让我教你烹饪
Let me teach you to cook.
你真是... 太完美了
You're, like--like, perfect.
等过一个星期 我就跟西弗莱德说他们得...
I'll give them a week and then tell Severide they gotta--
-我挺喜欢她的 -什么
- I like her. - What?
他很幸福
He's happy.
我又何必多想
What do I know?
失去我妹妹...
Losing my sister...
经历那种失去的痛苦...
and experiencing the pain of that loss,
除了你别人不会懂那种感觉 凯利
no one understands what it's like but you, Kelly.
就算经常有长周末也不管用
A long weekend every now and then wouldn't fix it.
-那当然 -太糟糕了
- Yeah, of course. - Awful.
你还好吧
You okay?
我好像听到骨头响了一下
Oh, I think I heard something pop.
小骗子
You faker.
咱们回公♥寓♥去 来吧
Go back to the apartment? Come on.
为什么你从来不接你母亲的电♥话♥
Why don't you ever answer your mom's call?
我跟她聊得够多了
I talk to her plenty.
这样吧 我感恩节休假
Hey, I have Thanksgiving off.
不如我们一起去佛罗里达拜访你父母吧
Why don't we go to Florida and meet her and your dad?
不 我不想回家过感恩节
No, I don't want to go home for Thanksgiving.
你不想吗 我只是觉得
You don't? Well, I just figured...
我迟早都要去拜见岳父岳母的
I got to meet the in-laws sooner or later.
我父母根本都不在家
I mean, my parents aren't even there.
他们每年这时候都会
They go on this carnival cruise thing every year
跟朋友去坐游轮
with their friends.
我们就待在这吧
Let's just stay here.
就你跟我
Just you and me.
-好吧 -那就好
- Okay. - Good.
好
Okay.
在我们变成上司下属的关系之前
Before we transform into candidate and lieutenant,
给你女朋友一个吻
give your girl a kiss.
早啊 小两口
Morning, lovebirds.
-早上好 -早啊
- Morning. - Hi.
我特喜欢这个
I love this stuff.
来芝加哥之前我从来没试过
Never had it before I got to Chicago
-现在简直欲罢不能 -是吗 我...
- and now I am obsessed. - Yeah, I--
我甚至查了一大堆有关是拉差辣椒酱的食谱
I actually looked up a bunch of sriracha recipes.
你可以用它来做超辣布法罗鸡翅
You can make extra spicy buffalo wings with it,
听起来就很好吃
and that sounded really good.
你也可以用它做成冰块
And you can use it to make ice cubes
放在玛格丽特或者血腥玛丽调酒里
in margaritas and bloody marys.
是不是很棒
How cool is that?
是啊 这个...
Pretty cool. So--
知道吗 这就是我为什么喜欢烹饪
See, this is why I love cooking.
只要你有创意 你可以尝试各种花样
You get creative, you can go anywhere with it.
说到尝试 不如我们
Speaking of going anywhere, how about we,
明天跳完舞后一起去喝两杯如何
uh, grab some drinks after Zumba tomorrow?
好啊 我们可以在莫利碰头
Sure. We can meet up at Molly's.
其实 我是想...
I was actually thinking just...
就你和我
you and me.
约个会...
A date, uh...
我想跟你约会
I'm asking you on a date.
克鲁兹 我...乔
Cruz, I--Joe,
我不...
I don't--
你是我在芝加哥唯一的好朋友
You're one of my only good friends here in Chicago.
我不想把咱们的关系弄砸 好吗
Let's not mess that up, okay?
51号♥水罐车 81号♥云梯车
Engine 51, Truck 81,
3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Squad 3, Ambulance 61.
车辆事故 西18街6000号♥
Vehicle accident, 6000 West 18th Street.
我不知道为什么安全阀突然不管用了
I don't know why the safety shut-off didn't work.
如果不是其他司机朝我按喇叭
I didn't even know about the leak
我都不知道液体泄露了
till some drivers started honking at me.
你运的是什么
What are you transporting?
盐酸
Hydrochloric acid.
我放了一些沙袋试图控制局面 但...
I put down some sandbags to try to contain it, but--
知道了 立刻疏散现场
All right, clear the area, right away.
-让这些人离远点 -都往后退
- Get these people back. - Let's get back!
是盐酸泄露事件
We have a hydrochloric acid spill.
我们需要二级危险品处理支援
We're gonna need level-two hazmat response.
建立个消除污染区域
Set up a decontamination area.
水雾枪 清洁刷
Fog line, scrub brushes,
-还有污染池 -都穿好装备
- and containment pools. - Hey guys, suit up.
我们得用土堆将下水道口拦住
Gonna have to block off these sewers with an earth dam.
尽量在周围的树旁多挖点泥土来
See what you can dig out from around those trees, all right?
-好 -我们得设立个危险区域
- All right. - We need to set up a hot zone
延伸到对面的人行街道
extending to the far sidewalk.
任何人进入这个区域
No one goes inside the zone
都必须穿戴独♥立♥呼吸装备及防护衣
without SCBA and protective gear.
我们得扩大污染隔离区域
We have to enlarge the containment zone.
道森 你要干什么
Dawson, what are you doing?
去看看那边的货车
Check out that dump truck.
凯西 危险品防护队五分钟后到
Casey, hazmat will be here in five.
等等
Hold on a minute.
那是道森在开卡车吗
Is that Dawson driving that truck?
是的
Yep, it is.
快好了
Almost there!
队长 阀门已经关闭
All right, Chief, we got the valve closed shut.
化学品处理公♥司♥来之前应该不会再泄漏了
It should be good until the chemical company gets here.
收到
Copy that.
看来你的人已经控制了局面
Looks like you guys have this under control.
是啊 这块区域已经被隔离
Uh, yeah, uh, area is isolated,
我们已经阻止了泄漏
we've contained the spill.
我们得待在现场
We're gonna stay on scene
等应急处理小组中和完地上的酸
until the response team neutralize the acid.
你的后备队员不用穿防护装备吗
Shouldn't your candidate be in protective gear?
司机帮我升起了货厢
The driver raised the chute for me.
然后教了我怎么倒沙子
He showed me how to release the sand--
等回里局再说
We'll talk at the firehouse.
你怎么来了
What brings you here?
我想来偷狗的
Came to dognap this thing.
可它太聪明 根本不跟我走
She's kind of the greatest.
你真的为狗而来吗
You came for the dog? Really?
不 24小时真的好久
No. 24 hours is a really long time.
-是啊 跟我说说 -你们走了那么久
- Yeah, tell me about it. - And you guys were gone a long time
墙上的照片和奖章
and I think I've looked at pretty much
我差不多都看了个遍了
every picture and plaque on these walls.
你们好像什么事都要纪念一下
You guys like to memorialize everything.
是啊 消防员都有点怀旧
Yeah, firefighters love to get nostalgic.
我没看到夏伊的照片
I don't think I saw any pictures of Shay.
在大厅尽头那里
Down at the end of the hall.
能带我去看看吗
Will you show me?
好
Yeah.
走
Come on.
道森不♥穿♥防护服
Was Dawson following orders
开卡车去危险区是你下的命令吗
when she drove through the hot zone with no gear on?
-不是 -当时在场的另一位队长
- No, sir. - The other chief at the scene,
他问我你为什么对你的后备队员那么纵容
he asked me why you were going easy on your...candidate.
我知道你也不想出现这种问题
I know you don't want those kind of questions raised.
如果你觉得不方便去跟道森说说
If you are not comfortable talking to Dawson
她今天的行为 我可以代劳
about her actions today, I am more than happy
我可是乐意的很
to have that conversation with her.
我会处理的 队长
I'll take care of it, Chief.
-队长 你找我吗 -嗯 今早
- Wanted to see me, Chief? - Yeah, I was notified
有人通知我说你没有
this morning that you never
去给你那只受伤的眼睛做最后的检查
got your final follow-up exam with your eye injury.
不用担心 我这只眼睛好的很
No worries--this baby blue's working just fine.
是啊 但局里要书面证明
Yeah, the department, they need the paperwork.
否则他们会解雇你
Otherwise they're gonna sideline you,
所以你去看医生 把事情都搞定
so go see the doctor now and get it done.
好的 队长
You got it, Chief.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表