Don't go halfway on this, Son.
我不会的 爸
I won't, Pops.
我不会的
I won't.
队长 他怎么样了
Chief. How's he doing?
癌症是不会把他打倒的
It's gonna take more than cancer to take him out,
这个我确定
that much I know.
怎么了
What's going on?
跟大家说个不好的消息
I have some bad news.
很不幸 火调办决定
Unfortunately, OFI has decided
不继续调查艾德里安·吉什了
not to pursue Adrian Gish at this time.
什么
What?
不是我做的决定
It wasn't my decision.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
但是人我们都找到了
But we found the guy.
仓库保管员都认出他了
The storage unit dude identified him,
他也差不多承认了
and he all but admitted it.
目前就只是把吉什和仓库联♥系♥起来了而已
All it does is tie Gish to the storage unit.
我们无法证明东西是他的 或者他在场
We can't prove it was his or he was there.
那里全是触媒和与夏伊有关的东西
It was full of accelerants and stuff about Shay.
相信我 我也想给你们其他答复
Believe me, I wish I could give you a different answer,
可是我做不到
but I can't.
我上司做这行做了很久了
My boss has been doing this for a long time.
他知道什么案子能站住脚
He knows what cases will stick.
这个不行
This one won't.
至少现在还不行
At least not yet.
还不行是什么意思
What does "Not yet" mean?
案子还没结
The case is still open.
我们还在密切注意吉什
Gish is on our radar.
我们先静观其变吧
We'll have to wait and see.
等他再去杀人吗
Yeah, until he kills somebody again.
等他露出马脚
Until he makes a mistake.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
什么意思
What does this mean?
我是加比
Hey, it's Gabby.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我们都需要
We all do.
没问题 妹妹
Sure, Sis.
悉听尊便
Whatever you need.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表