Can I talk to you?
我去休息一下
I'll take a break.
那样不好
That sucks.
你说不要参与其中是什么意思
What do you mean, don't get involved?
难道说他们呼救结束后
It's not like they stop being people
就不是人了吗
when the call ends.
夏伊之前对一个呼救者投入了太多感情
Shay got overly invested with someone she met on a call.
那个人最后一枪爆了自己的头
Guy ends up blowing his brains out.
你永远不会知道将来会发生什么
You never know what's really going on.
我刚救了一个服用兴♥奋♥剂♥的人
I just treated a meth head
那个人眼睛上被♥插♥了一把音叉
with a tuning fork stuck in his eye,
但就连那个人也拨♥打♥了呼救电♥话♥
and even that guy stepped up and called 911
来救他的兄弟
to save his buddy.
如果你不给别人第二次机会的话
You quit giving somebody a second chance,
他们就真的没机会了
they stop having one.
这次我需要你帮忙
I need your help on this.
我们能进去吗
You mind if we come in?
当然了
Sure.
我们只想问你几个问题
Just want to ask you a few questions.
问什么
About what?
阿奇当时一个人在阳台上做什么
What was Archie doing on the balcony alone?
他在窥探我们楼下的住户
He was spying on the apartment below ours.
你当时为什么不直说呢
Why didn't you just say that?
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
我妈妈原来常带我和我兄弟一起去酒吧
My mom used to take my brother and me to the bar with her.
欧亨利酒吧 一旦她喝高了
O'henry's. When she'd get liquored up,
她就当着众人的面羞辱我们
she'd shame us in front of whoever was there.
我发誓我绝不会那样对我的孩子
I swore I would never let that happen to my kid,
绝不
not ever.
你已经戒了一段时间的酒了 对吧
You've been sober for a while, right?
两年三个月
Two years, three months.
对了 你这里有戒酒牌吗
Do you have a chip, by any chance?
还有你的担♥保♥人
And your sponsor,
你最后一次和他说话是什么时候
when was the last time you spoke to him?
是"她"
It's a woman.
15分钟之前
15 minutes ago.
你提到过对你丈夫的限制令对吧
You mentioned a restraining order against your ex.
是的
Yeah.
你有复印件吗
You got a copy?
你介意我看一眼你的冰箱吗
You mind if I take a look in your fridge?
你随意
Go on.
都是有机食品
They're organic.
我让阿奇吃得很健康
I feed Archie right,
凭我在美甲沙龙11块的时薪
which isn't easy to do
我能做到这样并不容易
on 11 bucks an hour at a nail salon.
还有其他问题吗
You have any other questions?
谢谢配合
Thank you.
我们只是需要知道该向谁伸出援手
We just needed to know who we were going to bat for.
快点
Let's go!
快
Go!
一条路是生 另一条路是死
One way is life; the other way is death.
做好决定
Make a decision.
做好决定
Make a decision!
俯下身子
Get down, lower down!
快 再压低身子
Let's go! Get down lower!
爆闪了 10 9 8 7...
Flashin' over! Ten, nine, eight, seven...
好吧 你被严重烧伤了
All right. Listen, you're badly burned,
-但可能还活着 -我知道
- but you're probably still alive. - I know.
你接管子的时候浪费了太多时间
You spent too much time reading the coupling.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
这头很平滑 称之为母头
Smooth butt, that's the female.
所以我会这么接
That's the way I'm gonna go.
反过来
Flip it around.
这里有个大突起...
Big notch...
克里斯托弗·赫尔曼可不会那么干
Uh-uh, Christopher Herrmann don't go that way.
明白了吗
Get it?
我可以发言吗
Permission to speak?
可以
Permission granted.
我知道是我要求训练的
I know I asked for this,
我也知道你是想帮忙
and I know you're just trying to help,
-但我已经训练过所有... -这里不是学校
- but I already did all this-- - This isn't the academy,
道森 你现在所练习的
Dawson. What you're doing here, now,
是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼消防学校教授的
this is the Christopher Herrmann school of firefighting,
是从一辈子的工作经验中学习到的
learned from a lifetime on the job.
谢谢 我会按照你的要求去做 赫尔曼
I appreciate that, and I will do whatever you say, Herrmann.
我只求在我们出勤时
All I'm asking is that when we're on calls,
你不要抢我的活
you let me do my job.
没问题
All right.
我会的
I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要去哪里
Hey, where do you think you're going?
还没结束
You're not done.
要完成这些训练 后备队员
You got to finish these drills, candidate.
戴上头盔 我们继续
Helmet on. Let's go.
直到正确完成才可以休息
We don't stop till we can't get it wrong.
你们还好吗
Hey. You guys okay?
-马特舅舅好 -抱歉打扰了
- Hi, Uncle Matt. - Sorry to bother you.
没事的 怎么了
You're not, what's going on?
我要去学校接受教师测试
I'm on my way to take the teachers' test,
再次通过认证
you know, to get recertified,
但没人照顾孩子
and I couldn't get a sitter.
你可以帮我照顾维尔莉特吗
Is there any way I could drop off Violet
最多一两个小时
for, like, a hour, two, tops?
当然 没问题
Yeah, of course.
-想和旺发打个招呼吗 -好的
- Want to say hi to Pouch? - Sure.
好 去里面等我
All right, I'll meet you inside.
你想让我和班克海德怎么说
So...what do you want me to do about Bankhead?
-那个离婚律师吗 -对
- The divorce attorney? - Yeah.
我不会那样做 马特
I'm not doing that, Matt.
我会接受和解协议
I'm gonna take the settlement offer.
行吧
All right.
祝你测试顺利
Good luck on the test.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们想你 维尔莉特 我们想你
We miss you, Violet! We miss you!
你在看什么
What are you watching?
拉丁学校的朋友给我发的视频
My friends at the Latin school sent me a vine.
你还好吗
You okay?
我想念我的家...
I miss my house...
还有学校
and my school.
我不知道爸爸为什么这样对我们
I don't know why my dad's doing this to us.
我不知道我做错了什么
I don't know what I did.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
一切会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
我向你保证
I promised.
我一会儿过来
I'll be right back.
-怎么 -我需要更多信息
- What? - I need more information.
肯定还有别的什么
There's got to be something else.
有关你姐夫的信息吗
On your brother-in-law?
我以为鲁塞克把你需要的都给你了
I thought Ruzek gave you what you needed.
不是我姐夫 是他的情妇
Not him, the mistress.
你已经查得够深了
You dig deep enough,
这样迟早会出人命的
sooner or later, you are gonna find a body.
然后怎么办
Then what?
不惜一切代价去挖
Just do whatever it takes.
好吧
Okay.
你好
Hi, there.
这是干什么 消防演习吗
What's this, a fire drill?
我是3号♥抢险队的副队长凯利·西弗莱德
Kelly Severide. I'm a Lieutenant with Squad 3.
这位是医护人员希尔薇·布莱特
This is Sylvie Brett, paramedic.
感谢您在百忙之中抽出时间
we appreciate you taking a moment out of your busy day.
有事吗
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表