不过
but, uh--
不过真的很棒
but it's been really great.
那就应该庆祝一下
Well, this calls for a celebration.
周五晚 去莫利酒吧
Friday night, Molly's.
好啊 当然可以
Oh, yeah. Hell, yeah.
周五晚上莫利酒吧
Friday night at Molly's.
而且 为了庆祝这对新人喜结连理
And I tell you what, 15% off all the drinks
所有酒类饮品八五折
in honor of the happy couple here.
恭喜啊 兄弟
Congratulations, man.
太荒谬了
This is so bizarre.
布列塔尼 幸会
Brittany. Nice to meet you.
谢谢你们让她搬进来
Hey, um, thanks for letting Brittany move in.
我们会尽快找到住处的
We won't take long to find a place.
客气了
Yeah, of course.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
她要搬进我们家吗
She's moving into our house?
忘记告诉你了 布列塔尼要搬来和我们住
Remind me to tell you that Brittany is moving in with us.
什么 我们根本不认识她
What--we don't even know who she is.
连他都不怎么认识她
He doesn't even know who she is.
怎么 你觉得他娶了个连环杀手吗
What, you think he married a serial killer?
你怎么能这么淡定呢
Why are you so okay with this?
西弗莱德是成年人
Severide's a big boy.
他有权自己决定
He can do what he wants.
不管这件事最后结局是好是坏
Look, however this plays out, good or bad,
他都需要我的支持
he's gonna need me on his side.
你可以按自己喜好来
So you can do what you want,
但是我得支持他
but that's where I'm gonna be.
再次恭喜
Hey, congratulations again.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你让她暂住
And thanks for letting her crash for a while.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好啊 不止是还好
Yeah, I'm better than okay.
我好极了
I'm great.
只是我觉得自从...
It just seems like ever since--
自从夏伊去世 你一直在逃避...
ever since Shay died, you've been avoiding--
你为什么就不能为我感到开心呢 道森
Why can't you just be happy that I'm happy, Dawson?
因为我不确定你是不是真的幸福
Because I'm not sure that you are happy.
我觉得 也许你在掩饰什么
I think--I think maybe that you're hiding,
而夏伊绝对不希望你这样做
and I know that Shay wouldn't want that for you.
是吗
Yeah?
你觉得她会希望你一直把婚礼往后推吗
You think she'd want you putting your wedding on hold forever?
不 这是两码事
No, that's completely different.
听着 有些人结婚
Look, some people,
是因为感觉对了 无论时间长与短
they get married when they know it's right, however quick it is,
而有些人 则会推迟
and some people, they put it off.
也许你跟马特适合这样推迟
Maybe you're doing what's right for you and Matt.
但是 在你指责别人掩饰之前
Just, before you accuse anyone of hiding...
先看看自己是不是也在逃避
check and make sure you're not doing that yourself.
我一会就出来
I'll just be a minute.
我只是来告诉你我受够了
I just came by to tell you I'm done.
受够了
You're done?
谁都看得出来 这事根本不靠谱
Anybody can see the only way this goes is south,
所以我退出
so I'm out.
搞定
Done.
你为什么要在这人车上装追踪器
Why are you putting a tracker on this guy's car?
你担心得太多了
You worry too much.
上车吧
Get in the car.
话说
So...
我告诉我妈妈了
I told my mom.
然后呢
And?
她哭了
She cried.
是喜极而泣还是悲伤至极
Like, good cried or bad cried?
一半是伤心"自己怎么没在场"
Half "sad I wasn't there" cry
另一半是欣慰"至少我女儿嫁出去了"
and half "Happy at least my daughter is married" cry.
我们应该让她过来
We should fly her up.
等找到住处以后
When we get our place.
要办场婚宴吗
Like, have a little reception?
对 就家人一起
Yeah, just family.
好啊
Yeah.
好啊 家人一起
Yeah, for family.
我们是疯了吗
So are we nuts?
也许吧
Maybe.
你是新来的吧
Hi. You're new here, aren't you?
我以前学过尊巴舞
Oh, I've taken a couple of zumba classes,
但我是第一次来这里上课
but this is my first class here.
这里的老师很棒的
Well, the instructor is awesome.
你一定会喜欢
You're gonna love it.
准备开始吧
Here we go!
来吧 各位女士
All right, ladies!
准备大汗淋漓吧
Who's ready to sweat?
动起来
Here we go!
胳膊都甩起来
Row those arms!
这边走起
We going this way.
蒂娜 你能替我一会儿吗
Hey, Tina, can you take over for a second?
小姐
Miss?
新人
New girl!
能跟我过来一下吗
Can I see you over here for a moment?
各位动起来
There you go, ladies!
劲头走起来
Make it happen!
状态不错
Looking good!
谁让你来的
Who sent you?
-没人 -还有谁知道
- Nobody. - Who knows?
没人
Nobody.
你是想告诉我你就一个人
You mean to tell me that you just came to
跑到皮尔森社区来学尊巴吗
a Zumba class in Pilsen on your own?
我住这里
I live here.
你必须走人 马上走
Well, you're just gonna have to leave, right now.
但这是耶扑点评上评分最高的尊巴班
But this is the best rated Zumba class on Yelp.
怎么样才能让你帮我保密
Well, what's it gonna take to keep you quiet about this?
-让我教你烹饪 -什么
- Let me teach you to cook. - What?
你有辆餐车需要厨师
You have a food truck that needs a cook.
我的厨艺正好无处发挥
I have skills I have nowhere to use.
那 那就给消防队做饭啊
So-- so cook for the house.
不 我想做饭的时候才做
No, I want to cook when I say.
我不想有别人问我
I do not want anyone asking me,
"什么时候开饭"
"When's dinner ready?" ever.
但给莫利二店...
But for Molly's II--
等等 等一下 我捋一下
Wait, hold on, let me get this straight.
为了让你不暴露我
In order to keep you from outing me,
我必须允许你帮我做饭
I have to allow you to cook for me?
没错
Yes.
你真是
You are--
你真是
you're like--
真是 完美
like, perfect.
成交吗
Deal?
必须的
Absolutely.
好了 女士们
All right, ladies!
再来一遍
One more time, yeah!
跳起来
Here we go again, yeah!
递一下芝士
Pass the cheese?
谢谢
Thanks.
要辣椒酱吗
Want some hot sauce?
不要
Nah.
他们来了
There they are.
-怎么样 -很好
- How's it going? - Good.
你就这些东西吗
Is that all you have?
是的 我背着去维加斯的行李
Yeah, I came straight here with the bags
直接过来了
I packed for Vegas.
我得让我朋友再寄点衣服给我
I'm gonna get my friends to send me some more clothes.
不然我就得天天穿比基尼了
Otherwise, I'm gonna be wearing a lot of bikinis.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表