怎么了 韦尔奇 迷路了吗
What's the matter, Welch? You lost?
看来我要在51大队待上一阵子了
Looks like I'll be working here at 51 for a while.
贝丝 你怎么知道我在这里
Beth, how'd you know where to find me?
我是来找我前夫的
I'm here meeting my ex-husband.
你应该告诉你的副队
You should let your Lieutenant know
他最好别跟队长的前任亲热
that he can't be making out with the chief's ex,
否则普利根绝不会放过他
or Pridgen will destroy him.
帮我盯着点凯西副队
Help me keep an eye on Lieutenant Casey.
我们51大队不是这么做事的
That's not how we do things here.
我不会让你白费力气的
I'll make it worth your while.
辅助生育中心
抱歉让你久等了
I apolize for keeping you waiting.
没关系
Not a problem.
他们是怎么跟你说的
What all have you been told?
就说这事很紧急
Just that it was urgent,
要我亲自来一趟
and I needed to come in person.
是这样的
Well...
我们请你来是因为最近的一个安全漏洞
you were contacted because we've suffered a security glitch.
一些诊所的保密资料
Some of the clinic's confidential records
被泄露了
have been compromised.
这对我有什么影响呢
And this affects me how, exactly?
我们正在试图联♥系♥
We're contacting every sperm donor
所有精♥子♥已经用于受孕的精♥子♥捐献者
whose DNA has resulted in conception
让他们知道他们的个人信息或许已经被公开了
to let them know their identity may have become public.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
等等
Rewind.
你是说有人已使用
You're suggesting my DNA
我的精♥子♥受孕生子了吗
may have possibly resulted in a child.
这点是肯定的
Well, that part's not in question.
我想说的是很有可能
What I'm saying is it's possible
那孩子已经知道他或她的生父
the child may know that his or her biological father
是1128号♥捐献者 也就是说
is donor 1128, and that...
是您 麦考兰先生
that's you, Mr. McHolland.
你们想怎么分赃 凯西
How do you want to split it up, Casey?
你说什么 队长
What's that, Chief?
离婚赡养费
The alimony payments.
还是说你们只是纯洁的朋友关系
Or were you just hot-bunking her out the door?
队长 我可以...
Chief, I can--
别人的事你最好少插手
Hey, you need to mind your own damn business.
我又不是那个睡了队长前妻的人
Hey, I'm not the one sleeping with the chief's ex.
你跟道森说三道四也就算了
I let it go when you ran off your mouth to Dawson.
如今还跟普利根说
Now Pridgen?
我看你是欠揍了吧 韦尔奇
You looking to get knocked on you ass, Welch?
我听说的是 贝丝喝多了
The way I heard it, Beth got liquored up
然后告诉了她小姑
and blabbed to her sister-in-law.
不管怎样
Either way,
我都能亲眼见证你亲手葬送
I got a ringside seat to watching your career
自己的职业生涯
go down the toilet.
猜猜我今天在新的尊巴舞课上撞见了谁
Guess who I ran into at my new Zumba class.
是你想碰见的还是唯恐避之不及的
Is it cheer- or cringeworthy?
菲尔
Phil.
菲尔
Phil?
芝加哥医院的
From Chicago Med?
有着迷死人的蓝眼睛的那个
You know, with the killer blue eyes.
-那个行政部的帅哥吗 -没错
- Oh, the hot guy in admin? - Yes.
他啊 怎么了
Ooh. And?
我邀请他出来约会
And I asked him out on a date...
不过是跟你
with you.
什么 我不...
What? I don't--
我都不认识他
I don't even know the guy.
所以是场四人约会
That's why it's a double date.
你跟菲尔 我跟克鲁兹
You know, you and Phil, me and Cruz.
希尔薇 这样真的好吗
Sylvie, I don't know about this, seriously.
这才是朋友该做的
This is what friends are for.
在你犹豫不决时助你一臂之力
To nudge you when you're getting cold feet.
来吧 一定会很棒的
Come on, it's gonna be awesome.
好吧
Okay.
太棒了
Yes!
这种事情
I thought these things
不是应该完全匿名的吗
were supposed to be completely anonymous.
所以我才会在"保密"那项打了勾
Which is why I checked the box marked "Confidential."
如今这年代还有什么秘密可言
There's no secrets. Not anymore.
互联网面前一切无所遁形
Not on the internet.
-这么说 这孩子多大了 -我不确定
- So, how old is this kid? - I'm not sure.
那是个男孩还是女孩
Well, is it a boy or a girl?
等等 你在诊所没问吗
Wait, you didn't ask at the clinic?
没有 因为我不想知道
No, because I don't want to know.
穆奇 有你的电♥话♥
Hey, Mouch, you got a phone call.
-谁打来的 -我不知道
- Who is it? - I don't know.
但这已经是第二次打来了 快去接吧
But it's the second time the guy's called, so go pick it up.
你好 我的什么
Hello? My what?
我的车啊
Oh, my car.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
不是 感谢你
I mean, thank you.
行 我下班后去取
No, yeah, I'll just pick it up after shift.
谢了 莫里
Appreciate it, Maury.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61,
建筑物起火 华盛顿大道与凯德奇街交界
structure fire, Washington and Kedzie.
快 赶紧行动
Go, go, go, go, go.
我是大楼物业主管
I'm the building manager.
有个孩子不见了 住三楼的
We got a kid missing! On the third floor!
其他住户都出来了吗
The other tenants are accounted for?
是的 都在这了
Yes, sir. All of them.
穆奇 克鲁兹 南面入口
Mouch, Cruz, south entrance.
赫尔曼 道森 拿好工具
Herrmann, Dawson, grab irons.
-我们从北门进 -需要任何帮助吗
- We'll take the north. - You all need any help?
不用了 在这等着吧
No, stand down.
我叔叔从楼梯上摔下来了
My uncle, he fell down the stairs!
腿伤得很重
His leg's hurt real bad.
-能帮帮他吗 -他在哪
- Can you help him? - Where is he?
就在旁边 离这很近的
He's down the block. Real close here.
-凯西 -队长
- Casey! - Chief?
81号♥云梯队任务变更
Truck 81's being redeployed.
带上你们的急救设备去协助这位女士
Grab your EMS gear and accompany this young woman down the block!
队长 这里有个孩子被困在起火的大楼里
Chief, we got a kid trapped inside a burning building.
听起来像是我在问你们吗
Did it sound like I was asking?
6♥4♥号♥云梯队还有两分钟就来了 快点
Truck 6♥4♥ is two minutes out. Move it!
明白怎么回事了吗 副队
Clear how that works, Lieutenant?
激怒公牛 你就会被顶
Red rag the bull and you get gored.
-是 队长 -嗯
- Yes, sir. - Yeah.
进去找到那孩子
Get in there and find that kid!
走吧 别挡道
Let's go. Out of the way.
后退
Step back.
快点
Come on.
卡普 你跟我来
Capp, you're with me.
托尼 韦尔奇 去东边
Tony, Welch, take the east side.
-行动吧 -知道了
- Let's go. - Right, got it.
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
-救命 -等等
- Help! - Hey, hold up!
-你听到了吗 -救救我
- You hear that? - Help me!
在里面
In there!
来人 救命啊
Please, help!
趴下
Get down!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
我们从这里进不去
We can't go through there.
得找另一个入口
We've got to find another way in.
卡普 我们从邻居公♥寓♥进去
Capp, we'll go through the neighbors' apartment.
卡普 这边
Hey, Capp! This way.
从这里进去
Hey, enter through here!
我们打穿后墙
We'll punch through the back wall!
好
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表