小辣椒将会成为61号♥救护车上的新任急救主管
Chili's gonna be a new paramedic in charge in Ambulance 61.
我正在研发一款针对成人饮料市场的新产品
I'm developing a new product for the adult beverage market...
激爽香槟
Chilleeze.
你这东西不错 孩子
You've got something here, kid.
你做建筑工作 没问题
You do construction. Great.
你跟这里的姑娘打情骂俏 随你的便
You flirt with the girls, I don't give a damn,
但你不能去后面找我
but don't come looking for me back there.
就当帮我个忙 杰克 滚蛋
Do me a favor, Jack. Piss off.
你注意到上次出警时赖斯的表现了吗
Did you notice anything about Rice in that last fire?
大伙儿都在往里冲时 他却往外面跑
He was running out when everyone else was running in.
赖斯第一天来这里上班起
You've been spreading rumors about Rice
你就一直散布关于他的谣言
since the first day he set foot in this house.
-西弗莱德 听我说 -你再散布谣言
- Severide, look-- - I hear it again,
我们就算结下梁子了
we're gonna have a problem.
瞧瞧 这玩意都成什么样了
Wow, look at that hustle.
上一班的人总是特别不爱惜工具
First shift always leaves this thing a mess, so...
你在这就好
No, great. Glad you're here.
我有事想找你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
说吧 什么事
Yeah, what's up?
你来这之后还好吗
Everything okay here?
当然了
Sure, yeah.
你不知道我有多感恩
Can't tell you how grateful I am.
做回全职工作
I mean, being back to work full time
照顾洛根确实没那么方便
is a little tricky with Logan,
但他也慢慢习惯了
but...hey, he's adjusted.
看看这个
Hey, check this out.
他列了一堆五岁生日时
He wrote a list of things he wants to do
想做的事情
for his fifth birthday.
没什么特别的 去海军码头 乐高商店
Regular stuff, you know, Navy pier, Lego store,
但是 看他在最上面写了什么
but, uh...read what he wrote up top there.
"跟凯利叔叔去吃日式铁板烧"
"Go to Benihana with Uncle Kelly."
他经常说起上次我们带他去的时候
Yeah. He always talks about that time we took him there
还有那些在他面前烹饪的厨师
and the guys cooking in front of him.
是啊
Yeah.
日式铁板烧 就这么定了
Hey, Benihana it is.
好啊
All right.
我一直都想尝尝这家伙
I've always wanted to try that stuff.
瞧瞧这颜色
Look at that color.
我算明白为什么大家都称它为"神之甘露"
I can see why they call it nectar of the gods.
我们一定得尝尝 对不对
We gotta taste it, right?
上班时间喝酒吗 克鲁兹 这主意真不错
Drinking on shift, Cruz? Great idea.
不是喝酒 是尝酒
Not drinking. Tasting.
就一滴 每人一滴
One drop. One drop each.
还有个问题
Well, then there's the issue of it
这不属于我们
not belonging to us.
请求原谅总比征求允许容易的多
Hey, better to ask forgiveness than permission,
不是吗
am I right?
那是二十年的老侏儒威士忌吗
Hey, is that Old Rumpelstiltskin 20?
这可是好东西啊
Yeah.
谁带来的
Who brought that in?
事实上 这是给你的
It's for you, actually.
杰克·内斯比特送来的 他说"非常抱歉"
It's from Jack Nesbitt, says "Many apologies."
是那个脱衣舞俱乐部的老板吗 发生什么了
That the strip club guy? What happened?
意见不同
Difference of opinion.
"细高跟"俱乐部的活儿我不干了
I'm done with Stilettos.
这澡真是我洗得
That shower was the greatest thing
最舒服的一次了
that's ever happened to me.
谁跟你在里面
Who was in there with you?
我的此生挚爱
The true love of my life.
热水
Hot water.
你家没有吗
None at home?
家里的热水被停了
Oh, no, it got turned off.
我没按时缴费
I didn't pay my bill on time.
我把所有积蓄都砸在激爽香槟上了
"Chilleeze" is soaking up all my funds.
做生意如果连这点风险都冒不起
Hey, if you're not a risk taker,
还是早点关门算了 不是吗
you should get the hell out of business, right?
如果你需要借钱的话...
Um, hey, if you need to borrow some, it's--
不
No!
不用的 我应付得来
No way. I got this.
我查了查 原来法律规定
So I look it up, and actually by law
波本酒的原料中玉米必须至少占51%
it turns out that bourbon has to be at least 51% corn.
剩下的可以是黑麦或者大麦
Now, the rest of it can be rye or barley--
奥蒂斯 来帮个忙换下刀片
Hey, Otis, I need to change out a blade.
没问题 等等
Sure, hang on.
而小麦波本酒则是用小麦代替了黑麦或大麦
Now, in wheated bourbons, wheat replaces the rye or the barley.
大伙儿 刚刚送来了一批新的气囊
Hey, guys. We just got a new shipment of airbags in.
我们去打开试试看 快来
Let's roll 'em out, give them a try. Come on.
真抱歉
Whoops.
副队
Oh, Lieutenant.
博伊特警长打电♥话♥来找你
Sergeant Voight is on the phone for you.
-他想怎么样 -没说
- What does he want? - Didn't say.
61号♥救护车 81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Ambulance 61, Truck 81, Squad 3.
-让博伊特见鬼... -行 我懂了
- Tell Voight to go-- - Ah! I got you.
是我弟弟 他从边上摔下去了
My brother, he went over the edge.
现在一动不动
He's not moving.
-他叫什么名字 -贾斯汀
- What's his name? - Justin.
贾斯汀
Justin?
能听到吗 贾斯汀
Can you hear me, Justin?
有很多血
Lot of blood.
他没有反应 救援队离这还有多远
He's nonresponsive. How far is squad?
一两英里吧
Mile or two away.
恐怕我们不能等了 队长
I don't think we can wait, Chief.
我们可以吊绳下去 用滑轮装置
Let us rope down there, use our rigging.
去吧
Do it.
3号♥救援队 暂时不用过来了
Squad 3, hold off.
他们准备吊绳下去救人
They want to go rope down to the victim.
队长 我们马上就到了
Chief, we're gonna be there in no time.
让凯西等我们再行动
Tell Casey to sit tight.
请求拒绝 救援队
Negative, Squad.
他可能会失血过多而死 没时间等了
He could be bleeding out. No time to wait.
让云梯队来吧
81's got this one.
绳索营救 居然让云梯队的人来干
A rope rescue, and Truck has it?
要我调头回消防队吗
You want me to head back to quarters?
不 管他的 继续开
No, screw that. Keep going.
好了 慢点 慢慢来
Okay, slow. Nice and easy.
他还有呼吸
He's breathing.
左边瞳孔放大 可能有背部或者颈部受伤
Left pupil's blown, possible back and neck injury.
前额有伤口
Gash on his forehead.
把他固定好
Let's buckle him up.
队长...
Hey, Chief--
我让你们待命 救援队
I told you to stand by, squad.
我们当时离这里就一个街区
We were a block away.
好了 拉他上来
Okay, bring him up.
拉上来
Pull her up.
别拉了
Stop pulling!
我们没问题的 让开
Hey, we got it, we got it. Back off.
可以了
We're good!
拉他上来
Okay, bring him up!
他上来了
He's up!
扶他上担架
Set him on the guard rail.
我来给他松开
I'll get him off the line.
-好 -你得后退
- Okay. - You need to stay back.
干得漂亮
Good job.
-抬起那边 -好
- Pull up that other one. - Good.
他头部受伤了
All right, he has a head injury.
我们需要绕过创伤
We need a trauma bypass.
云梯队这是什么态度啊
What's with the attitude from Truck?
他们先来的 有点活跃了
They got here first, got a little souped up.
我不知道
I don't know.
云梯队和救援队
I mean, the way lines are blurred
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表