
第一个女孩一定是挤出来才能提醒大家的
The first girl must have squeezed out to warn everyone.
-走私人口吗 -我觉得是血汗工厂
- Trafficking? - I'm thinking sweatshop.
赫尔曼 我们需要所有人手
Hey, Herrmann, we need all hands.
道森 戴好面罩
Dawson, mask up.
你也一起来
You're coming in.
注意一只手绝对不能离开墙面
Keep one hand on the wall at all times.
紧跟住我 氧气省着点用
You stay glued to me. You conserve your air.
-明白了吗 -明白
- You got it? - Copy.
-坐下 -该死
- Take a seat. - Damn it.
醒醒 姑娘 你不能这样
Come on, girl. You can't do this!
一二三四五
One, two, three, four, five...
-布莱特 -七八
- Brett. - Seven, eight.
快呼吸 九...
Come on, breathe! Nine...
布莱特 还有伤者陆续过来
Brett, we got more on the way.
救护车就快到了
The ambulance is almost here!
你先让我...
Just let me--
-先让我... -布莱特
- Come on, let me-- - Brett.
布莱特 别这样
Brett, come on.
布莱特
Brett.
布莱特
Brett!
布莱特 又有人出来了
Brett, there's more coming out.
交给我吧
I can take her.
她会照顾你的
She'll take care of you.
道森 走 再来一次
Hey, Dawson, let's go! One more trip in!
好
Okay.
大家注意 已经确认了
Okay. Confirmation just in.
今天的火灾发生地点确实是个血汗工厂
Today's fire was a sweatshop operation.
我们失去了一条生命
We lost one.
但是有15个人因此有机会重获新生
But 15 others got a chance at a new life.
我们该为这个骄傲
And that is something to be proud of.
还有 值得一提的是
Also, I think it's worth mentioning
今天是我们的后备队员第一次出警救火
that today was our candidate's very first fire.
所以 我觉得有个老传统
And, in light of that, there's an old tradition
51号♥消防队该重新开始了 来
that I think we should bring back to 51. Come on.
我们走 来啊
Let's go. Come on!
通常
Now, it used to be
新人第一次出警表现出色时
that when a rookie excelled at their first fire,
他们会有机会
they were given the privilege
在下班结束时把云梯车整顿放好
of putting the truck to bed at the end of shift.
所以加比·道森...
So Gabby Dawson...
你今天让我们骄傲
You made us proud today.
所以我们将此殊荣给你
And I say we give her the honor.
好吧
All right!
如果这是命令的话
I mean, if that's an order?
当然是命令 快去吧
You bet your ass! Get in there!
快去吧 还等什么
Come on, girl! What you waiting for?
好吧 真中你的计了
Okay. All right, yeah, you got me good.
等等 想去哪里
Bup-bup! Hey! Where you going?
你走了这里自己就会干净吗
You think this mess is gonna clean itself?
你今天太棒了
Mwah. You were amazing.
快动手打扫吧
Now, get to work.
凯利 能跟我聊聊吗
Kelly. Can I talk to you for a second?
海莉去世时我听了你的劝
You made me listen to you when Hallie died.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
我很爱海莉
I loved Hallie.
我以为我们会永远在一起
I thought we'd be together forever.
现在我仍然觉得偶然间会在商店遇到她
I still think I'm gonna bump into her in a store,
或者是她会突然找我之类的
or she's gonna call me out of the blue or something.
说真的
Truthfully,
虽然这样不好 但我喜欢那种感觉
as screwed up as that is, I love that feeling.
听我说
Listen.
我们消防队需要你
This house needs you.
不论你喜欢与否
And whether you like it or not,
你也需要这个消防队
you need this house.
我真的想愉快地跟你合作
Look, I really want to make this work, you and me.
难道不是吗
I thought it was.
这里不是印第安纳的小镇 这里是芝加哥
This isn't some small town in Indiana, this is Chicago.
谁说不是
Yeah, no kidding.
你会看到一些
You're gonna see things
无法想象的事
that you could never imagine,
看到一些人身处困境 让你难以忍♥受
and people in situations that make you sick to your stomach.
知道吗 但是我需要知道你有能力
Okay? But I need to know that you're gonna be able
跟我面对一切困境
to stay with me through anything.
-我 -我们救人 尽力而为
- I-- - We save who we can.
如果你为个人感情困扰或注意力无法集中
If you get attached or lose focus,
一次救援付出的努力就可能付之东流
a rescue becomes a recovery in a blink.
我说这番话都是为你了好 希尔薇
I'm just saying this for your own good, Sylvie.
通常头班的人过来
You know, usually, when first watch rolls in,
就是我们可以下班回家的标志
that's our cue to go home.
我想再上一轮班
Thought I'd pick up a second shift.
等等 听我说
Hey, listen.
我还在整理自己的感情
I'm still working on things,
如果我有失职之处那我很抱歉
and I'm sorry if I dropped the ball.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表