就算他不记得自己
Even though he doesn't remember
看没看信♥号♥♥灯吗
seeing the light either?
如果是红灯
If the light was red,
他肯定会停车的
he'd have come to a controlled stop.
他是个好司机
He's good at his job.
问题在这 凯西
Here's the problem, Casey.
警♥察♥依然没找到可信的目击者
The cops still haven't found a credible eye witnesses.
那个路口也没有监控摄像
There's no traffic cam at that intersection.
而且 涉案的两名司机
And, of the two drivers involved,
一个记不清信♥号♥♥灯的颜色
one can't remember what color the light was,
另一个或许活不过今晚
and one might not live through the night.
我相信乔·克鲁兹
I stand by Joe Cruz.
先这样吧
That's all for now.
等等 抱歉 在这里别这样
Wait, wait, sorry, not here.
穆奇没事
Good news on Mouch.
他还是能用双眼看电视
He's still gonna be able to watch TV with both eyes.
真好 太好了
Good. That's really good.
我去看看他
I'm going to check in on him.
好了 51大队的各位 我们走吧
Okay, everyone from 51... let's move out.
这里没我们的事了
Nothing more we can do here.
-等等 -怎么了
- Hey. - Hey, what's up?
你那跤摔得挺狠啊
Pretty nasty spill you had back there.
怎么回事
What happened?
我猜是大意了吧
Yeah, just got sloppy, I guess.
你可不会大意 米尔斯
You don't get sloppy, Mills.
没事的 我...我就是头晕
It's nothing, I, um... I'm getting dizzy.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
应该是从那次建筑事故后吧
Since the building collapse, I guess.
可能是因为吃治腿疼的止痛药吃的
It's all those pain meds for my leg.
吃完药后要过一会儿才会好
It's just taking a while to go away.
去看看医生吧
Go see a doctor.
好 如果近期再出现晕眩的话
Yeah, I will if doesn't clear up soon--
下个班之前去看
Before next shift.
应该很快就会有空闲的车过来了
We should have a spare truck here from the shop pretty soon.
那辆离合器坏掉的旧车吗
That old beast with the bad clutch?
我们得找个人填补穆奇的位置
We gonna get anybody to fill in for Mouch?
我要整顿一下全队
I'm rehiring the whole crew.
你们这个班就到这儿吧
You guys are done with your shift.
队长 没这个必要
Chief, that's not necessary.
你们也受惊了
You've been rattled.
回去休息吧
Go home and rest.
我看过很多比你更惨的
I've seen a lot worse.
你很走运 腿没再摔断一次
You're lucky you didn't break that leg again.
是啊
Yeah.
我会更小心的
I'll just be more careful, huh?
我听说你...
I understand that you, uh...
联♥系♥了你父亲的家人
reached out to your dad's family.
我知道纽豪斯
I know Newhouse didn't go
是个守口如瓶的人
shooting off his mouth about that,
所以一定是我妈妈打电♥话♥告诉的你
so my mom must have called you,
要你介入
asked you to get involved.
是啊 我在银行碰到她的
Yeah, I ran into her in the bank.
无论如何
Either way, um...
你可以告诉她我不会再找了
You can tell her that I'm over it,
我那就是一时兴起而已
that it was just a passing interest.
我告诉她我认为你去找他们很好
Yeah, I told her I thought it was a great idea.
你父亲 他经常谈起他的家人...
See, your dad, he always talked a lot about his family, and...
他想跟他们和好的
he wanted to patch things up.
那他为什么没有
Why didn't he?
总是有事耽搁
Something always came up,
他总是给自己找理由
always some reason not to take the hard road.
但我知道他很后悔
But I know that he regretted it.
他带着遗憾死去
He died with that hanging over him.
他想让自己的孩子知道自己的身世
He wanted his children to know where they came from.
我想我已经知道
You know what? I think I found out
我需要知道的事了
all that I need to know.
彼得
Peter.
打扰一下 队长
Um... pardon me, Chief.
泰伯队长来了 他想见你
Chief Tiberg is here to see you.
谢谢你 康妮
Thank you, Connie.
我现在可以毫无顾忌地抱你了吗
Do I have clearance to hug you now?
当然
You do.
天哪 我听到求救消息的时候...
Man, when that mayday came through...
我知道
I know.
但我没事
But I'm okay.
博登让你们下班的吗
Boden's sending you guys home, huh?
嗯 他很关心自己的下属
Yeah. He looks out for his people.
有件事 你还是坐下听我说吧
In fact, maybe you should sit down for this.
那个...
So, uh...
博登跟我谈过了
Boden and I have been talking about
要把你调到81号♥云梯车上来
making you our candidate on Truck 81.
他愿意无视我们之间的关系
He's willing to turn a blind eye to our relationship.
所以如果你有兴趣...
So if this is something you're interested in--
好啊 好
Yeah--yes.
好啊 当然有兴趣
Yes, absolutely yes.
好吧 很好
Okay, well, great.
61号♥救护车 胸口痛
Ambulance 61. Chest pains.
波尔克路和克♥林♥顿♥路口
Polk and Clinton.
我们一会再详谈
We can talk about the details later.
这太棒了
This--this is amazing.
我们应该轮流照顾莫利纳
We should take turns standing watch for Molina.
时时保证有81云梯车的人留在医院
Make sure somebody from 81 is at the hospital at all times.
好的 如果有人能替我的班
All right. I'll go straight there,
我就直接过去
if someone can relieve me tonight.
我和克鲁兹要去罗斯兰德
Cruz and I are going to run down to Roseland,
看看那辆旧的热狗餐车
take a look at that old hot dog truck.
但之后我们会过去看看的
But then we'll swing by.
凯西 克鲁兹
Casey, Cruz...
过来
Over here now.
这是什么
What's this?
不是说24街和沃巴什那没摄像头吗
I thought there was no traffic camera at 24th and Wabash.
这是南边四个街区外的
This is four blocks south.
81云梯车冲过了一个红灯
And there's 81 racing through a red light,
30秒后发生了碰撞
30 seconds before the collision.
我们停车了
That was a controlled stop.
停了才怪
Controlled stop, my ass.
你们通过那个路口时速度起码有20英里
You blew that light at 20 miles an hour, at least.
队长 大家都不遵守路口停车规则
Chief, everybody breaks the controlled stop rule.
-你必须这么做 -这就是你的解释
- You pretty much have to. - That's your defense?
"所有人都这样"
"All the kids are doing it"?
队长你不帮我说说话吗
Chief, you want to back me up here?
如果是我 我会闭嘴 乔
I would stop talking now, Joe.
我们当时正赶去救火
We were on our way to a fire.
如果我们每个路口都要停 那么...
If we made a controlled stop at every light, there--
那么莫利纳就会安然无恙地回来
Then Molina would be back at his firehouse
而不是挣扎死亡线上
instead of on life support.
克鲁兹 在你开口之前
Cruz, you should talk to your union rep
你应该先找你的工会代表谈谈
before you say another word.
最好是刑事律师
Better yet, a criminal lawyer.
如果莫利纳挺不过去
If Molina can't pull out of this,
你将受到过失杀人的指控
you're looking at manslaughter charges.
班上后来怎样了
How was the rest of shift?
看起来比你的夜晚还要平静
More restful than your evening, from the looks of it.
克鲁兹怎么样了
How's Cruz?
他很坚强 可是...
He's a tough guy, but, man...
这不公平
This isn't fair.
是啊
Yeah.
对了 我知道昨天我们谈到...
Listen, um...I realize that I was pretty quick
加入81号♥云梯车时我马上就答应了
to respond yesterday about joining 81.
你当时很激动
You were excited.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表