茜丽娅 看着我
Celia, look at me.
相信我 我们是来帮你的
Trust me when I say we are here to help you.
-二 三 -好样的
- Two, three... - Attagirl.
-谢谢你 儿子 -不客气 爸
- Thank you, Son. - You're welcome, Pop.
一切比我想象中的还要好
It was everything I wanted and more.
爸
Pop?
你可能是时候再找个女朋友了
Maybe it's time to put yourself back on the market.
我想你说得对
I think you're right.
我刚走出一段关系
I'm just getting out of a relationship.
我也是
Me too.
想偷偷溜走吗
Making your getaway?
我今天上班
I'm on shift today.
我没告诉你吗
Didn't I tell you?
好像没有
I don't think so.
但话说回来 昨天晚上
But, you know, we haven't really done
离开酒吧之后我们好像就没什么机会说话
that much talking since we left the bar the other night.
我想是的
Yeah, I guess not.
说起来 我们两个之间
I mean, what do we know about each other, really,
到底互相了解多少呢
when it comes down to it?
我想想
Well, let's see.
你叫克丽丝托
Your name is Krystal.
还是格温 贝丝 贝丝
Gwen? Beth! Beth!
贝丝 你叫贝丝
Beth. Your name is Beth.
你是个很有趣的人 贝丝
And you're a hell of a lot of fun, Beth.
是吗
Yeah?
还有什么
What else?
我想想
Uh, let's see.
你有一幅安塞尔·亚当斯的作品
You own an Ansel Adams.
宜家买♥♥的 二十块
20 bucks at IKEA.
你还抽古巴雪茄
And you smoke Cuban cigars?
那是我前夫的
Those belong to my ex.
明天签完字 我们就正式离婚了
Sign the papers tomorrow, and then it's official.
谁提出来的
Whose idea was it?
我
Mine.
我们一直处得挺好
We got along fine, but, uh,
但然后他事业受挫
but his career hit the skids, and...
他就开始变得尖酸刻薄
he became bitter and vicious.
你又是怎么分手的
How come your thing fell apart?
时机不合适
Just...bad timing.
那就这么说好了
So it's agreed.
我们都刚走出一段认真的关系
We are both fresh out of serious relationships,
如今只是想寻点开心
looking to have some fun...
-还有呢 -及时行乐
- Mmm? - Fool around...
做一对跨国雌雄大盗
Go on a cross-country crime spree.
没问题
Absolutely.
很高兴我能跟父亲度过最后的日子
I'm glad I got to spend some time with my father...
他也有机会认识你们
and he got to know all of you.
如今我准备利用之前积攒的休假
Right now, I'm gonna take advantage of some unused furlough
来处理我父亲的后事
and wrap up my father's affairs.
别忘了 队长
Uh, don't forget, Chief,
你还可以休产假
you're also entitled to paternity leave.
我休自己的假就行 穆奇
I will be taking furlough, Mouch.
我假多着呢
And a lot of it.
我不在的期间相信你们都没问题的
I know you'll all be fine without me.
帕特·普利根队长将会暂代我的工作
Battalion Chief Pat Pridgen will fill in the void.
对他好点
Treat him right.
他的1♥7♥大♥队去年被关了
His own house, 17, was closed last year
拜我们的老朋友麦克劳德女士所赐
by our old friend Ms. McLeod.
麦克劳德也没有这么坏
Aw, come on. McLeod wasn't all bad...
比冷血杀手好那么一点吧
as soulless assassins go.
不用担心51队 队长
Don't worry about 51, Chief.
你不在的时候我会好好照看它的
I'll take good care of it in your absence.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
I'm terribly sorry for your loss.
谢了
Thanks.
想休多久都行 队长
Take as much time as you need, Chief.
没错 这是你应得的
Yeah, you earned it.
我们会想你的 队长
Gonna miss you like hell, Chief.
我也会想你们的
And I'm gonna miss you too.
至少你们当中的一部分人
Well... some of you.
队长 救援队还缺人
Hey, Chief. Squad's still shorthanded.
会有人来暂代纽豪斯的工作吗
We getting anyone to sub for Newhouse?
去问普利根队长
Talk to Chief Pridgen about that.
现在归他管了
It's in his hands now.
咱们回头见
See you when I see you.
他一周后就会回来
He'll be back in a week.
我猜他下一轮班就会回来
He'll be back next shift.
是啊
Yeah.
你一定是在逗我吧
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
他来这里干什么
What the hell is he doing here?
怎么了 韦尔奇 迷路了吗
What's the matter, Welch? You lost?
我好得很
I'm good.
我顶了3号♥救援队的职位空缺
I caught a relief assignment to Squad 3.
看来我要在51大队待上一阵子了
Looks like I'll be working here at 51 for a while.
韦尔奇他们队的司机差点死于那场车祸
Welch's own driver almost died in that crash.
而他却让乔·克鲁兹背黑锅
And he was perfectly willing to let Joe Cruz take the fall,
事实上是他命令手下
when in fact he was the one who ordered his men
抢在81云梯车前到达现场
to beat 81 to the scene.
韦尔奇已经受到了应得的处罚
Welch has paid for his mistake.
他被降级了...
He's been stripped of his rank--
不仅是那场车祸 队长
This isn't just about the crash, Chief.
之前我们就有很多过节
There's a lot of things leading up to this.
韦尔奇这人一意孤行 性别歧视...
Welch is a pigheaded, misogynistic--
能让我说句话吗
Do I get a chance to talk?
我只想让你了解所有事情经过
I'm just trying to give you the whole story
免得你不由分说就将他留下
before you cram him down our throats.
加比
Gabby.
你是3号♥救援队的老大吗
Are you the officer in charge of Squad 3?
不是 但我...
No, but I--
是你吗
You?
西弗莱德副队主管3号♥救援队
Lieutenant Severide is in charge of Squad 3.
没错 是了
Oh! That's right.
副队 你跟韦尔奇有任何个人恩怨吗
Lieutenant, do you have any personal conflicts with Welch?
没有直接冲突 但我不喜欢这人
Not directly, no, but I don't like the guy.
他不是个称职的消防员吗
Is he a bad firefighter?
也不能这么说 但是像道森说的
Well, I can't speak for that, but like Dawson was saying--
我能
Well, I can.
他是个很棒的消防员 他不忍♥受傻♥逼♥
He's a terrific firefighter. He doesn't suffer fools.
也许他不是个讨喜的同事
Maybe that doesn't make him pleasant company,
但他很善良
but he's got heart.
我在处理一起闪燃案
I'm pinned down in a flashover,
我想要汤米·韦尔奇来找我
I want Tommy Welch coming to get me.
-我宁愿烧... -道森
- Yeah, well, I'd rather burn-- - Dawson.
找顶缺人员可不是人气大♥比♥拼
Relief assignments are not a popularity contest.
你们最好学会跟韦尔奇处好关系
So you better learn to get along with Welch.
你们还有什么事吗
Anything else I can help you with?
没了 队长 多谢你听我们说这些
No, Chief. Thanks for hearing us out.
你倒空了咖啡壶 就得再煮一壶
You empty the pot, you gotta make a new one.
这里的规矩
House rules.
好吧
All right.
莫利纳怎么样了
How's your boy Molina?
他好转了 能下床走动了
Oh, yeah, he's up and about.
你眼睛看起来康复得不错啊
Hey, your eye's looking good.
还行吧 还行吧
It's getting there, getting there.
希望你没指望51消防队对你热烈欢迎
I hope you're not expecting a big, warm 51 welcome,
因为你来其实我们并不高兴
'cause, you know, we're not exactly thrilled to have you here.
没关系 好吗
No, that's okay. All right?
我不是来聊天的
I'm not here for the conversation.
而是来工作的
I'm here to do a job.
你没必要喜欢
You don't have to like it.
别担心韦尔奇
Don't worry about Welch.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表