This is Detective Halstead of Intelligence.
我需要查一块伊利诺伊州车牌
I need to run an Illinois passenger tag.
2531WNS
2-5-3-1-William-North-Sam.
好的 有什么发现
All right. Hey, what do you got?
没发现 车上没人
Nothing. Car's empty.
看来大家都下车了
Looks like everybody made it out.
谢谢
Thank you.
汽车昨天被报失窃了
The car was reported stolen yesterday.
这是在几小时前发生的
This happened hours ago.
如果卢罗抓到了他们 他们就死定了
If Lullo's got them, they're dead.
别胡乱猜测
Don't assume anything.
那他们这段时间都在哪里
Well, where the hell have they been all this time?
-血肿又开始凝聚了 -我还以为你搞定了
- Hematoma's recollecting. - I thought you fixed him.
他需要医疗护理
He needs medical attention.
那不是你的工作吗
Isn't that your job?
我们是急救人员 不是医生
We're paramedics, not doctors.
你得送他去急诊室
You need to get him to an ER.
反正这是你的错 自作聪明玩特技
This is your fault anyway, that smart-ass stunt.
医好他 不然我就爆了你的头
Fix him, or I'll put a bullet in your head.
你哥们脖子上的肿块是因为内出血
This lump on your buddy's neck is due to internal bleeding.
肿块越来越大 压♥迫♥气管
As it grows it presses on his trachea,
这导致了他难以呼吸
and that's what's causing the difficulty in breathing.
-情况只会越来越糟糕 -那就再切开
- It's only gonna get worse. - So cut it open again.
那只是临时措施 听着
That's only a temporary fix. Look...
除非进行止血 否则你就会死
you're gonna die unless you get this bleed tied off.
你得去医院
You need to get to the hospital.
我们干脆直接冲去警局好了
We might as well waltz into a police station.
不能去医院
No hospitals.
别接 我们不能告诉他坏消息
Don't answer it, not if we're giving him bad news.
你们不能止血吗
Can't you guys tie off the bleed?
-不行 -也许可以吧
- No. - Maybe.
什么 米尔斯 那是手术
What? Mills, that's surgery.
如果我们这样做 你会放我们走吗
Look, if we do this, will you let us go?
好吧 成交
Okay. Deal.
不 我们只是急救人员 我们只有急救箱
No, we are just paramedics. All we have is a first aid kit.
我们只要切个口子 止血就好
All we do is make an incision and clamp the bleeding.
肯定不会好看 不过能救他一命
It's not gonna be pretty, but it's gonna save his life.
喂
Yeah.
我们知道
We know.
情况在掌控之中
It's under control.
他不会放我们走
No way he lets us go.
不是他说了算
He's not in charge.
你说了算 对吗
You are, right?
我只想离开这里
I just want to get out of here.
同意这个交易吗
Well, we have a deal?
不行
No.
当然 就这么说定了
Yeah, yeah, we have a deal.
报到 副队
Reporting for duty, Lieutenant.
我让81云梯队歇着了
I actually took 81 out of service.
因为我让你人手不足了吗
Because I left you shorthanded?
不只是你 出的事太多了
It's not just you, it's this whole mess.
而且我让赫尔曼去医院陪博登了
Plus I sent Herrmann to the hospital to be with Boden.
为什么 博登怎么了
Why? What's wrong with Boden?
堂娜生了
Uh...Donna went into labor.
孩子情况不容乐观
the baby's in critical condition.
天哪
Ah, no.
那布莱特和米尔斯呢
Well, what about Brett and Mills?
他们在这辆车里待过
We think they were inside this mess.
车里没情况
Trunk's clear.
-杰 -加比
- Jay. Hey, - Gabby.
一定得找到他们
You gotta find them.
我们在努力
We're trying.
各位 这里有血迹
Hey, guys, I got some blood here.
至少有个人受伤了
All right, at least one occupant is injured.
也许他们走得不远
Maybe they didn't get too far.
过来 过来 都过来
Come here. Come here. Come here.
在附近设立隔离区 叫警犬组过来
I want a tight perimeter, I want a canine unit,
这附近所有建筑 一栋一栋搜
and I want a door to door search of the entire neighborhood.
如果看到任何异常现象
If you see anything you think might be out of place,
都要汇报给我
I want to hear about it.
把刀给我
All right, let me have the knife.
你最好把枪拿开
Hey...better set the gun aside.
你会感到很疼 非常疼
This is gonna hurt, like, a lot, okay?
我动作会很快
I'm gonna go quick.
刚刚算是简单的
That was the easy part.
出了什么事
Hey, what happened?
-你做了什么 -没什么 他只是晕过去了
- What did you do? - It's okay, he just passed out.
夹住这里
Clamp it here.
你知道这样会有什么后果吗
You do realize what that will do?
让他死吧
这叫体外膜式氧合器
It's called an ECMO machine.
会从特伦斯的颈动脉抽血
It's drawing blood from Terrance's carotid artery,
进行氧化 然后通过他腿上的血管
oxygenating it, and then putting it back in
重新输回体内
through a vein in his leg.
所以基本就是帮他呼吸
So basically it's breathing for him?
没错
Exactly.
代替肺部为他供氧 以便恢复
It's doing the work of his lungs so they can heal.
-我们什么时候能看看他 -我们还在调整
- When can we see him? - We're still pretty busy
注入抗血凝剂的剂量
in there adjusting his anti-coagulant dosage.
那就麻烦您了
Don't let us hold you up.
实不相瞒
Look, I won't lie to you.
他的情况并不乐观
He's in a tough spot,
不过我们会尽一切努力
but we're doing everything we can for him.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
听医生的口气 希望还是很大的
Sounds like he's got a real good chance.
我儿子一定能挺住 我确定
My boy's a fighter. That much I know.
出什么事了吗
Everything okay?
你自从来了这里
You keep looking at your phone
每隔六秒就要看一次手♥机♥
every six seconds since you got here.
你才刚来
You just got here.
只是跟局里的人保持联♥系♥
Just keeping in touch with the firehouse.
怎么 出事了吗
Why, what's wrong?
队长 现在有且只有一件事
Chief, you need to worry about one thing
需要你担心
and one thing only right now-
特伦斯的病情
little Terrance.
赫尔曼 什么事都不要瞒着我
Herrmann, don't keep anything from me.
尤其是现在
Not right now.
因为我无法冷静处理
Because I will not handle it well.
我们联♥系♥不上布莱特和米尔斯
We don't know where Mills and Brett are.
几个小时前 在一条小巷发现了空救护车
We found the ambo abandoned in an alley a few hours ago,
警♥察♥已经在调查了 凯西和西弗莱德也在盯着
but the cops are on it. So are Casey and Severide.
告诉你也只会让你担心
There's nothing for you to do,
所以我就没告诉你 你能明白吗
so I didn't want to say anything, all right?
我们到底应该找什么
What exactly should we be looking for?
我不知道 任何线索
I don't know, anything--
血迹 破碎的玻璃 如果他们偷了车的话
blood, broken glass maybe, if they decide to steal a car.
-你看 -有情况吗
- Hey. - What's up?
酒精棉片
Alcohol prep pad.
是我们用的那种吗
The same kind we use?
布莱特超爱这东西
Brett's crazy about these.
每次出勤前都要在口袋里塞很多
She stuffs them in her pockets before every call.
凯西 我们有发现
Casey, we got something.
马上来
On our way.
-愣着干什么 -马上就好了
- What's the holdup? - We're getting there.
怎么不说话
Why so quiet?
我们...现在就钳住止血
We're...we're just clamping it off now.
好了 你得找个人帮他缝合
All right, you need to find someone to suture him up,
-但他能活下来 -很好
- but he's gonna live. - Good.
-你 过来 -不 等等
- You, come here. - No, hey, hey.
-干什么 -我需要她
- Hey! - I need her.
你在干什么 我们说好了的
What are you doing? We have a deal.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表