我需要你看着我的眼睛
I need you to look me in the eye
告诉我那次出任务你的面罩是真坏了
and tell me that your mask malfunctioned on that call.
我发誓 当时我的面罩真出问题了
I swear to you, my mask was not working.
赖斯在逃避 救援队却根本没人管
Rice was ducking, and no one on Squad gives a crap!
你得让你的人有点规矩
You need to get your guys in line.
这招真是屡试不爽啊
That's always a great move,
让云梯队和救援队分家
drawing lines between Truck and Squad.
希望你让云梯队自己做好自己的事
Yeah, and you better keep Truck on their side of the fence.
杰克·内斯比特 他在进行不法勾当
Your buddy Jack Nesbitt, he's into some nasty business.
这些人贩卖♥♥东欧妇女
These guys traffic Eastern European women against their will.
直说我能帮什么忙
Tell me how I can help.
手♥机♥电池后面装了窃听器
Behind the battery, a listening device.
给我看看你的手♥机♥
Let me see your phone.
他没问题
He's clean.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
给马特来杯酒
Let's get Matt a drink here.
不用了
I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
我们要再开五家俱乐部
We're opening five more clubs,
我们的投资商想知道
and our investors want to know
你收不收现金
if you'll accept cash.
如果你同意私下帮我们
We're also willing to allow an extra 5% in markups
我们愿意再给你加5%
if you do the work off-book.
我知道事情见不得人
I know this sounds a little shady,
但这关乎我们手头上赚钱
but it's all about our cash-on-hand right now.
要是有记录...
If there's filed...
怎么回事 我们收不到信♥号♥♥
What happened? We lost you.
窃听器已经被扔到厕所里了
Your wire's in the toilet.
想捞出来就请自便
You're welcome to dig it out.
有点不对劲
Something didn't feel right,
所以我躲到厕所里把窃听器冲走了
so I ducked into the bathroom and flushed it.
好消息是 他们搜了我的身
Good thing. They frisked me.
把手♥机♥后盖开了 还好我已经扔了
Opened up the back. It works.
该死
Damn it.
他们担心烟酒爆♥炸♥物管理局
They're worried about ATF.
烟酒爆♥炸♥物管理局
ATF?
我会调查一下
I'll look into it.
他们说要现金付工钱
They talked about cash for construction.
没跟我提什么违法的事
Didn't say a word to me about anything illegal.
凯西 这是个过程
Casey, this is a process.
那些家伙很聪明
These guys are smart.
我们重新部署一下 再度出击
We regroup, hit them again.
得有点耐心
Just got to have patience.
你做得很好
You did good.
我得坦白点事
I got a confession to make.
我挺混♥蛋♥的
I can be a jerk.
这话没错
That's about right, yeah.
我知道最近消防局有关于我的传言
Look, I know the rumors that fly around CFD about me
在这里传得沸沸扬扬的
and the ones that fly around here.
我不是懦夫 凯利
I'm no ducker, Kelly.
老实说 我能胜任这份工作
And man-to-man, I can do this job.
那天我不该跟你说那些关于
I shouldn't have said what I said to you the other day
咱俩感情的话
about our friendship.
我...我当时很沮丧
I, uh--I was frustrated.
我道歉
Look, I apologize.
你知道我一直挺你的
I got your back, you know that.
我知道
Yeah, I know, yeah.
你最挺我了
More than anyone.
怎么了
What?
什么怎么了
What, what?
一整个早上你都没跟我说几个字
You haven't said two words to me all morning.
我想一个人静静脱离社会都不行吗
Now I'm not allowed to be contemplative and asocial?
你才不是这样的人
No, you're not.
你应该又呆又可爱的
You're supposed to be dense and loveable.
-呆 -可爱的那种
- Dense? - In a loveable way.
我才不呆
I am not dense.
那好吧
Fair enough.
不过那是"反♥社♥会♥" 不是"脱离社会"
But it's "Antisocial," not "Asocial."
我♥干♥过最大尺度的也就...
The most I'd done up to that point was, uh,
透过毛衣隔着胸罩摸了摸 而且...
under the sweater, over the bra, and, uh--
所以...
So, um--
西弗莱德和我 我们想了个计划
So Severide and I, we, uh--we hatch a plan.
赖斯的事你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do about Rice?
什么意思
What's that mean?
这儿现在没人喜欢他
No one's gunning for him here.
要是奥蒂斯觉得他是个懦夫...
And if Otis thinks he's ducking--
他不是懦夫
He wasn't ducking.
你要这么想 随便你
You want to believe that, fine.
但就因为他 51队都没有原来的样子了
But 51 isn't 51 right now, and it's because of him.
-这是事实 -凯西 够了
- That's a fact. - Casey, drop it!
81号♥云梯车
Truck 81,
3号♥抢险车
Squad 3,
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61.
南梅菲尔德街6111号♥燃气泄露
Gas leak, 6111 South Mayfield.
6111号♥有燃气味
There's a smell of gas coming from 6111.
有个叫埃德娜·米勒的老妇人住在那里
An elderly woman by the name of Edna Miller lives there,
但她这周出城去了
but she's out of town for the week.
我在这都能闻得到
I can smell it from here.
还有谁住在这儿
Anyone else live here?
只有她和她的狗
Just her and her dog.
屋外没有开关
There's no shutoff outside.
肯定是在地下室
Must be in the basement.
81号♥云梯车呼叫总部
Truck 81 to Main.
马上让燃气公♥司♥的人来南梅菲尔德街6111号♥
We need the gas company to 6111 South Mayfield ASAP.
手到 81号♥云梯车
Message received, Truck 81.
伙计们 戴好面具和四相气体♥检♥测仪
Okay, guys, grab your masks and a four gas monitor.
去后面 检查气体浓度
Go to the rear. Check levels.
-你检测前面 -收到
- Take readings in front. - Got it.
气体浓度已超过100%爆♥炸♥下限
We're over 100% of lower explosive limit.
氧气浓度低于19%
Oxygen's under 19%.
-要通风吗 -不不 不要行动
- Should we vent? - No, no, hold up.
这地方还没爆♥炸♥的唯一原因就是
The only reason why this place hasn't exploded yet
燃气浓度太高 没法燃烧
is the gas is too rich to burn.
天呐 埃德娜没事吧
Oh, my God. Is Edna okay?
没事 女士 只是燃气泄露
Ma'am, it's fine. It's just a gas leak.
邮递员说屋主出城了
Mailman said the lady's out of town.
不 她在里面 她昨晚回家了
No, she's in there. She came home last night.
三号♥抢险车呼叫总指挥台 燃气公♥司♥还有多久到
Hey, uh, Squad 3 to Main, what's the ETA on the gas company?
还有十分钟
Ten minutes out.
我们去救她
Hey, let's go get her.
确定吗
Yeah?
戴上面具 我们进去吧
Mask up, we're going in.
给
Here.
凯西 里面有个女人
Hey, Casey, there's a woman inside.
我们进去了
We're going in.
西弗莱德 别进去
Severide, do not enter.
这边的读数很高
We're getting high readings here.
这地方会爆♥炸♥的
This place will explode.
不行 我们要进去
Negative, we're going in.
爆♥炸♥下限读数很高 等燃气公♥司♥来
LEL readings are high! Wait for the gas company!
-准备好了吗 -来吧
- Ready? - Let's do this.
托尼 开门
Tony, hit it.
进去吧
Go!
我们进来了
We're in.
我们得在抢险队
We need to get into the basement
把这地方炸了之前
and shut off the gas
进地下室关掉燃气
before Squad blows this place to hell.
没问题
I got this.
奥蒂斯 你得快点
All right, Otis, you got to move fast.
砸
Strike!
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表