Whoa, mama.
大家都听好了 进行全面疏散
Okay, everybody listen up. I want a full evacuation.
必须立刻检查并疏散
Every one of these buildings got to be checked out
每一栋建筑
and emptied out right now.
在那片地区进行伤员分类
Designate that area for triage.
3号♥抢险队 爬上顶楼
Squad 3, get on top of that building.
固定机身
Secure the fuselage.
寻找幸存者
Check for survivors.
这就去 队长
Right away, Chief.
克鲁兹 给西弗莱德拿云梯
Cruz, bring Severide the aerial.
-凯西 -在
- Casey. - Yeah.
那栋楼里冒出了烟雾和燃料
We got smoke and fuel coming out of that building.
救出所有人
Get everybody out.
确定旋翼的位置
And locate where that rotor went,
-看看造成了什么危害 -是 队长
- see what kind of damage it did. - Yes, sir.
今天谁也不许落后
Nobody's on anybody's hip today.
大家都得挺身而出
Everyone needs to step up.
赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 找到旋翼
Herrmann, Otis, find that rotor.
其余人跟我来
Everyone else, follow me.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
那是变速器吗
That the transmission?
看起来像是
Looks to be.
快出来 快走
Come out, come on, move it.
楼梯不能用了
Stairs are shot.
穆奇 你和克鲁兹拿梯子来
Mouch, you and Cruz bring ladders.
-检查较高楼层 -好
- Check the upper floors. - Yep.
道森 去一楼
Dawson, take the ground floor.
-我去地下室 -知道了
- I'll take the basement. - Got it.
各位 我们快点
Hey, guys, let's make this quick.
这里情况危急
We're walking on thin ice here.
别动
Stop moving!
先生 别动
Hey, sir, stop!
听我说 你叫什么名字
Listen to me. What's your name?
-弗兰克 -弗兰克 好
- Frank. - Frank, okay.
你现在刚好在屋顶边上
You're sitting right on the edge.
不能再移♥动♥了 知道吗
You can't move another inch, okay?
-不要动 -好
- No movement. - Okay.
-你受伤了吗 -没有
- Okay, are you hurt? - No.
你呢 女士
What about you, ma'am?
座位压到我的腿了
The seat, it's crushing my leg.
好吧 耐心等待
Okay, just sit tight.
我们会救你们出来的
We're gonna get you guys out of there.
强行进入飞机救人之前 我们需要先固定住飞机
We're gonna need to secure this thing before we cut into it.
把那个空调当做固定点
Use that A.C. unit as an anchoring point.
-知道了吗 -知道了
- You got it? - Got it.
快去吧 跑步 快点
Let's move on this, double time, go on.
队长 有一名飞行员和两名乘客安然无恙
Hey, Chief, I got a pilot and two passengers alive and well.
这是好消息
That's the good news.
坏消息是 我不知道还剩多少时间
Bad news is, I don't know how much time we got up here.
这屋顶看起来真的很不稳定
This roof seems really unstable.
好吧 你尽力而为 有事汇报
Okay, you do what you can and report back.
收到 队长
Copy that, Chief.
我怎么样 请你告诉我
How am I? Please.
我们会好好救治你的
We're gonna take good care of you.
情况很严重吗
Is it bad?
告诉我
Tell me.
想想好事 好吗
Put a good thought in your head, okay?
你的家人 朋友 你能想象的最美好的事
Your family, your friends, the best thing you can think,
一直想着这些事
and just hold on to that.
-布莱特 -我知道
- Brett. - I know.
你没事吧
Okay?
没事 下一位呢
Yeah, what's next?
65号♥救护队刚送来了一个人
Ambulance 65 just brought a newcomer.
博登队长
Chief Boden...
女士 我要请你
Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you
退到线外 待在那别动
to step back behind these lines and stay there.
我是凯利·西弗莱德的老婆布列塔尼
I'm Kelly Severide's wife; I'm Brittany.
很抱歉 但我从你的对讲机上听到了他的声音
I'm so sorry, but I thought I heard his voice on your radio,
-我真的需要... -你所需要做的
- and I really just--I need-- - You know what you need to do
就是离开这块区域
is you need to remove yourself from the area...
让你老公做好他的工作
And you let your husband do his job.
赫尔曼 你那什么情况
Herrmann, what's your status?
看起来那该死的旋翼似乎像车轮一样
Looks like that dang rotor rolled all the way
一路滚过了这片社区
through the neighborhood like a wagon wheel,
但我想我们快找到了
but I think we're closing in on it.
赫尔曼
Herrmann.
挺住 我们会救你出来的
Hold on, we're gonna get you out of here.
把铁铤给我
Give me your halligan.
去找个树桩
Go grab one of those stumps.
拖过来
Drag it over here.
没事的 不要怕
Okay, you're all right.
我会救你的
I got you.
好吗
All right?
放哪里
Where do you want this?
快 就这里
Quick, over here.
放上面撬
Pull up on it.
这样吧
All right, you know what?
你试试去把她拉出来
Try to pull her up.
还是压得很死
It's still too heavy.
我们得把这玩意儿拆开
We're gonna have to disassemble the whole thing.
你能坚持一下吗 我去拿工具箱
You think you can hold this while I go get the tool bag?
快去吧
Go.
听着
Hey, listen.
看着我 好吗
Look at me, all right?
现在呼吸顺畅点了吗
Can you breathe a little now?
好的
Okay.
你捡到的这个宝贝还真不错啊
Nice piece of jewelry you got here.
求你别逗我笑
Please, don't make me laugh.
好吧 对不起
All right, sorry.
不逗你笑 对吧
Enough with the funny business, right?
副队 我们找到了旋翼
Hey, Lieutenant, we located the rotor.
有名受害者被压在下面
We got a victim pinned under it.
我们现在正在救她
We're pulling her out now.
你跟他走
Here, go with him.
收到 赫尔曼
Roger that, Herrmann.
米尔斯
Oh, Mills...
去看看那辆面包车
Check out this van.
天哪
Oh, man.
卡住了
It's stuck.
这边也是
So is this.
先生 能听到我说话吗
Sir, can you hear me?
他失血过多 我们得进去救他
He's losing a lot of blood. We need to get in and help him.
队长 我是布莱特
Chief, this is Brett.
有名受害者被困在车里了需要救援
We need assistance with a pinned-in victim.
收到 61号♥待命
Copy, 61, stand by.
待个鬼命啊
The hell with "Stand by."
楼上的人都疏散了
Upstairs is all clear.
看到道森了吗
Any sign of Dawson?
那里一片漆黑
It's pitch black in there.
道森 收到回话
Dawson, report.
副队
Lieutenant.
不是她
It's not her.
我无法呼吸
I can't breathe.
发生什么事了
What happened?
那个给我面罩的消防员
The firefighter who gave me the mask,
她摔倒了
she fell.
带她去安全地方
Get her clear.
道森 收到回话
Dawson, report.
道森
Dawson!
我要进去了
I'm going in!
再也别把面罩给别人了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表