谁知道接下来会怎样
And we don't know what's coming next.
快给我让开
Now get the hell out of my way.
你不能强迫我们留下来
Look, you can't make us stay.
你没有这个权力
You don't have the authority.
我还真有这个权力
Authority is the one thing I do have.
给我退回去
Now back inside.
你...你想离开吗 伙计
You--you want to leave, man?
那当然了
Yeah, you're damn right I do.
因为你很害怕 对吗
That's 'cause you're scared, right?
你很迷惑 对吗 你只想一走了之
You're confused, right? You just want to take off.
-我没有害怕 -我很怕
- I'm not scared. - I am.
我都吓坏了 我自己都根本不在里面
I'm terrified, man. I wasn't even in there.
老实告诉你 我特敬佩你
I got to tell you, I got a lot of respect
还能这样控制自己
for the way you're handling yourself right now.
老实说 作为一名公民
I mean, frankly, as a fellow citizen,
我为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
而且你应该知道 那些人
And you know that all these-- these nice folks,
他们都指望你给他们带个好头呢 对吧
they're looking to you to do the right thing, right?
我到底能不能走
Am I gonna get to leave or not?
我可不想让大家都生病
I wouldn't want to get everybody sick.
你想让大家都生病吗
You want to get everybody sick?
当然不想
Of course not.
是啊 所以你是想做正确的事
Yeah, so--so you want to do the right thing.
那样很好
That's great.
我只知道如果这些人
All I know is that if these men,
如果他们说你们最好待在里面
they say that the best thing is for you to be inside,
那就 那就待在里面
then that is-- that's the best thing.
好的 伙计
All right, man.
好了 请大家都进去
Okay, everybody back inside, please.
-谢谢 -他还没完呢
- Thank you. - He's not done.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是查尔斯医生 精神科主任
I'm Dr. Charles, the head of psychiatry.
我就在附近
I'll be around.
请进 各位
Come on in, folks.
请大家靠墙坐下
Please have a seat against this wall.
谢谢
Thank you.
楼里有传染病专家吗
Do we have an infectious disease specialist on the premises?
-戴安·克莱门 -很好 打电♥话♥给她
- Diane Claman. - Good. Call her.
让她立马下来 穿好隔离服
Tell her to get down here right now, full hazmat.
我们得了解我们面对的是什么
We got to know what we're dealing with.
-告诉我你不在里面 -我在
- Tell me you're not in there. - I am.
在这里把自己炸了的家伙
Listen, the guy who blew himself up in here
说他有比埃博拉病毒更厉害的东西
said he had something worse than Ebola.
什么 是说他用这种方式传播病毒吗
What, like, he's spreading it with this?
是的
Yeah.
这里面的每个人
Every single one of us in here
都跟他有接触
has been in contact with him.
-他是谁 -不知道
- Who was he? - No idea.
帮我们查出来 好吗
Do us all a favor and find out, would you?
医生
Doctor.
他的呼吸道通畅了 能呼吸了
His airway's clear. He's breathing.
血液循环没问题 他叫吉姆
Circulation's good. His name's Jim.
-听得到我说话吗 吉姆 -听得到
- Can you hear me, Jim? - Yes.
这是 这是他的肋骨 对吗
Is that-- that's his rib, right?
这是别人的尺骨
That's someone's ulna.
他的
His.
给他注射一剂抗生素
Let's run an IV with antibiotics,
我需要纱布 胶带 绷带和电锯
and I need some gauze, tape, bandages, and a cast saw.
-这就去 -我来帮忙
- I'm on it. - I'll help.
什么 电锯 你要干什么
What? A saw? What are you doing?
吉姆 我需要你尽可能保持不动
Jim, I'm gonna need you to remain as still as you can.
该死 他的血氧在下降
Damn it. His sats are dropping.
我包扎伤口时给他吸氧
Start bagging while I dress the wound.
检查患者
Check patient.
凯利
Kelly!
我们保证要永远在彼此身边
That we promise to be there for each other always,
无论如何
no matter what.
检查患者
Check patient.
得马上插管 快
We need to intubate. Now.
注射20毫克的依托咪酯
Pushing 20 milligrams of etomidate.
插管
Intubating.
我找不到索状组织
I can't find the cords.
加油 你可以的
Come on. You got this.
深呼吸 然后直接拉起
Take a deep breath and pull straight up.
检查患者
Check patient.
好了 我找到了
All right. I got it.
检查患者
Check patient.
好了
All right.
他的情况稳定了
He's stabilizing.
好了 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
我们得插一根胸腔导管
We got to get a chest tube in
确保其它伤口不会引起更多损伤
and make sure these other wounds didn't do more damage.
任凭吩咐
Whatever you say.
看看我们 还在用创可贴帮他们包扎
Look at us, patching up people with Band-Aids
而他们的内脏现在可能已经一团糟了
while their insides might be throwing in the white towel.
我们现在也无能为力
Yeah, well, there's nothing we can do about it now.
是啊
Yeah.
做好自己的工作 帮助他们
We do our jobs. We help these people.
别被其它事扰乱心智
Don't let the rest of it mess with your heads.
是 副队
Yes, Lieutenant.
没问题
You got it.
我想知道现在的真实情况
I want to know what's going on exactly.
好吧
Fair enough.
我不会把骨头从你胸口拔下来
I'm not gonna remove the bone from your chest.
为什么
Why?
需要的话我可以给你打五毫克咪唑安定
I also got 5 milligrams of Midazolam if you need it.
你需要止痛药吗 吉姆
Would you like a sedative, Jim?
我想拿掉这鬼东西
I want this damn thing taken out.
信不信由你 你现在挺好的
Believe it or not, you're fine for now.
但如果我把它取出来
If I remove that from your chest,
那你可能就麻烦了
that's when you're gonna be in trouble.
所以我会把骨头锯断
So I'm gonna cut down the bone
以免它移位伤到你的肺
so it doesn't move and damage your lung.
然后我们会把它缠起来固定好
And then we'll wrap it and secure it,
在我送你进手术室之前你要保持冷静
and you're gonna keep calm until I can get you to an OR.
不 不行 不行
No. No, no.
这是那个疯子身上的骨头
This came from the body of that lunatic.
你还想活吗 吉姆
Do you want to live, Jim?
想
Yes.
那就行了
There you go.
吉姆 看着我 好吗
Hey, Jim. Look at me, okay?
看着我的眼睛
Right in the eyes.
你表现很好 吉姆 你表现很好
You're doing great, Jim. You're doing great.
好了
All right.
你表现很好
Hey, you did great.
好了 可以了 向前倾
Okay, here we go. Lean forward.
好了 马上就好了
There you go. We're almost done.
可以了 非常好
There it is. Good job.
-看着他点 -好的
- Keep an eye on him? - Yeah.
没问题
Of course.
你能帮我把他盖起来吗
Can you toss a sheet on that for me?
拜托了
Please?
肺和胸壁之间没有粘连
No adhesion between the lung and chest wall.
没事的 冷静点
All right, calm down.
你叫什么 小可爱
Hey, what's your name, sweetheart?
露比
Ruby.
这名字真好听
Oh, that's a beautiful name.
我有个婶婶也叫露比
You know, I had an Aunt Ruby.
她会做一种填满了蓝莓酱的煎饼
She made these pancakes stuffed with blueberry jam.
我做梦都想吃
I still dream about them.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表