求你了求你了
Please, man. Please, please.
求你们救救我老婆 米切尔
Please, help my wife, Michelle.
-求你了 -我跟你一起去
- Please. - I'll go with you.
队长 我们就走进一半看看 然后就掉头回来
Chief, let us go halfway in. We'll turn right around.
最多30秒
30 seconds, tops.
克鲁兹 奥蒂斯 情况如何
Cruz, Otis. What have you got?
还没能进去
Can't get in yet.
进不了门
Having trouble with the door.
拿把锯子来
Let's get a saw back here.
队长 收到
Got it, Chief.
先生停下
Hey, hey! Hey, sir!
去拦住他
Go get him.
赫尔曼 热成像摄影仪拿来
Herrmann! Thermal cam.
收到
Got it!
道森 我们两个
All right, Dawson. You and me.
彼此离近点 伸手可及范围内 明白吗
Stay close, within arm's reach. You got that?
明白
Got it.
他没走多远 我打包票
He didn't get far, I can tell you that much.
-准备好了吗 我们走 -好了
- Ready? Let's go. - Yep.
朋友 你在哪里
Hey, buddy! Where'd you go?
看一下脚印
Hey, look for footsteps.
明白
Got it.
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department. Call out!
这边有发现
I got something!
凯西 我好像找到他了
Casey, I think I got him!
道森 你到底去哪里了
Dawson! Where the hell'd you go?
我找到他了 就在下一条过道那边
Hey, I found him. Next aisle over.
交给我
Hey, I got him.
过来 躺下 朋友
Come on. Right here, buddy.
你的举动太危险了 朋友
That was a bad move, pal!
救人的事交给我们好吗
You got to let us do our job.
没她我也活不了了
I don't want to live without her.
别说话 朋友 深呼吸
Don't speak, buddy. Just take a deep breath.
不 没她我就不想活了
No, I don't want to live without her!
戴上
Just come on.
吸气
Breathe in.
-加油 -米切尔
- Come on. - Michelle.
-米切尔 老婆 -马尔科姆
- Michelle! Oh, baby! - Malcolm.
那样跑进去 他一定是疯了
Guy must have lost his mind, running in like that.
夫妻就是如此 兄弟
Ah, that's marriage, brother.
为了辛迪我也会赴汤蹈火
I'd do anything for Cindy,
无论自己如何
no matter what might happen to me.
我得回家了
I need to go home.
没错
Yeah, you do.
还有点希望你会争取让我留下来
Was kind of hoping you'd fight me on that one.
见到你之前 我...
Before I met you, I was doing...
只要能不想夏伊什么事我都做
whatever I could to keep Shay out of my head.
我夜夜饮酒参加派对
Went out drinking and partying every night.
我就是那么逃避的
That was my escape.
但后来我遇见了你
But then I met you.
我突然意识到...
And the thing I realized is...
你是借我来逃避一切的
I'm your escape.
只要你还在这里和我在一起
And as long as you're here with me,
你就不会回家面对自己的家人
you're not gonna go home and face your family.
但只有回家面对你的家人你才能度过这一关
But that's the only way you're gonna get through this.
和你在一起的这段时光真的很快乐
I really liked being here with you.
如果可以 我真想一辈子让你留在这里
I'd keep you here forever if I could, I really would.
但那样我就太自私了
But that'd be for me.
而不是为你考虑
Not for you.
特鲁迪
Trudy.
特鲁迪 你听我解释
Trudy, I can explain.
我不该来这里的
I'm not supposed to be here.
我是该来...但是一切都是场误会
I mean, I am, but it's-- it's all a big misunderstanding.
那你也不该把你的误会都记录到
Maybe you shouldn't record your misunderstandings
备忘记事本上啊 亲爱的
in your filofax, hon.
我知道事情看起来是什么样子
I know how it looks,
但是等卢医生来你可以亲自问她...
but when Dr. Lu gets here, you can ask her yourself--
凯姆不会来了
Kim's not coming.
她叫凯姆吗
Her name's Kim?
我去过她的办公室
I paid a visit to her office.
你...跟她说什么了
What...did you tell her?
我跟她说一切都是场误会
I told her it was all a big misunderstanding
她就把你能继续当消防员的证明给我了
and she gave me your CFD clearance.
看到没 我们真是天生一对啊
See, this is why we're perfect together.
我无法做出的决定你可以帮我做
You can make the calls that I can't.
你今晚要请我吃一份大份的上等腰肉牛排
You are buying me a very big porterhouse steak tonight.
服务员
Waiter.
道森
Mm, Dawson!
下一轮我请
Next round's on me.
没问题啊
Fine by me.
我跟很多不靠谱的人在一起过
I've dated a lot of jerks my whole life.
很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
肯定没我那么遗憾
Well, not as sorry as I am.
我从来没有跟一个
I've never been out with someone
真正对我好的人在一起过
who was actually nice to me.
很疯狂对吧
That's crazy, huh?
我没资格说你
I--I'm not one to judge.
这种事我的直觉
I never really had the best instincts
向来不准
for this kind of stuff.
我觉得你直觉很准
I think you do.
我觉得你跟我去约会试试
I think you and me going out on a date
会是个很棒的主意
could be a really good idea.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
鸡
尾
酒
吧
莫利酒吧
不要
No.
你留着吧
Keep it.
我知道冲动地跟一个
I know impulsively marrying a hot guy
在拉斯维加斯遇见的帅哥结婚很疯狂...
that you meet in Las Vegas is pretty crazy but...
但是经历一切之后 我觉得...
Considering all that, I think--
我觉得我们也算是成功了
I think we made it work.
我一秒都不曾后悔过
I don't regret it for one second.
如果当初你没有跟我从维加斯一起回来
And I'm not sure if I'd be in one piece right now
我不知道现在自己是不是还能这么坚强地活着
if I didn't come home with you from Vegas.
反正我肯定不会
I know I wouldn't be.
那我们的婚姻可以算是史上最成功的的婚姻了
Then I'd say we had the most successful marriage in history.
我爱你 凯利
I love you, Kelly.
我们道别的时候说这个真的感觉好奇怪
It feels so weird to say that when we're saying good-bye.
可能吧
Maybe--
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我走了
Okay.
乘车方向
谢谢你跟我一起待到这么晚
Hey, thanks for staying late.
不用客气
Yeah, no problem.
-反正今天很奇怪 -是啊
- It's a weird day, anyway. - Yeah.
我也不是很想回家
Not really sure I want to go home yet.
这不怪你 我想喝杯啤酒
I don't blame you. I'm gonna have a beer.
你也要来一杯吗
You want one?
好啊
Sure.
说实话 我觉得卢罗的事你处理得很好
Oh, for the record, I thought you handled Lullo really well.
我很理解他的心情
I felt for the guy.
你的事处理得怎么样
How are you handling things?
我不是想窥探你的隐私 只是...
I don't mean to pry, I just--
我看到你一个人坐在淋浴室里
Seeing you sitting in that shower stall,
想到你很不开心...
knowing that you're upset--
我们不能像以前那样互相倾诉
It's hard, you know, not being able to talk to each other,
真的很难
like we used to.
我跟凯西之间的事...很难办
Things between me and Casey are--it's tough.
比我想象中还要难办
It's--it's tougher than I thought it would be.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表