哥滋曼医生那边告诉我结果了
I heard back from Dr. Gochmann.
我可以回救援队了
I'm cleared for Squad.
这份工作夺走了爸爸 破坏了你的健康
This job took Dad. It messed with your health,
你却一直想为它付出更多
and you keep coming back for more.
我们能不能先等等看 或许到时再重新开始
Can we just put us on hold? Maybe then we can start new.
好啊 我觉得行
Yeah, I'd like that.
-纽约如何 -不错
- How's New York? - Good.
我就需要休息一下
Just, uh, need a little breather.
-到底为什么 -怎么 我就不能休假了吗
- What's the real reason? - What, I can't take a vacation?
来找我弟弟玩玩
Come back and hang with my little brother?
很高兴我们又联♥系♥上了
I'm glad that we reconnected.
说实话 每当我看着你
The thing is, when I look at you,
就能看到那个人 那个把我拒之门外的人
I see that guy, the one who shut me out.
这个人很抱歉
Well, this guy is sorry.
快点
Hurry up!
-气体泄露 -是的
- Gas leak? - Yeah.
我们用无水氨做冷却剂
We use anhydrous ammonia as a refrigerant.
管道破裂了 里面根本没法呼吸
The line broke. You can't breathe in there.
所有员工都出来了
All employees are accounted for,
但斯库特和布拉德被困在了屋顶
but Scooter and Brad are trapped on the roof.
总部 这里需要一级危险品处理小组
Main, gonna need a level one hazmat response.
凯西 架云梯上屋顶
Casey, get your ladder up on the roof.
带上面罩
Masks on.
都听到了 赶紧行动
You heard him. Let's go.
还差约8英尺
We're about 8 feet short.
收到
On it.
-去把10英尺的梯子拿来 -好
- Get the 10-foot down. - Yeah.
凯西 你没事吧
Hey, Casey! You all right?
我还清醒
I'm awake now.
如果是氨气爆♥炸♥
Hey, an ammonia explosion like that
不应该有这么大的火
produces very little fire.
我们得等应急小组来了再行动
We are gonna wait for hazmat to breach, boys.
太危险了 先下来
It's too dangerous. Come on down.
队长 我们能救下屋顶上的工人
Hey, Chief, we can get the workers on the roof.
至少先让我们救人吧
At least let us do that.
行
Okay.
给你们两分钟
Two minutes.
我们得赶紧离开屋顶
Hey, we got to get off this roof.
奥蒂斯 赫尔曼 来帮个忙
Otis, Herrmann, come help us get them down.
收到
Copy that.
最近的救护车还有五分钟到
Nearest ambo's five minutes out.
队长 许多伤者都出现了呼吸困难
Chief, victims are in respiratory distress.
救援队可以运两到三名伤者
We can load two or three into the squad.
我们帮忙运送伤者去芝加哥医院
We'll head to Chicago Med and help offload.
行 米尔斯 提前跟医院说一声
Okay. Mills, call ahead.
告诉他们今天
Tell them that their day is gonna be
要有得忙了
a whole hell of a lot busier.
早上好
Hi. Morning.
我叫梅兰妮
Melanie.
杰 威尔的弟弟
Jay. Will's brother.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
我也是
Yeah.
你几点得去上班
When do you have to be at work?
十分钟前吧
Ten minutes ago?
今天可是你第一天上班
It's your first day.
看来也是最后一天了
Uh, first and last, as it turns out.
只有杏仁奶
Almond milk?
你这没有普通牛奶吗
You don't have any regular milk in here?
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking.
没有
No.
-我得回去 -回哪里
- I got to get back. - To what?
你的合伙人不是把你踢出诊所了吗
I thought the partners kicked you out of the practice.
是没错 但
They did, but--
说来你或许不信
now, this may come as a shock to you--
但纽约市还是有其它诊所的
there are other practices in New York City.
你就不能试试
Hey, how 'bout, for once,
坚持做完一件事吗
you see something all the way through.
你说话跟老爸一个口气
Wow, you sound like the old man.
原来如此
There it is.
这就是你为什么
I mean, that is why
要急着离开这里 对吗
you're blowing back out of town, right?
你管得着吗
What do you care?
多留几周吧
Just give it a couple weeks.
至少试一试
At least.
或许会有惊喜呢
You never know.
我得走了
I got to go.
老天 有得忙了
Oh, Lord, here it comes.
艾普尔
Um, April?
有至少30名呼吸困难伤者即将送到这里
We have at least 30 inhalation victims minutes out.
伤者吸入了什么
Who've inhaled what?
氯气 还是毒品
Chlorine? Skunk weed?
下次记得问问
Ask next time.
知道了
Okay.
你看到特兰博医生和那个新来的家伙了吗
Have you seen Dr. Tramble? Or the new guy?
没有
No.
接受这份工作时 我还不知道
When I took this job, I didn't know
咱们还得自己当维修工
we did our own maintenance work.
我有个猜想
I have a theory.
古德温就喜欢让冰箱坏着
Goodwin likes broken appliances
因为这样我们就得花更多钱
'cause it means we have to spend more money
在自动贩卖♥♥机上
at the vending machines.
伟大的自动贩卖♥♥机阴谋论
The great vending machine conspiracy.
说不定你还能在美国医学会杂♥志♥上发表呢
You could get published in JAMA with that.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
汉娜
Hannah.
我知道你是谁 特兰博医生
I know who you are, Dr. Tramble.
我是威尔·霍斯德特
Will Halstead.
顺便说句 我有
I am, by the way.
-什么 -发表文章
- What? - Published.
跟其他三名医生一起发的
Shared credit with three other doctors.
发表了就是发表了 艾普尔
Published is published, April.
要有很多伤者过来了
We're about to get slammed.
患者吸入无水氨
Anhydrous ammonia victims.
-还有30人要来 -送他们去3号♥病区
- 30 more coming. - Put them in 3.
-送去哪里 -这个送去7号♥病区
- Where to? - This one in 7.
怎么回事
What's going on?
工业氨泄漏
Industrial ammonia leak.
还有30多人在过来的路上
30 plus are on their way here,
医院里本来就满是流感病人了
and we're already full up with flu patients.
能找到的氧气罐都找出来
Round up as many O2 tanks as you can find.
你能帮帮这个人吗
Hey, can you help this guy?
莎伦·古德温 这是威尔·霍斯德特医生
Sharon Goodwin, Dr. Will Halstead.
面试的时候我们见过了
Yeah, yeah. We met at the interview.
关于那个...
About that--
我开会要迟到了 医生
Yeah, I'm late for a meeting, Doctor.
享受你的第一天吧
Enjoy your first day.
我就想跟你说...
That's what I wanted to talk to you...
这事
about.
我要去急救中心看看
I'm gonna run over to urgent care,
能出院让大家尽可能出院 好腾出地方
discharge as many as I can to free up the space.
你先给病人分类 我们先救情况最重的
You start getting them sorted, and we'll go from worst
然后再救目前还不会死的
to "I'm not gonna die today."
-肯德拉 -凯利
- Kendra. - Kelly.
希望你们早餐吃饱了
Hope you guys ate a big breakfast.
我们得开始加设病室
We're gonna have to start doubling up bays
将流感病人和吸入毒气的患者分开
and separate the flu patients from the gas victims.
好的
Okay.
各位 请大家听我说
Everyone, may I have your attention please?
请大家听我说
Can I have your attention?
听好了
Listen up!
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表