后退
Fall back now!
支柱随时都会倒下
That shoring's gonna fail any second.
各位 等等
Hey, guys, hold it.
一切都很不稳定
All this is unstable.
队长 我们得加固平板
Chief, we need to reinforce that slab.
我们应该做个桁架
We should improvise a truss.
四处找找支架和桁架吧
Let's get all the cribbing and truss we can get.
把我们所有支架都拿来
Bring up all the cribbing. Everything we got.
-知道了 -这就去
- Got it. - Right away.
好
Okay.
他们需要尽可能多的人手
Hey, they're gonna need every pair of hands they can get.
够了吗
Think we got enough?
希望如此
I hope so.
撑住了 哥们
Hang in there, buddy.
队长 我跟你说 时间不够了
Chief, I'm telling you there's not enough time for this.
我从后面拖他出来吧
Let me pull him out through the back.
好 赶紧
Okay, hurry up.
-我让你出来你就马上出来 -好
- If I say "Bail," you bail. - Okay.
西弗莱德 背板
Severide. Backboard.
-我可以帮忙 -不 后退 后退
- I can give you a hand. - No, no! Hey, stay back. Stay back.
卡普 我需要你
Capp, I need you!
来 哥们
Here you go, buddy.
我来救你了
I got you.
西弗莱德 出来
Severide, bail out!
准备 123
Ready? 1-2-3.
来 给他扣上
Here, buckle him in.
搞定了 队长
We got him, Chief.
-托尼 赫尔曼 过来 -来了
- Tony, Hermann, get in here. - Coming in.
卡普 你先走
Capp, you go first.
队长
Chief!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Good.
他是我一个老朋友
Yeah, he's an old friend.
我想把他弄进你的救援队
I'm trying to get him on your squad.
以前31大队的赖斯吗
Oh, Rice over at 31. Used to be there?
他是个好人
Yeah, he's a great guy.
那人可英勇了
That man could tell a story.
据我所知 赖斯
What I remember, Rice was the kind of guy
总是想成为大家的焦点
that always had to be the center of attention.
别这样啦 你会很喜欢跟他共事的
Ahh, come on. You'd love working with him.
斯科特·赖斯
Scott Rice.
他不是在出警时跟人打了起来
Isn't he the one that got in a fight during a call
还把别人从三楼的窗户里扔出去了吗
and threw some guy out a third story window?
-是啊 -少八卦了
- Yes! - Can the gossip.
如果他是个麻烦 西弗莱德不会让他来的
Severide wouldn't bring him in here if he was a problem.
大家说的是谁啊
Who--who are we talking about?
西弗莱德的哥们 斯科特·赖斯
Severide's buddy, Scott Rice.
他可能会顶纽豪斯的位置
He might be taking Newhouse's old spot on squad.
纽豪斯的位置
Newhouse's?
你是说我之前的位置吗
You mean my old spot?
嗯 谢谢
Mm-hmm. Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
那家伙都搞定了
Guy's got the ball rolling.
赖斯会和我们一起上次班 先试试看
Rice is gonna join us for a shift. Trial run.
真棒
Yeah, that's great.
队长 别担心
No, and, Chief, don't worry.
赖斯会为我们尽力的
Rice is gonna bust his hump for us.
好吧
Okay.
-队长 你有空吗 -有
- Hey, Chief, you got a sec? - Yeah.
听说救援队有个空缺位置
I heard we got an open spot on squad.
我想告诉你
Just want to let you know
我最近没有头晕的症状了
I haven't had any signs of vertigo for a while.
我可以再次进行医学鉴定 看看我能否继续工作
I can get another medical eval to see if I get clear for duty.
你去看过医生了吗
You seen the doctor?
预约了 这周末去
It's on the books. End of the week.
这是好消息
That's good to hear.
是啊 所以
Yeah, so, you know,
别做出什么最终决定
don't make any final decisions about anything.
你告诉我医生说什么就行
You just tell me what the doctor says.
好的 没问题
All right. Will do.
-这周末 -好
- End of the week. - Yep.
乔
Joe,
你觉得去城里玩一晚上
what do you think about a night out on the town
同时有两个美女作陪怎么样
with two hot ladies as your escorts?
等等 这是个测试吗
Wait, is this a test?
我可是个专一的男人 宝贝儿
'Cause I'm a one-woman man, baby.
不 我说真的
No, no. I'm serious.
我和道森在想明天晚上出去玩
Me and Dawson are talking about a fun night out tomorrow.
去那种很嗨的夜店
Hit some of the hot spots.
跳跳舞啦
Do some dancing.
你觉得怎样
What do you say?
坦白说
To be honest,
我宁愿去莫利酒吧喝酒
I would much rather hang out at Molly's for a beer,
然后回家和你一起看黑鹰队的比赛
and then head home, and watch the Blackhawks game with you.
这样啊
Really?
但你们想去就去吧
Hey, but you guys should go, if you want.
好吧 行
Okay, great.
我会去的
I will.
我搞砸了一切
I messed everything up.
别这么为难自己 穆奇
Don't give yourself such a hard time, Mouch.
那时候你是做了件好事
You did a great thing way back when.
你让真正需要孩子的家庭有了孩子
You gave someone a child who really wanted one.
你的义务也到那时为止了
Bottom line is, your obligation ended there.
是吗 可是这太疯狂了
Did it? 'Cause this is crazy.
我不能突然就为人父母了
I can't suddenly become a parent.
我都是个中年老男人了
I'm--I'm a middle-aged man.
而你不一样
Well, you're different.
你有老婆 你很成熟
You have a wife, and you're mature.
我之前也很害怕 现在依然还是
I was scared too. Still I am.
每一天都如此
Every single day.
恐惧都不会消失的吗
The fear doesn't go away?
父母这种身份都是没有逻辑的
Look, there's no logic to parenthood. None.
你看
Look at this.
从理性上来说 我知道也理解
Intellectually, I know and understand
这个才出生两个小时的婴儿不怎么讨人喜欢
that a two-hour-old baby is not an attractive thing.
他看起来就像个小老头 但对我来说
Looks like a little old man, but to me,
他是我儿子
he's my son,
还有
and...
该死 穆奇 我好几周没合过眼了
Damn it, Mouch, I haven't slept in weeks.
又不是说要你整晚守着
It's not like you're gonna be staying up all night
给她换尿布
and changing diapers.
她是个成年人了
This is an adult we're talking about here, all right.
我们都知道 她已经有一个父亲了
For all we know, she already has a dad.
也许她只是想见见跟她有血缘关系的人
Maybe she just wanted to meet somebody with her own DNA.
握握手而已
Shake your hand.
是啊 也许
Yeah, maybe.
我想试试
I want to give this thing a shot.
好样的
Atta boy.
他来了 你好吗 小伙子
There he is. What's up, stranger?
你好吗 兄弟
What's up, man?
-你好吗 -欢迎 幸会
- How you doing? - Welcome. Good to see you.
他来了 他来了
There he is. There he is.
赖斯 你好吗
Rice, how's it going?
兄弟 近来如何 你好吗
Hey, man, how you been? How you doing?
你知道吗 上次野餐时 李·亨利拿棍子
You know, I still got a scar from Lee Henry
打我留下来的疤现在还在呢
when he walloped me with a stick, last picnic.
记得吗 他进少管所了吗
Right? That kid in juvie yet?
没有 他现在都长大了
Nah, he'd bust out too quick.
要去也该直接进监狱
I'm thinking more like San Quentin.
家里有个有前科的孩子没问题吧
Hey, nothing wrong with an ex-con in the family, right?
-没 -等等
- Yeah. - Wait, wait.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表