一定会有完美男人的
The perfect guy is out there somewhere.
我们去找他吧
Let's go hunt him down.
我觉得我还没准备好
I just don't feel ready for all this.
我叫埃米特·伯德
Hey. My name's Emmett Bird.
你可能是我爸爸
I think you may be my dad.
灾难啊
This is a catastrophe.
你可能还会有个爱你的儿子 兰德尔
You might have had a son that loved you, Randall.
但你永远无从得知了
But you'll never know.
这样更好
I'll be better off.
我要去做个体♥检♥
I got a test to see if I
看看够不够资格进救援队
prequalify for squad.
所以你准备 怎么 退出急救队
So what, you're gonna what? Just quit the ambo
扔下我这个搭档吗
and drop me as a partner?
如果我通过审核 说实话 是的
If I'm approved, honestly, yeah.
你要找张桌子还是就坐舞台边
You want a table or sit at the stage?
抱歉 我是来见杰克的
Oh, I-I'm sorry, I'm here to see Jack.
杰克·内斯比特
Jack Nesbit.
行 你等一下
Cool. Give me a sec.
这里在上次改造之前
So, this used to be a dead space
就是块废地
before the last renovation.
我就在想
I was thinking to myself,
放在这也是白费
I got all this just sitting here.
-你想扩建 -没错
- Expansion? - Exactly.
那些来这喝点小酒寻寻乐子的人
I don't want to turn anyone away looking for a drink
我不愿将他们拒之门外 但我们的安全法规
and a good time, but our safety regulations
和防火规范...
and fire codes and...
我很明白
I know all about it.
我是个消防员
I'm a firefighter.
哪个消防队的
What house?
51大队
51.
我原来是1♥1♥4♥大队的
I was 1♥1♥4♥.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
-沃巴什街上那个大队吗 -干了七年
- On Wabash? - Seven years.
真不错
That's great.
是啊 最难忘的日子
Yeah, time of my life.
真的 直到我开了这个
Seriously. Until this.
好吧
Well...
不管怎样 我想找个工程队报价
So, anyway, uh, I'm looking for a bid.
我想让这房♥间看起来跟外面一样
I want this room to look like out there.
不过更好
Only better.
你准备花多少钱
How much you looking to spend?
告诉我你认为需要多少
Tell me what you think it will take.
要喝点什么吗 老板
You want something to drink, boss?
我不能喝 明天要当值
I can't. Second watch tomorrow.
老实人 给我来威士忌加苏打 翠什
Good man. Uh, Scotch and soda, Trish.
不要柠檬 谢谢
Hold the lemon. Thanks.
你好啊 凯利
Hey, Kelly.
斯科特
Scott.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你说什么
What?
你说我准备好了告诉你 所以...
Look, you said to tell you when I'm ready, so, uh...
我准备好了
I'm ready.
加比 走吧
Gabby, let's go.
我快一年没穿过它了
I haven't worn this in almost a year.
这是我最喜欢的小黑裙
This is my favorite little black dress.
真惹火啊
Hot.
尽管我很喜欢消防制♥服♥ 但感觉
I mean, I love the turnout gear but it feels like
最近我除了消防服就没穿过别的
it's all I'm ever changing into these days.
急救服也不见得有多迷人
Well, there is no way to feel attractive in EMS trousers.
知道我们需要什么吗 找点乐子
You know what we need? A night on the town.
-找点乐子吗 好主意 -当然了
- A night on the town. Yes. - Yeah.
我不会从克鲁兹身边横刀夺爱的
And I-I-I'm not gonna steal you from Cruz,
-他也可以一起来 -真的吗 你确定
- so he can come too. - Yeah? You sure?
蓝颜加闺蜜
Wingman and a wingwoman?
一定会嗨爆的
This is gonna be awesome.
-有什么事吗 -我想找兰德尔·麦考兰
- Hey, can I help you? - Looking for Randall McHolland.
你等等 穆奇
Yeah, um, Mouch.
我就是 埃米特
That's me, Emmett.
我就是兰德尔
I'm Randall.
我...是你♥爸♥爸
I'm, uh, your father.
不 你不是我爸爸
No, man, you're not my father.
抱歉...
I apologize, uh--
或许我该说是生父
birth father, I guess I should s--
不 你也不是
No, you're not that either.
我继妹才是你的亲生女儿
Uh, my half-sister is your birth kid.
我很疼她 所以想主动联♥系♥你
I'm a little protective so I wanted to reach out,
先见见你 看看你是个什么样的人
meet you first, suss you out.
真高兴我这么做了
Man, I'm glad I did.
这样她就不用坐在那小餐馆里像个傻子一样了
So it wasn't her left sitting in that diner like some sucker.
这个 我真的很抱歉
Uh, yeah, I'm real sorry about that.
不用借口了
Don't bother with excuses.
我来只是想跟你说
I just--I came here to say that
因为你太孬种不敢露面
'cause you're too chicken to show,
你再也没机会见到那个甜美可人的女孩了
you'll never get a chance to meet the sweetest, coolest girl.
早啊 队长
Morning, Chief.
早
Morning.
精神不错啊
You sound too damn perky.
一看就是家里没有小孩的男人
Like a man who doesn't have a baby at home.
我有好消息
I have some great news.
赖斯可以回来工作了
Rice is ready to get back to work.
斯科特·赖斯
Scott Rice?
救援队正好有个空缺 所以
Yeah, we got a spot to fill on squad, so...
谁说他准备好了
Who says he's ready?
他自己
He does.
如果他自己这么说了 那我相信他
Look, if he says he's ready then I believe him.
好吧
Okay.
我考虑一下
I'll think on it.
我在加入消防队之前就认识他了
Known him since before CFD.
高中时候认识的
Back to high school.
他是个正直的人
He's as standup as they come.
我说了 我会考虑一下
I said I would think on that.
3号♥抢险车 81号♥云梯车
Squad 3, Truck 81.
-走吧 -61号♥救护车 25号♥队长车
- Let's go. - Ambo 61, Battalion 25.
车辆事故
Vehicle accident.
-什么情况 -他在上面
- What do we got? - He's up there.
三楼
Uh, level three.
他说他的油门卡住了
He says his accelerator got stuck.
撞上了支撑着新浇混凝土槽的支柱
Ran right into the shoring holding a fresh slot of concrete.
你们都听到了
Okay, you heard the man.
他在三楼
He is three floors up.
我们得评估情况
We need to assess the situation.
带着我们需要的工具进去
Walk in with whatever tools we need.
-61号♥ 去拿担架 -好 队长
- 61, bring a stretcher. - Got it, Chief.
道森 跟我来
Uh, Dawson, with me.
我们得赶紧
We gotta work fast.
我们不知道那辆货车能撑多久
We don't know how long that van will hold up.
小心掉下来的碎片
Watch for loose debris.
停下 各位 交给我们了
Hey, stop. Easy, guys, we got it from here.
住手
Stop!
轮胎还没有爆♥炸♥
Those tires haven't blown yet.
好吧
All right.
哥们
Hey, buddy.
你的腿能动吗
Can you move your legs?
可以
Yeah.
好 给他戴个护颈
All right, put a c-collar on him.
收到
Copy that.
看看其它车辆
Check the other vehicles.
没问题
All clear.
卡普 这边需要救援工具
Capp, we need extrication tools up on P3.
锯子 液压钳
Saw, spreaders--
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表