谢谢
Thanks.
我开始工作的第一年
My first year on the job,
有一个在职训练官 叫格拉哈姆·特雷西
I had this field training officer, Graham Tracey,
我教了我一些小诀窍
he taught me the ropes.
替我遮掩
Blocked for me.
他是个很棒的人
Just an amazing human being.
一天晚上 我们去南拉辛街的
One night, we get called to a structure fire
一起建筑火灾出警
on South Racine.
他奋不顾身救了人
He makes this incredible save.
就在屋顶塌下来前拉出了一个八岁的小孩子
Pulls out an eight-year-old kid right before the roof came down.
他在最后一次爬上梯子的时候
He was making one last trip up the ladder,
脚下却一滑
when his foot slipped.
从11米高的地方掉了下来
35 foot drop.
当即死亡
Died on impact.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我知道失去消防员同伴是什么心情
I know what it's like to lose a fellow firefighter.
想做什么就去做吧
Do whatever you gotta do.
怎么了
What's up?
刚和海切尔队长通过话
Just got off the phone with Chief Hatcher.
显然 消防局通过了议员的申请
Apparently, CFD approved the alderman's request
同意举办夏伊的纪念仪式
for a dedication ceremony in Shay's honor.
-好事啊 对吧 -是啊
- That's great, right? - Yeah.
下周四在51号♥消防队举♥行♥
It's gonna be next Thursday here at 51.
凯利 我希望你或者道森
Kelly, I was hoping that either you or Dawson
可以说几句话
would say a few words.
行 没问题
Yeah, of course.
鉴于之前那场仓库火灾
In light of the storage unit fire,
如果你们觉得不是时候的话 我能理解
I understand if it's not a good time.
很是时候
It's never not a good time.
那就这样吧
Then, uh, then that's all.
谢谢 队长
Thanks, Chief.
队长 一切还好吗
Chief, everything okay?
是我父亲
It's my father.
他情况不妙
He's not doing well.
好像很严重
Sounds serious.
是啊
It is.
如果有什么需要我们帮忙的...
If there's anything we can do...
现在我就是想一个人静一静
Just need two minutes to myself right now.
没问题
Absolutely.
阿特沃特 怎么了
Atwater, what's up?
你好 兄弟 我刚好在附近
What's up, man. I was in the area.
就想亲自来告诉你
Figured I'd tell you what I got in person.
好吧
All right.
租那个仓库的人
So the storage unit, leased out to this guy
叫约翰· 约翰逊
named John Johnson.
之前注册的住址是埃尔维斯巷1956号♥
Previous address he listed was 1956 Elvis Lane.
在田纳西州的格雷斯兰德
Graceland, Tennesse.
他名下没有登记过车辆
I found no car registered under his name,
信♥用♥卡♥上注册的出生日期也是假的
the date of birth he listed on the credit check was bogus.
这家伙就如幽灵一般 兄弟
The guy's a ghost, man.
谢谢你帮忙调查
I appreciate you looking into it.
很遗憾 兄弟
I'm sorry, bro.
如果那里被归为犯罪现场
I mean, if it was classified as a crime scene,
那我能查的就更多了 但是...
there would be more I could do, but...
我明白 谢谢你过来
No, I get it. Thanks for coming by.
不客气 那我先走了
Yeah, take it easy.
这里又提到了
There it is again.
-第二次提到 -嗯
- Second mention. - Mm.
碎报纸 怎么了
Shredded news paper, so what?
这个大家称之为"拖车"
They call it a trailer.
等等 我在消防学院的时候好像学到过
Wait, yeah, I think I learned about this at the academy.
那样可以让火从起火点
It's a way to spread fire from wherever it starts
燃烧到其它易燃物上 对吧
to other flammable materials already there, right?
比如塑料 垃圾之类的
Like plastic, or trash, or whatever.
对 那样现场就不会像是人为纵火
Yeah, that way it doesn't look like arson.
这就能解释为什么当时你虽然看到了用火点
That would explain why the burn patterns are in a different spot
可燃烧痕迹却散布在各处
then when you saw the squatters' fire.
有可能
Possibly.
看来我们得回去一趟了
I guess we're going back.
外伤性截肢
Traumatic amputation.
他现在心率130 都快嗨翻天了
His heart rate's in the 130s and he is high as a kite.
我的指头
My fingers.
我的指头呢 女士
Where are my damn fingers at, lady?
你都丢了吗
You lost them?
我要起诉你
I am gonna get litigous on your ass.
这是你的手指
Here are your fingers.
创伤三区有外科医生准备就绪了吗
Trauma Three have a surgeon on standby?
最好袋子里不是别人的手指头
Better not be nobody else's fingers in that bag.
你们可骗不了我
Can't fool me.
我可见过你们是怎么对待病人的
I've seen the way you do people around here.
我盯着你们呢 犀利如鹰啊
I'm watching you, all of you, like a hawk.
好 跟我说说情况
All right, I gotta know.
我们到的时候那家伙拿着园艺剪坐在地板上
Guy's sitting on the floor with garden shears when we get there.
就只剩小指了
Only one left is his pinky.
说什么"她爱我 她不爱我"
Says, "She loves me, bitch loves me not,"
就那么自残了
Cuts the sucker right off.
-真浪漫啊 -是啊
- How romantic. - Eh.
-让路 -哦
- All right. - Oh.
瞳孔大小不均
Pupils are unequal.
颅底可能骨折
Possible basal skull fracture.
-她快不行了 -送去二区
- She's posturing. - Get her into 2.
那是那家的女主人对吧
That's the woman from the domestic.
肯定是
I'm pretty sure.
西17街3331号♥的对吧
Hey, 3331 West 17th?
是 你怎么知道的
Yeah, how'd you guess?
她丈夫在场吗
Was her husband there?
他们结婚了吗
They're married?
他看起来可一点都不伤心啊
He didn't seem real broken up about it.
你在这里等着 我马上回来
Just wait right here. I'll be right back.
你要干什么
What are you going to do?
我把便携氧气设备忘在里面了
I just forgot the portable oxygen tank in there.
我去拿了就回来
Be right back. I'm gonna grab it.
你的便携...
What's your prob--
你马上给我滚出我家
You get your worthless ass out of my house right now
否则我马上就叫警♥察♥...
or I'll have the cops here so fast--
来
Come on.
你喜欢打女人对吗
You like hitting women?
行了 不要打了 不要打了
All right, all right, all right!
你要是再敢伤害她 我就回来
You ever hurt her again, and I will come back here
杀了你
and kill you.
明白了吗
You hear me?
嗯
Mm-hm.
能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
当然
Yeah, sure.
便携氧气设备就在这里
Portable oxygen tank is right here.
是的
Yeah, it is.
一直在这里
Been here all day.
我记错了
It was an honest mistake.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
你不顾规定 这是一回事
You wanna B.S. the paperwork, that's one thing.
但是永远不要对你的搭档撒谎
But don't lie to your partner, ever.
如果你这是因为卢罗事件产生的创伤后
And if this is some kind of PTSD rage thing over what happened
应激障碍愤怒 那就听博登的话去看医生
with Lullo, then go see somebody like Boden said.
你现在情况可越来越严重了
Because these things get worse.
说完了吗
You done?
-嗨 -不好意思
- Hey. - Sorry.
喂
Hello?
肯德拉 他怎么样了
Hey, Kendra, how is he?
芝加哥医院吗
Chicago Med?
我知道了
I see.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表